Biden at townhall...men will be able to use your daughters bathroom and play against her in sports...

Does anybody here actually know any trans people?

thought so
I worked with one before I retired fifteen years ago. He was talking the chemicals but hadn’t went all the way as it is not cheap. He was saving money for the operation.

He dressed as a woman at work and often wore micro-mini skirts. He actually did have nice legs. Facially it was obvious that he was a man.

The maintenance crew bitched and the guy was ordered to tone his dress down to a more demure business level.

My department held a meeting where he explained his situation to us. He said hormones or lack of hormones at birth caused his feelings that he was a girl trapped in a man’s body. It was interesting to me that he was attracted to women not men.

The women had no interest in sharing a bathroom with him so he had a key to an executive rest room. He moved from an assembly job to a desk job as a safety investigator.

I didn’t have much close contact with him as we worked different shifts but he seemed to be good at his job.

One other transgender male worked on the company campus In a different building. He did look like a very attractive female except for large feet and a large Adam’s apple.

I would not only be "reluctant", I would refuse, because as I said, children and teenagers are notorious for wanting to be something very, very, badly, only to completely change their minds in a few months or years. They can transition after they become adults, if they still want to. Seriously, getting your dick chopped off should not be easier than getting a tattoo.

Well, it isn't.

We have 1.6MM transsexuals in this country and we only perform 11,000 Gender Confirmation Surgeries. (Yes, I'm using that term to piss off the wingnuts.)
For now. It's a liberal sacred cow, though, so it won't be long.

Biden supports men using women's bathrooms......and competing against girls in high school sports.....
17 year old "men" who can't even grow a beard against 18 year old "girls" — and all the kids are so maimed and mutilated in their genitals it's impossible to tell whether they're male or female anyways a person is left in such extreme pain from birth to death.

Forum List

Back