And now, the TRUTH: Archer's actual testimony--Hunter may have sold sizzle, but no steak.

we also know jared was in the investment business before going to the whitehouse so it only makes sense he went back to what he did before,,,

hunter on the otherhand had no history in investments and we also know for a fact joe flew him on airforce two to china to get the 2 billion dollar deal to buy american tech firms that specialized in military tech,, while joe was still in office,, not after,,

of course everyone that leaves the whitehouse always gets the best deals and some of them like joes at the university of penn were a no show gig that got him tens of thousand s of dollars a yr,,

so in jerads case youre going to have to come up with something to back up wrong doing other than your feelings
So Trump made $100 million off the Saudi's when we was in office and Jared made $2 billion 4 months after Trump left office.

Saudi Arabia and five countries to join China and Russia in Brics group​

Bloc of emerging nations invites Iran, Argentina, Egypt, Ethiopia and United Arab Emirates to also become members at its three-day summit

I think Saudi Arabia just joined China so quit crying about how Joe is in bed with China then say it's okay Trump is in bed taking money from Saudi Arabia.

So Trump made $100 million off the Saudi's when we was in office and Jared made $2 billion 4 months after Trump left office.

Saudi Arabia and five countries to join China and Russia in Brics group​

Bloc of emerging nations invites Iran, Argentina, Egypt, Ethiopia and United Arab Emirates to also become members at its three-day summit

I think Saudi Arabia just joined China so quit crying about how Joe is in bed with China then say it's okay Trump is in bed taking money from Saudi Arabia.
if all youre going to do is make shit up thats not true I am not going to waste my time with you,,

good day sir!!

if all youre going to do is make shit up thats not true I am not going to waste my time with you,,

good day sir!!
I'm not lying.

Do you believe the election was stolen from Trump and global warming is a hoax? Covid too? Then you may as well block me because I have zero respect for you.

in honesty I watched a big thing on jarreds business way back when obama first got into office that tallked about his company and what they did,, from that point on I didnt like the guy,, now due to your meltdown issue I cant find a thing,,
fact remains he was an investment guy for yrs before the whitehouse so it makes sense he went back to doing what he did before,,

but hunter had zero experience when joe flew him on airforce two while he was still in office to sign the exact same kind of deal jarred signed with one exception,, hunter was to buy american tech firms that specialized in military tech,,

so guess which one I have a problem with??
Well I bet we find a lot more on Jared and Trump than we will on Hunter and Joe. About 2 billion more. Actually 2 billion 99 million more.

As Republicans search for evidence that Joe Biden abused his office to enrich his family, maybe they should take a look at the Trumps.

subpoena Jared Kushner’s investment firm for records related to the “extraordinary funding it received from foreign governments” in recent years.

Oh, and you lied about seeing a "big thing" on Jared's business back when Obama was president.

Kushner, the son-in-law of former President Donald Trump, created the firm in 2021 immediately after leaving his job as a White House foreign policy adviser focused on the Middle East. Within six months, the company received a $2 billion investment from a fund overseen by the crown prince of Saudi Arabia.

So far, however, none of Comer’s investigative work has implicated the Biden.

Just as Comer and others complain that Hunter Biden had no obvious expertise in the Ukrainian energy sector, a panel that screens potential investments for the Saudi sovereign wealth fund judged Kushner’s firm lacking experience and charging excessive fees. The board overseeing the fund — led by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, whom Kushner defended after he directed the assassination of a journalist ― overruled the panel.
When Democrats still controlled the House last year, the Oversight Committee sought details from Kushner about his business deals, but Comer quietly discontinued that investigation.

his Republican colleagues have been selective in their outrage over political families enriching themselves through public service.

his Republican colleagues have been selective in their outrage over political families enriching themselves through public service.

Well I bet we find a lot more on Jared and Trump than we will on Hunter and Joe. About 2 billion more. Actually 2 billion 99 million more.

As Republicans search for evidence that Joe Biden abused his office to enrich his family, maybe they should take a look at the Trumps.

subpoena Jared Kushner’s investment firm for records related to the “extraordinary funding it received from foreign governments” in recent years.

Oh, and you lied about seeing a "big thing" on Jared's business back when Obama was president.

Kushner, the son-in-law of former President Donald Trump, created the firm in 2021 immediately after leaving his job as a White House foreign policy adviser focused on the Middle East. Within six months, the company received a $2 billion investment from a fund overseen by the crown prince of Saudi Arabia.

So far, however, none of Comer’s investigative work has implicated the Biden.

Just as Comer and others complain that Hunter Biden had no obvious expertise in the Ukrainian energy sector, a panel that screens potential investments for the Saudi sovereign wealth fund judged Kushner’s firm lacking experience and charging excessive fees. The board overseeing the fund — led by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, whom Kushner defended after he directed the assassination of a journalist ― overruled the panel.
When Democrats still controlled the House last year, the Oversight Committee sought details from Kushner about his business deals, but Comer quietly discontinued that investigation.

jarreds happened after trump left office while hunters was facilitated by joe while he was still in office,,

why did you lie about jarred making 2 billion dollars,,
It may be more. The Democrats are trying to get Republicans to look into Jared but the Republicans won't.

Raskin’s letter on Thursday is a not-so-subtle suggestion by the Maryland Democrat that his Republican colleagues have been selective in their outrage over political families enriching themselves through public service.

Just as Comer and others complain that Hunter Biden had no obvious expertise in the Ukrainian energy sector, a panel that screens potential investments for the Saudi sovereign wealth fund judged Kushner’s firm lacking experience and charging excessive fees. The price overruled them.

jarreds happened after trump left office while hunters was facilitated by joe while he was still in office,,
That makes it okay?

And that's not even true. What was facilitated by Joe? I think what you are going to say is a claim that has already been debunked. But go ahead.

Also the Trump's didn't wait till they were out of office to make money off the Saudi's. Some estimate Trump made $100 million on the Saudi's while in office.

It may be more. The Democrats are trying to get Republicans to look into Jared but the Republicans won't.

Raskin’s letter on Thursday is a not-so-subtle suggestion by the Maryland Democrat that his Republican colleagues have been selective in their outrage over political families enriching themselves through public service.

Just as Comer and others complain that Hunter Biden had no obvious expertise in the Ukrainian energy sector, a panel that screens potential investments for the Saudi sovereign wealth fund judged Kushner’s firm lacking experience and charging excessive fees. The price overruled them.
but why did you lie about jerrad getting 2 billion dollars??

That makes it okay?

And that's not even true. What was facilitated by Joe? I think what you are going to say is a claim that has already been debunked. But go ahead.

Also the Trump's didn't wait till they were out of office to make money off the Saudi's. Some estimate Trump made $100 million on the Saudi's while in office.
how did they make 100 million??

Yes, immediately after Trump left office. His seat was still warm

And weren't you the liar who yesterday said you remember hearing stories of Jared's company back when Obama was president? You're
but why did you lie about jerrad getting 2 billion dollars??
I didn't. It's a joke that the Saudi prince invested $2 billion with Jared's fledgling firm. Remember you said you remembering hearing about Jared's business when Obama was president. I proved that to be a lie. So you know what I mean when I say the Saudi's gave Jared $2000 million dollars. It's a joke however you put it.

And it's a lot more than the Chinese government gave to Hunter. Funny you think Hunter taking money from the Chinese government is inappropriate but Trump can shake down the murderous leader of Saudi Arabia.

Remember the Trump's did business with that murderer and made it okay to do business with that murderer. That wasn't for free. Catch you 4 months after Trump leaves office Jared. Sincerely MBS

Yes, immediately after Trump left office. His seat was still warm

And weren't you the liar who yesterday said you remember hearing stories of Jared's company back when Obama was president? You're

I didn't. It's a joke that the Saudi prince invested $2 billion with Jared's fledgling firm. Remember you said you remembering hearing about Jared's business when Obama was president. I proved that to be a lie. So you know what I mean when I say the Saudi's gave Jared $2000 million dollars. It's a joke however you put it.

And it's a lot more than the Chinese government gave to Hunter. Funny you think Hunter taking money from the Chinese government is inappropriate but Trump can shake down the murderous leader of Saudi Arabia.

Remember the Trump's did business with that murderer and made it okay to do business with that murderer. That wasn't for free. Catch you 4 months after Trump leaves office Jared. Sincerely MBS
so jerrads deal was after he left office and he didnt get the money,,

got it,,,

hunters deals and payoffs happened while joe was still in office,,,

so jerrads deal was after he left office and he didnt get the money,,

got it,,,

hunters deals and payoffs happened while joe was still in office,,,
You can keep looking for meaningless ways the cases are different.

Trump broke the law right in front of our noses on day one dummy.

Trump’s Business Hauled In $2.4 Billion During Four Years He Served As President​

How many deals were with foreign governments?

Count every night the saudi's paid to stay in Trump Hotel Washington

Trump got fucked by Covid

If not for the pandemic, there would have been even more. Trump’s business was hauling in about $650 million annually during the first three years of his presidency. But in 2020, revenues plunged to an estimated $450 million as Covid infected the business. “It’s hurting me, and it’s hurting Hilton, and it’s hurting all of the great hotel chains all over the world,”

The saudi's couldn't stay at Trump Hotel in Washington and drink from the overpriced minibar all night.

Here you go. Found it

While in office

You can keep looking for meaningless ways the cases are different.

Trump broke the law right in front of our noses on day one dummy.

Trump’s Business Hauled In $2.4 Billion During Four Years He Served As President​

How many deals were with foreign governments?

Count every night the saudi's paid to stay in Trump Hotel Washington

Trump got fucked by Covid

If not for the pandemic, there would have been even more. Trump’s business was hauling in about $650 million annually during the first three years of his presidency. But in 2020, revenues plunged to an estimated $450 million as Covid infected the business. “It’s hurting me, and it’s hurting Hilton, and it’s hurting all of the great hotel chains all over the world,”

The saudi's couldn't stay at Trump Hotel in Washington and drink from the overpriced minibar all night.

Here you go. Found it

While in office
still pushing fake news,, trumps company made money not trump,,

why do you refuse to discuss biden for his deals while he was in office providing transportation for hunter to sign deals??

you left out the part that joe was still in office when he helped hunter get the deals,,

what taxs didnt trump pay??
You left the part out where you have no proof/evidence of this. Pure speculation. Sort of like how Rudy claimed those two black women were passing around usb ports like viles of heroine

Forum List

Back