And Now We Wait For A Reporter To Ask Biden Why Electric Cars Are Exploding/Catching On Fire.

So now we have had at least one electric bus catch fire? and over these last few weeks we are hearing stories of how electric cars are short circuiting/catching fire? Hmm, well, looks like its back to the drawing boards and Gavin is gonna have to postpone his dream of all electric cars till at least 2300. Are any of us gonna be alive by then? :laughing0301:

Are they? I've been looking for reports in reliable publications that can pass a fact check report, and so far, all I find are stories in the right wing questionable source media and nowhere else.

FOX News can't be trusted on anything. They make shit like this up all of the time, and then the rest of the billionaire owned lying media repeats it, but none of these stories can be accepted as true because these media outlets cannot be trust not to outright lie. Seth Rich anyone?

Hyperbole. If that is all you have.......................the argument was leaving in the case of an emergency. I guess we can write that one off as total B.S.
It's saturday. I just say down for a cup, to see what's going on here. Pardon me if my response doesn't suit you. LOL

Are they? I've been looking for reports in reliable publications that can pass a fact check report, and so far, all I find are stories in the right wing questionable source media and nowhere else.

FOX News can't be trusted on anything. They make shit like this up all of the time, and then the rest of the billionaire owned lying media repeats it, but none of these stories can be accepted as true because these media outlets cannot be trust not to outright lie. Seth Rich anyone?
you can count on the propaganda arm of the dem party to hide the facts from you and you seem to be just fine with that.

wait till the EV supporters get the bill for car registration and insurance. LOL not to even mention the COST of charging.

So now we have had at least one electric bus catch fire? and over these last few weeks we are hearing stories of how electric cars are short circuiting/catching fire? Hmm, well, looks like its back to the drawing boards and Gavin is gonna have to postpone his dream of all electric cars till at least 2300. Are any of us gonna be alive by then? :laughing0301:

How would that idiot know?

remember the long lines of people trying to get out of TX when that hurricane (I think it was a hurricane) was on its way?

they sat in cars for hours..

electric cars can't go very long without being charged
Depending on the range a electric car can drive up to tree hundred miles plus but if you are without power then the car is worthless.

I am going Hybrid instead and will get six to eight hundred miles on a full tank.

Oh, it was Rita that you are writing about where a bus loaded with seniors died during the evacuation and Rita was nothing at all unlike Ike!

Depending on the range a electric car can drive up to tree hundred miles plus but if you are without power then the car is worthless.

If you are without power, fueling stations do not work either.

I am going Hybrid instead and will get six to eight hundred miles on a full tank.

For many that is a better option.

If you are without power, fueling stations do not work either.

640-02778009en_Masterfile.jpg

Oh, it was Rita that you are writing about where a bus loaded with seniors died during the evacuation and Rita was nothing at all unlike Ike!
I live in Texas and never went anywhere. Stop lying before you get thrown off a rooftop in Haifa.

Forum List

Back