And Now the Left Is After Breastfeeding

Dude, the left attacks anything normal. It's what they do, this is nothing different

Now go stare at men pretending to be women. Or whatever you cucks do. Leave normality alone
Your ideas of 'normalcy' lie somewhere between 'Leave It To Beaver' and the Inquisition.

Non starter. No fucking thanks.

I do not have to try anything. You have openly admitted you do not give a fuck that the OP was bullshit. That alone makes me far superior to you with me even trying

If you flap your weeny arms enough somebody might buy your BS..... Lefty. And you are so give up the ghost

That is not what those articles are about you dipshit. Stop being fooled by right wing sites. Here is the gist of the discussion:

View attachment 684920

I don’t think it’s a valid point the group is making but the point is about language not women or breastfeeding. Learn to read.
It's an absurd point. Breastfeeding is natural, and formula is artificial. I don't attribute the timing of this during the wokester era of "men can have babies" to coincidence. She wrote a whole article about why we shouldn't call breastfeeding "natural," when it is?

Is she tax-payer funded?

It's an absurd point. Breastfeeding is natural, and formula is artificial. I don't attribute the timing of this during the wokester era of "men can have babies" to coincidence. She wrote a whole article about why we shouldn't call breastfeeding "natural," when it is?

Is she tax-payer funded?
I don’t know. I think the point about natural is stupid that the article makes. However the OP sold it from a meme claiming liberals are anti breastfeeding. Terrible troll attempt. Maybe he’ll do some research that took me 27 seconds before he starts another thread. I know. Optimistic.

Kids get polio

The March of Dimes (it wasn't called that then) built the facilities to create the polio vaccine, not a pharmaceutical company.

Salk worked for the University of Pittsburgh, not a pharmaceutical company.

So, again you did not bother to find any of the stories and read them, I am shocked I tell you, shocked. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
You mean like:
“Martucci and Barnhill also point out that to describe breast-feeding as natural is to make a number of assumptions about gender roles and family life. Are two gay dads raising their child unnaturally if they formula-feed? What about a family who adopts? Or a mom who can’t or doesn’t want to breast-feed? Surely, these are all environments in which a baby could thrive.”

You Leftard freaks are not just science haters, you fabricate preposterous lies against science.

You mean like:
“Martucci and Barnhill also point out that to describe breast-feeding as natural is to make a number of assumptions about gender roles and family life. Are two gay dads raising their child unnaturally if they formula-feed? What about a family who adopts? Or a mom who can’t or doesn’t want to breast-feed? Surely, these are all environments in which a baby could thrive.”

You Leftard freaks are not just science haters, you fabricate preposterous lies against science.

Yes, like that. They are not attacking breastfeeding in any way, shape or form. They are taking issue with the word "natural".

They say not one negative thing about breastfeeding

The March of Dimes (it wasn't called that then) built the facilities to create the polio vaccine, not a pharmaceutical company.

Salk worked for the University of Pittsburgh, not a pharmaceutical company.
You think polio vaccine was manufactured out of thin air?

You think polio vaccine was manufactured out of thin air?

Is that what I said? You can deflect from what I said. Pharmaceutical companies had nothing to do with it.

It was created by someone working in the education system and distributed by a non profit.

Now if you wish to discuss Oxycontin.........

Forum List

Back