And Now It Begins

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Here come the 'what have I done!' recriminations.

1. "Text Messages Reveal Biden Voters Already Regret What They’ve Done

Various text message conversations shared to Twitter reveal that Americans who voted for newly inaugurated President Joe Biden are already starting to regret what they’ve done.

Reality can be pretty harsh when it sets in, can’t it?
Yup—they’re just starting to figure out what us Trump voters were going on about this whole time, aren’t they?

1611587401979.png

had no idea what voting for Biden would produce and that she’d merely hated Trump."

2. ".... YOU voted for this. I didn’t and neither did Jeremy, but we will be suffering,” Kristin bluntly replied.

“I’m so sick of the ‘Trump is mean’ bs, the man built a great economy but your hurt feelings got in the way of you researching the truth. You let Don Lemon and Anderson Cooper lie to you every damn night into some unicorn utopia of complete GARBAGE,” she continued.

“I always knew that people would regret voting for Biden, I didn’t think it’d be Day 1. Biden probably won’t hurt your feelings as much as Trump but he will take your husband’s job. Think on this,” she continued.

Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11

In less than 72 hours, Joe Biden: —Killed 70,000+ jobs —Eliminated women's sports —Invaded Syria —Left the National Guard to freeze in a garage —Admitted he doesn't have a plan to fight COVID —Broke his own mask mandate EO —Ended US energy independence Do you miss Trump yet?"

Charlie Kirk

@charliekirk11

Joe Biden promised to govern as a moderate. On day one he signed EO's: —Letting biological men take over women's sports & locker rooms —Calling for amnesty for millions of illegals —Ending deportations —Killing thousands of good paying jobs Is anyone surprised?

12:07 AM · Jan 22, 2021·Twitter Web App

Dumb fucking left wing sheep.

Voted with emotion rather than their fucking brains. :auiqs.jpg:

Its not like they were not warned.

Everyone who voted for Biden 100% owns what happens in the next 2-8 years as well as the permanent damage beyond.
And Trumpets are now having to deal with Trump's destruction of the American system he tried to corrupt.

Various text message conversations shared to Twitter reveal that Americans who voted for newly inaugurated President Joe Biden are already starting to regret what they’ve done.

Yup—they’re just starting to figure out what us Trump voters were going on about this whole time, aren’t they?

View attachment 448326

had no idea what voting for Biden would produce and that she’d merely hated Trump."
Talk about grasping at straws, lol. Don't worry 80 million other people are happy that Trumplelyingsackofshit is gone.

People are dumb enough to believe those texts are actually real.

Watch how easily I get you to be proof of the above:

I can list dozens of Biden policies that are anti-American, and that I can attack.

Bet you can't do the same vis-a-vis Trump policies. And when you can't, you will have admitted that your sort are simply camp followers who are never allowed to think, or to question your masters.

It's a challenge for which Leftists are not prepared.

View attachment 448326

Talk about grasping at straws, lol. Don't worry 80 million other people are happy that Trumplelyingsackofshit is gone.

Well you can always hope they continue to feel that way. I doubt they will though when Biden's bill comes due.

Guess who will be paying it?? Why you, me and every other tax payer in American. Oh its Americans who are losing their jobs over Biden's stupidity in case you forgot.

Hope you enjoy cause no one else will.

Everyone who voted for Biden 100% owns what happens in the next 2-8 years as well as the permanent damage beyond.
And Trumpets are now having to deal with Trump's destruction of the American system he tried to corrupt.
The RWNJs' weasel-in-chief created a free-for-all for Big Oil, regardless of the environmental toll.

Now, the limited skilled RWNJs are crying because they lost a job that never should have been created.

But, that is the typical short-sighted stupidity of the RWNJs.

View attachment 448326

Well you can always hope they continue to feel that way. I doubt they will though when Biden's bill comes due.

Guess who will be paying it?? Why you, me and every other tax payer in American. Oh its Americans who are losing their jobs over Biden's stupidity in case you forgot.

I'm a Libertarian, so didn't vote for Joe. If Trump hadn't been such a lying asshole he might have gotten a second term.

The RWNJs' weasel-in-chief created a free-for-all for Big Oil, regardless of the environmental toll.

Now, the limited skilled RWNJs are crying because they lost a job that never should have been created.

But, that is the typical short-sighted stupidity of the RWNJs.

I can't believe you just posted this bullshit. Jesus are you stupid. We are already paying higher prices for gas now. Just wait till it gets to $5 a gallon like it did when Obama was POTUS. Then tell us all about the short sighted stupidity of the RWNJ's.

We will be telling you all about what idiots you LWNG's are.

View attachment 448326

I'm a Libertarian, so didn't vote for Joe. If Trump hadn't been such a lying asshole he might have gotten a second term.

If the election hadn't been stolen he would have gotten that second term. Oh and I'm an independent.

People are dumb enough to believe those texts are actually real.

Watch how easily I get you to be proof of the above:

I can list dozens of Biden policies that are anti-American, and that I can attack.

Bet you can't do the same vis-a-vis Trump policies. And when you can't, you will have admitted that your sort are simply camp followers who are never allowed to think, or to question your masters.

It's a challenge for which Leftists are not prepared.
Trump's problem is that he's an obnoxious, lying asshole. Otherwise he may have gotten a second term.

View attachment 448326

If the election hadn't been stolen he would have gotten that second term. Oh and I'm an independent.
More grasping at straws... by Trump, the sorest loser EVER!

View attachment 448326

Democrat and many republican voters voted against Donald Trump. Their sole reason was to oust the bad Orange Man. That's it and nothing else. Old Satan himself or a dead chimpanzee could have been on the ballot, didn't matter. They all voted against one man, to get rid of one man, at any cost.

Result.

Consequences.

Forum List

Back