And Now It Begins

1611671706763.png

Raise your paw if you voted for this.

Should be every Democrat voter.

Admit it.

Here come the 'what have I done!' recriminations.

1. "Text Messages Reveal Biden Voters Already Regret What They’ve Done

Various text message conversations shared to Twitter reveal that Americans who voted for newly inaugurated President Joe Biden are already starting to regret what they’ve done.

Reality can be pretty harsh when it sets in, can’t it?
Yup—they’re just starting to figure out what us Trump voters were going on about this whole time, aren’t they?

View attachment 448326

had no idea what voting for Biden would produce and that she’d merely hated Trump."
Talk about grasping at straws, lol. Don't worry 80 million other people are happy that Trumplelyingsackofshit is gone.

Well you can always hope they continue to feel that way. I doubt they will though when Biden's bill comes due.

Guess who will be paying it?? Why you, me and every other tax payer in American. Oh its Americans who are losing their jobs over Biden's stupidity in case you forgot.

Hope you enjoy cause no one else will.
I'm a Libertarian, so didn't vote for Joe. If Trump hadn't been such a lying asshole he might have gotten a second term.
All you Biden supporters who magically did not vote for him because "I'm a libertarian" HaHaHa, it is absurd. Democrats jumping ship to avoid responsibility.
Nope, I've been a Libertarian for decades, and have said so on this board for years. Better luck next time. You too PoleChick. :biggrin:
Yeah, and I've been saying that I am God's gift to women--that is untrue as well. Just because you say it does not make it true.

Various text message conversations shared to Twitter reveal that Americans who voted for newly inaugurated President Joe Biden are already starting to regret what they’ve done.

Yup—they’re just starting to figure out what us Trump voters were going on about this whole time, aren’t they?

View attachment 448326

had no idea what voting for Biden would produce and that she’d merely hated Trump."
Talk about grasping at straws, lol. Don't worry 80 million other people are happy that Trumplelyingsackofshit is gone.

Well you can always hope they continue to feel that way. I doubt they will though when Biden's bill comes due.

Guess who will be paying it?? Why you, me and every other tax payer in American. Oh its Americans who are losing their jobs over Biden's stupidity in case you forgot.

Hope you enjoy cause no one else will.
I'm a Libertarian, so didn't vote for Joe. If Trump hadn't been such a lying asshole he might have gotten a second term.
All you Biden supporters who magically did not vote for him because "I'm a libertarian" HaHaHa, it is absurd. Democrats jumping ship to avoid responsibility.
Nope, I've been a Libertarian for decades, and have said so on this board for years. Better luck next time. You too PoleChick. :biggrin:
Yeah, and I've been saying that I am God's gift to women--that is untrue as well. Just because you say it does not make it true.
It does if you actually vote for them. Like I did. Too bad for you... and PoleChick.

View attachment 448326

1639058665388.png

Forum List

Back