And Now the Left Is After Breastfeeding

Now that the mentally ill men have figured out they can’t breastfeed, they must go after women. A coordinated effort by the Left is underway.
#WarOnWomen
#LeftHateScience

View attachment 684911

This is the transformation of America Obama spoke of.
He fully intents on making us question everything in order to drive us all insane.
If you want to know where this is coming from....it's Barack H. Obama.

Democrats call us terrorists.....but Democrats are terrorists and saboteurs.

Breastfeeding is very beneficial if the mother is healthy. My daughter breastfed my granddaughter, and she was sick with one thing or another all the time. She would have been better off feeding her formula. Jes' sayin'.

My mother breastfed all three of us kids, but only I benefitted from it with very good health throughout my childhood. My brother and sister not so much. They were often sick as children. My mother's physical and mental state was not uniform during her childbearing years. So, there's that.

Breastfeeding is very beneficial if the mother is healthy. My daughter breastfed my granddaughter, and she was sick with one thing or another all the time. She would have been better off feeding her formula. Jes' sayin'.

My mother breastfed all three of us kids, but only I benefitted from it with very good health throughout my childhood. My brother and sister not so much. They were often sick as children. My mother's physical and mental state was not uniform during her childbearing years. So, there's that.

And if anyone had read the articles (which took some work as they are 6 years old and the Tweet gave no links) they would find that what you said is basically what all 3 of the articles said.

This is the transformation of America Obama spoke of.
He fully intents on making us question everything in order to drive us all insane.
If you want to know where this is coming from....it's Barack H. Obama.

Democrats call us terrorists.....but Democrats are terrorists and saboteurs.

That just proves that "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything."

That is not what those articles are about you dipshit. Stop being fooled by right wing sites. Here is the gist of the discussion:

View attachment 684920

I don’t think it’s a valid point the group is making but the point is about language not women or breastfeeding. Learn to read.
Another example of totalitarianism. How to think. How to talk, etc.

Another example of totalitarianism. How to think. How to talk, etc.

Yep, the tweet that lied about these 6 year old articles is a good example of totalitarianism

And you all eat it up like Easter brunch.

That is not what those articles are about you dipshit. Stop being fooled by right wing sites. Here is the gist of the discussion:

View attachment 684920

I don’t think it’s a valid point the group is making but the point is about language not women or breastfeeding. Learn to read.
When this ends your thinking with others may have many killed or worse.

Like fake stories.
Yep...you think what we're telling you is fake and you only believe what you want to.
You can assume that the truth is fake because it blows what you believe in totally out of the water.
That is the goal of Obama's New America program.
A general lack of trust in anything.

True, but hardly different from CNN or any msm outlet. It’s all propaganda all the time designed to deceive and divide.
Lazy. That’s not true. There is a tremendous difference in gateway pundit and cnn.

You fuckers are insane. This thread is off the rails. What is mud and 22 even talking about?

rnm1HEt.jpg

Lazy. That’s not true. There is a tremendous difference in gateway pundit and cnn.
No. Not really but you thinking it is, is proof you’re a dupe. They pushed lies about Russiagate, covid, and the vax to name just three.

I have no idea what you're referring to, but I'm sure it's important to you.

Of course you do not. You are not smart enough to look beyond the tweet in the OP.

You are too lazy to find out the articles are all from 6 years ago and that none of them are going after breastfeeding.

You just take the shit you are fed and ask for more

Of course you do not. You are not smart enough to look beyond the tweet in the OP.

You are too lazy to find out the articles are all from 6 years ago and that none of them are going after breastfeeding.

You just take the shit you are fed and ask for more
Wrong. It has absolutely nothing to do with my intelligence. I don't tweet. I depend on twits like you to fill me in.

Wrong. It has absolutely nothing to do with my intelligence. I don't tweet. I depend on twits like you to fill me in.

Yet, here you are in a thread based on a tweet that was a lie and you said nothing to your fellow tribe member that posted it.

Forum List

Back