And Now It Begins

Here come the 'what have I done!' recriminations.

1. "Text Messages Reveal Biden Voters Already Regret What They’ve Done

Various text message conversations shared to Twitter reveal that Americans who voted for newly inaugurated President Joe Biden are already starting to regret what they’ve done.

Reality can be pretty harsh when it sets in, can’t it?
Yup—they’re just starting to figure out what us Trump voters were going on about this whole time, aren’t they?

View attachment 448326

had no idea what voting for Biden would produce and that she’d merely hated Trump."

What nothing from Gateway Pundit to back up this non story, about this non issue? Maybe you can find a Russian website to support your bullshit.

No vulgarity, reptile.....no matter how deeply the truth wounds you.

Wounded. BItch, please. Your lies have no power to wound anyone.

I'll make a deal with you. When you stop posting lies, bullshit and other profanities, I'll stop responding in kind.

Just yesterday we agreed that you are trailer park trash.

I can save you some effort: you need not prove it on a daily basis.

Folks remember.

BTW......you should note that I put you in you in your place without ever using profanity.
Your problem is that it requires a greater education and better upbringing than you possess.

So sorry.

WE didn't agree on anything, except that you are too stupid to be one person.

You have never put me anywhere. You use the worst profanity of anyone on this board. Lies, propaganda and deceit is the the most vile, disgusting profanity of all. When you lie to people you are telling them you think they are stupid, to their faces. That they are too dumb to know you're lying to them. How profane, how vile? How putrid is that?

Various text message conversations shared to Twitter reveal that Americans who voted for newly inaugurated President Joe Biden are already starting to regret what they’ve done.

Yup—they’re just starting to figure out what us Trump voters were going on about this whole time, aren’t they?

View attachment 448326

had no idea what voting for Biden would produce and that she’d merely hated Trump."

What nothing from Gateway Pundit to back up this non story, about this non issue? Maybe you can find a Russian website to support your bullshit.

No vulgarity, reptile.....no matter how deeply the truth wounds you.

Wounded. BItch, please. Your lies have no power to wound anyone.

I'll make a deal with you. When you stop posting lies, bullshit and other profanities, I'll stop responding in kind.

Just yesterday we agreed that you are trailer park trash.

I can save you some effort: you need not prove it on a daily basis.

Folks remember.

BTW......you should note that I put you in you in your place without ever using profanity.
Your problem is that it requires a greater education and better upbringing than you possess.

So sorry.

WE didn't agree on anything, except that you are too stupid to be one person.

You have never put me anywhere. You use the worst profanity of anyone on this board. Lies, propaganda and deceit is the the most vile, disgusting profanity of all. When you lie to people you are telling them you think they are stupid, to their faces. That they are too dumb to know you're lying to them. How profane, how vile? How putrid is that?

OK, OK.....stop begging......

Of course I'll try to help you to reform.....after all, a conservative is never so tall as when she stoops to help a Liberal.

Begin by setting up a jar, and put a dollar in every time you use vulgarity.

When it is full.....send it to the GOP!!!

Now, say 'thank you.'

Dumb fucking left wing sheep.

Voted with emotion rather than their fucking brains. :auiqs.jpg:

Its not like they were not warned.

Everyone who voted for Biden 100% owns what happens in the next 2-8 years as well as the permanent damage beyond.
And Trumpets are now having to deal with Trump's destruction of the American system he tried to corrupt.
Orangeman bad, bad, bad. Higher priced insulin and epi-pens, good, good, good.

People are dumb enough to believe those texts are actually real.

Watch how easily I get you to be proof of the above:

I can list dozens of Biden policies that are anti-American, and that I can attack.

Bet you can't do the same vis-a-vis Trump policies. And when you can't, you will have admitted that your sort are simply camp followers who are never allowed to think, or to question your masters.

It's a challenge for which Leftists are not prepared.
Trump's problem is that he's an obnoxious, lying asshole. Otherwise he may have gotten a second term.
Biden is a lying obnoxious asshole who’s is also a,child sniffing pedo that suffers from dementia. But your “feels” are satisfied so who cares about the economy.
I'm a Libertarian, we lose gracefully. :biggrin:
You are no libertarian. What is this attraction hardcore leftists have for identifying as libertarians?
Same reason they deny reality to pretend they aren’t 100% in favor of ending the gas and oil industry in the US. As well as all of the rest of Biden’s crap policies.

1611602773268.png

Talk about grasping at straws, lol. Don't worry 80 million other people are happy that Trumplelyingsackofshit is gone.

Ever notice just how narcissistic leftists are?

I got mine. Screw the livelihoods of those destroyed by our mindless policies.

View attachment 448326

Talk about grasping at straws, lol. Don't worry 80 million other people are happy that Trumplelyingsackofshit is gone.

Well you can always hope they continue to feel that way. I doubt they will though when Biden's bill comes due.

Guess who will be paying it?? Why you, me and every other tax payer in American. Oh its Americans who are losing their jobs over Biden's stupidity in case you forgot.

Hope you enjoy cause no one else will.
I'm a Libertarian, so didn't vote for Joe. If Trump hadn't been such a lying asshole he might have gotten a second term.

If the election hadn't been stolen he would have gotten that second term. Oh and I'm an independent.

Independent? Of what?

LMAO I'm a registered Independent. Not a Dem or a Rep. You really don't know shit do you.

It doesn't matter what your registration says. Your head is completely up the ass of Donald Trump and the Republican Party. You have cheered his every misstep and applauded his destruction of the nation at every turn.

Your head is completely up your own ass.

Before the very convenient Chinese Virus this country was doing great. UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years, we had jobs all across this country. Lower costs for much needed medicine and a great economy. All that with disaster Trump at the helm.

Go back to Canada and inflict yourself on Canadian message boards. I'm sure they would love to have you as most think exactly like your stupid ass does.

Trump's problem is that he's an obnoxious, lying asshole. Otherwise he may have gotten a second term.

Nonsense! Trump's second term was locked up . . . until COVID-19 put his victory beyond the margin of leftist fraud, fakes news, and suppression of speech.

I can list dozens of Biden policies that are anti-American, and that I can attack.

Bet you can't do the same vis-a-vis Trump policies. And when you can't, you will have admitted that your sort are simply camp followers who are never allowed to think, or to question your masters.

We don’t elect who want to live next door. We vote on who’ll do the best job in DC for Americans.

No he's Trump. He's not a politician and if you ask him a question he'll give you his honest answer whether you like it or not. He doesn't tell people what they want to hear. He tells them what he really thinks.

View attachment 448326

Well you can always hope they continue to feel that way. I doubt they will though when Biden's bill comes due.

Guess who will be paying it?? Why you, me and every other tax payer in American. Oh its Americans who are losing their jobs over Biden's stupidity in case you forgot.

Hope you enjoy cause no one else will.
I'm a Libertarian, so didn't vote for Joe. If Trump hadn't been such a lying asshole he might have gotten a second term.

If the election hadn't been stolen he would have gotten that second term. Oh and I'm an independent.
More grasping at straws... by Trump, the sorest loser EVER!

Hey Trump is gone. Biden is in the hot seat now. Trump didn't lose. The election was stolen.

Seems you are the one grasping at straws.
Trump will give you an honest answer? :blowpop:

The election was stolen? Then Trump got outTrumped by an guy with dementia. OUTSTANDING! :lol:

You forget. Trump isn't a politician and has never been one. He tells you what he really thinks not what you want to hear. He's abrupt but that Trump.

The election was stolen. Hell Trump was leading in all the contested States. One of them by 700,000 votes yet he lost them all. That means every vote coming in after that 700,000 had to be for Biden. How realistic is that. Its not. Fraudulent election.

Oh and lets not forget. In some places they had more ballots than they had registered voters. Stolen election.

They threw all the GOP watchers out and put paper over the windows so no one could see what was going on. Others were kept 30 feet from the counters. One Dem watcher said he couldn't believe what he was seeing. Oh and there were hundreds if not thousands of signed affidavits from people who were there.

After watchers left they pulled boxes of ballots out from under desks and cars deliver more. No one was there to see and they got counted. As I said Fraudulent election.
Trump was caught in too many lies and bogus statements to count, although others did if you want to look that up.
If the election was stolen, how come there's no real proof?

There is plenty of proof. You just don't want to see it. If Biden had been Trump you would be screaming election fraud long and loud and all that evidence that you refuse to see for Trump would front and center in your defence of Biden.
Judges threw out your "proof". Or don't you believe in the rule of law anymore?

We don’t elect who want to live next door. We vote on who’ll do the best job in DC for Americans.
And more people thought it was a guy with dementia over Trump. What a one term loser.

7. Lots of former Biden supporters are waking up to what we warned them about.

“Several unions that eagerly endorsed President Joe Biden during the 2020 presidential election are now learning the hard way what it means to support Democrat policies.

During his first day in office, the newly-inaugurated president revoked the construction permit for the Keystone XL oil pipeline, thus destroying thousands of jobs.

A total of 42,000 jobs were expected to be filled once the pipeline was completed.

But not anymore.”
‘Insulting and disappointing’: Unions show signs of voter remorse after Biden reality sinks in

This thread reeks of desperation.

Does anyone actually believe this propaganda?

A person takes their time money & effort to open a store so you have a place to shop. He puts a sign on his door that say's wear a mask for the protection of our workers & customer's, You show no respect for him & refuse. That makes you an ass hat. Your president shows no respect for half the population, or our customs & traditions, that makes him an ass hat.

Canada dwarf the ME. Hell we get twice as much oil from Mexico as we do from SA.

We've been committed to an industrial policy and a foreign policy built around oil imports since the 1930's, though we didn't really get into the soup until Roosevelt struck the Big Deal with Saudi Arabia in the early 1940's.

https://www.theatlantic.com/technol...t-energy-independence-president-carter/17610/

You didn't answer my question. Why do you people want us to continue buying oil from the middle east and have it transported by CO2-spewing ships, trains, and trucks, rather than a local pipeline?

Who said I want that? I want us to grow huge amount of hemp along the nations highways and power us with Hempseed Oil

But in reality, the reason we did it is because we used all our cheap oil, So we started using theirs. They have lots of cheap oil. That system is still in place today probably because we have multi year contracts for crude oil, and the grade of oil that comes from the ME that suits specific refineries here.

8. Seems that lots of folks now realize the huge mistake they made in voting Wehrmacht.....er, Democrat.

Many in this thread cannot defend the Bidenistas or what they are doing, but lack the courage to face their mistake.

This sort of mistake:

“…the Biden administration’s “unlawful” pause on the deportation of illegal immigrants with final orders of removal, threatening to sue the federal government.

“Yesterday you ordered a blanket halt on nearly all deportations of illegal aliens. This complete abdication of the Department of Homeland Security’s (“DHS”) obligation to enforce federal immigration law is unlawful…” Texas fights Biden's 'unlawful' halting of deportations, calls it 'attempt to grant blanket amnesty'

Perhaps Biden voters should re-visit the meaning of "illegal."

Dumb fucking left wing sheep.

Voted with emotion rather than their fucking brains. :auiqs.jpg:

Its not like they were not warned.

Everyone who voted for Biden 100% owns what happens in the next 2-8 years as well as the permanent damage beyond.
And Trumpets are now having to deal with Trump's destruction of the American system he tried to corrupt.
Come on Big Mouth, what did Trump destroy in the American system? Give at least one example.

Forum List

Back