And Now It Begins

Here come the 'what have I done!' recriminations.

1. "Text Messages Reveal Biden Voters Already Regret What They’ve Done

Various text message conversations shared to Twitter reveal that Americans who voted for newly inaugurated President Joe Biden are already starting to regret what they’ve done.

Reality can be pretty harsh when it sets in, can’t it?
Yup—they’re just starting to figure out what us Trump voters were going on about this whole time, aren’t they?

View attachment 448326

had no idea what voting for Biden would produce and that she’d merely hated Trump."
I've said it many times, and will say it many more. During the campaign, I repeatedly asked why people were going to vote for Quid Pro, and the answer almost invariably was something about TRUMP!, not about Quid Pro. Well, they got what they wanted, only didn't bother to find out what that actually was first.
As I have been saying for over two months....they should be careful what they wish for.

Energy Independence? A thing of the past. I know, I know....but but but CLIMATE CHANGE......OK...so CHina will now give off those emissions and we will pay for it...same emissions, but from another country...>AND we will need to pay them money for it.
Cool.

Illegal immigration? Bring them in! I know, I know....but but but....what about the children? OK...so now in a time where we need to get people back to work, lets increase the supply of work force....sounds like a plan.

Like I said...be careful what you wish for....and don't do what many of you have done in the past....dont say " Good idea, I support it, It makes me feel good.........but not in my backyard."

Example....check how many Hollywooders have walls around their compounds. Go ahead....Take a look.

Various text message conversations shared to Twitter reveal that Americans who voted for newly inaugurated President Joe Biden are already starting to regret what they’ve done.

Yup—they’re just starting to figure out what us Trump voters were going on about this whole time, aren’t they?

View attachment 448326

had no idea what voting for Biden would produce and that she’d merely hated Trump."

Tell Jeremy that Biden is also going to take his guns and make him drive a Prius

Damned Democrats

View attachment 448326

Tell Jeremy that Biden is also going to take his guns and make him drive a Prius

Damned Democrats
Troll with nothing to add to a debate.

I got it.

The majority of American voters got it right and voted for Trump....I will keep saying this until I'm blue in the face...the election was stolen....your vote for Trump was stolen from you....
there is no way one can get more votes than anyone else EVER in history and lose to a guy that refused to campaign and actually was caught on tape saying "no, the voters don't deserve to know". No way. That is not me listening to Trump rhetoric. That is me applying basic fucking logic.
News flash.....happens to be the same election where state governors unilaterally changed voter laws.
News flash...happens to be the same election where somehow one of the candidate teams knew NOT to campaign and they will win anyway.
The dems have been using the same tactic for stealing elections a long time...remember Al Franken?...they kept counting until they had enough votes to push him over the top...they found ballots in trunks of cars and closets...it was astounding to watch them as the GOP just sat back and allowed it to go on....

The majority of American voters got it right and voted for Trump....I will keep saying this until I'm blue in the face...the election was stolen....your vote for Trump was stolen from you....
there is no way one can get more votes than anyone else EVER in history and lose to a guy that refused to campaign and actually was caught on tape saying "no, the voters don't deserve to know". No way. That is not me listening to Trump rhetoric. That is me applying basic fucking logic.
News flash.....happens to be the same election where state governors unilaterally changed voter laws.
News flash...happens to be the same election where somehow one of the candidate teams knew NOT to campaign and they will win anyway.
The dems have been using the same tactic for stealing elections a long time...remember Al Franken?...they kept counting until they had enough votes to push him over the top...they found ballots in trunks of cars and closets...it was astounding to watch them as the GOP just sat back and allowed it to go on....
The GOP is so wrapped up in not wanting to be called names like "baby hater", "racist" and "senior hater", they roll over and play dead.

Trump didnt give a fuck what they said. And now that he is out of office? The GOP hates him.

When will they ever learn? When will they eeeeeever learn.

View attachment 448326

Damned Democrats

Why do you people want us to continue buying oil from the middle east and have it transported by CO2-spewing ships, trains, and trucks, rather than a local pipeline? What's the logic? You really hate Jews THAT much, you want to fund their terrorist enemies forever?

View attachment 448326

Damned Democrats

Why do you people want us to continue buying oil from the middle east and have it transported by CO2-spewing ships, trains, and trucks, rather than a local pipeline? What's the logic? You really hate Jews THAT much, you want to fund their terrorist enemies forever?
Its not about hating Jews....albeit, many on the left hate Israel....it is about "feeling good".......and they will feel good as long as the US is not creating the emissions....but of course, those same people will complain about Gas Prices when they rise....and blame Trump and the GOP.

That's how it works

View attachment 448326

Damned Democrats

Keystone Pipeline moves oil from Canada to US ports where it is sold abroad.
Even “Jews” know this

The GOP is so wrapped up in not wanting to be called names like "baby hater", "racist" and "senior hater", they roll over and play dead.

Trump didnt give a fuck what they said. And now that he is out of office? The GOP hates him.

When will they ever learn? When will they eeeeeever learn.
Sometimes I think they like being the loser side...they cry for donations and get them by reciting all of the evils of DC but when in power they do nothing to fix anything....
Being 2nd in a two man race has its advantages when asking for donations.....

People are dumb enough to believe those texts are actually real.

Watch how easily I get you to be proof of the above:

I can list dozens of Biden policies that are anti-American, and that I can attack.

Bet you can't do the same vis-a-vis Trump policies. And when you can't, you will have admitted that your sort are simply camp followers who are never allowed to think, or to question your masters.

It's a challenge for which Leftists are not prepared.
Trump's problem is that he's an obnoxious, lying asshole. Otherwise he may have gotten a second term.

No he's Trump. He's not a politician and if you ask him a question he'll give you his honest answer whether you like it or not. He doesn't tell people what they want to hear. He tells them what he really thinks.

View attachment 448326

Talk about grasping at straws, lol. Don't worry 80 million other people are happy that Trumplelyingsackofshit is gone.

Well you can always hope they continue to feel that way. I doubt they will though when Biden's bill comes due.

Guess who will be paying it?? Why you, me and every other tax payer in American. Oh its Americans who are losing their jobs over Biden's stupidity in case you forgot.

Hope you enjoy cause no one else will.
I'm a Libertarian, so didn't vote for Joe. If Trump hadn't been such a lying asshole he might have gotten a second term.

If the election hadn't been stolen he would have gotten that second term. Oh and I'm an independent.
More grasping at straws... by Trump, the sorest loser EVER!

Hey Trump is gone. Biden is in the hot seat now. Trump didn't lose. The election was stolen.

Seems you are the one grasping at straws.
Trump will give you an honest answer? :blowpop:

The election was stolen? Then Trump got outTrumped by an guy with dementia. OUTSTANDING! :lol:

View attachment 448326

Damned Democrats

Even “Jews” know this
The Jewish people find the term "Jews" as derogatory.

I know. I am Jewish.

But you can say it because....well you are left of center....and you are not actually calling us Jews....you are actually using the term that people form the right of center use.

So it is allowed.

You know....like people left of center call those who are of the Islam faith as Mooooooslims....that is OK....why? Because you only say it to make fun of those who you claim say it.

But for some reason...the only ones who actually say it are left of center.

By the way......you are a troll.

I can list dozens of Biden policies that are anti-American, and that I can attack.

Bet you can't do the same vis-a-vis Trump policies. And when you can't, you will have admitted that your sort are simply camp followers who are never allowed to think, or to question your masters.

Trump's problem is that he's an obnoxious, lying asshole. Otherwise he may have gotten a second term.

No he's Trump. He's not a politician and if you ask him a question he'll give you his honest answer whether you like it or not. He doesn't tell people what they want to hear. He tells them what he really thinks.

View attachment 448326

Talk about grasping at straws, lol. Don't worry 80 million other people are happy that Trumplelyingsackofshit is gone.

Well you can always hope they continue to feel that way. I doubt they will though when Biden's bill comes due.

Guess who will be paying it?? Why you, me and every other tax payer in American. Oh its Americans who are losing their jobs over Biden's stupidity in case you forgot.

I'm a Libertarian, so didn't vote for Joe. If Trump hadn't been such a lying asshole he might have gotten a second term.

If the election hadn't been stolen he would have gotten that second term. Oh and I'm an independent.

Hey Trump is gone. Biden is in the hot seat now. Trump didn't lose. The election was stolen.

The election was stolen? Then Trump got outTrumped by an guy with dementia. OUTSTANDING! :lol:
They stole the election in about 7 counties in swing states...some areas had 120% voter turn out.....

View attachment 448326

You forget. Trump isn't a politician and has never been one. He tells you what he really thinks not what you want to hear. He's abrupt but that Trump.

The election was stolen. Hell Trump was leading in all the contested States. One of them by 700,000 votes yet he lost them all. That means every vote coming in after that 700,000 had to be for Biden. How realistic is that. Its not. Fraudulent election.

Oh and lets not forget. In some places they had more ballots than they had registered voters. Stolen election.

They threw all the GOP watchers out and put paper over the windows so no one could see what was going on. Others were kept 30 feet from the counters. One Dem watcher said he couldn't believe what he was seeing. Oh and there were hundreds if not thousands of signed affidavits from people who were there.

After watchers left they pulled boxes of ballots out from under desks and cars deliver more. No one was there to see and they got counted. As I said Fraudulent election.

View attachment 448326

Damned Democrats

Even “Jews” know this

I know. I am Jewish.

But you can say it because....well you are left of center....and you are not actually calling us Jews....you are actually using the term that people form the right of center use.

So it is allowed.

You know....like people left of center call those who are of the Islam faith as Mooooooslims....that is OK....why? Because you only say it to make fun of those who you claim say it.

I didn’t bring up ”The Jews”
Merely mocked the one who did

View attachment 448326

They stole the election in about 7 counties in swing states...some areas had 120% voter turn out.....

Some states allow same day registration.
In those cases, you have more people voting than were originally registered

View attachment 448326

Damned Democrats

Its not about hating Jews....albeit, many on the left hate Israel....it is about "feeling good".......and they will feel good as long as the US is not creating the emissions....but of course, those same people will complain about Gas Prices when they rise....and blame Trump and the GOP.

That's how it works

The emissions created by buying oil and shipping it here from the terror states, as the Democrats insist we do, is FAR higher than via a local pipeline.

View attachment 448326

Damned Democrats

Canada dwarf the ME. Hell we get twice as much oil from Mexico as we do from SA.

We've been committed to an industrial policy and a foreign policy built around oil imports since the 1930's, though we didn't really get into the soup until Roosevelt struck the Big Deal with Saudi Arabia in the early 1940's.

View attachment 448326

Damned Democrats

Even “Jews” know this

I know. I am Jewish.

So it is allowed.

I didn’t bring up ”The Jews”
Merely mocked the one who did
So if someone used the N word to refer to a black person.....it is OK for you to mock that person by repeating the N word?

Or is the dignity of the Jewish people not worthy of such respect?

Curious.....and be honest.

Biden is a lying obnoxious asshole who’s is also a,child sniffing pedo that suffers from dementia. But your “feels” are satisfied so who cares about the economy.

Dumb fucking left wing sheep.

Voted with emotion rather than their fucking brains. :auiqs.jpg:

Its not like they were not warned.

Everyone who voted for Biden 100% owns what happens in the next 2-8 years as well as the permanent damage beyond.
And Trumpets are now having to deal with Trump's destruction of the American system he tried to corrupt.
what did he destruct? name something for us.

Forum List

Back