And Now It Begins

People are dumb enough to believe those texts are actually real.

Watch how easily I get you to be proof of the above:

I can list dozens of Biden policies that are anti-American, and that I can attack.

Bet you can't do the same vis-a-vis Trump policies. And when you can't, you will have admitted that your sort are simply camp followers who are never allowed to think, or to question your masters.

It's a challenge for which Leftists are not prepared.

They'll come after with you with emotions and feelings and shout downs. That's all they have to offer. I saw them shouting down someone while out with my daughter a couple of weeks ago. There was no substance or logic. It's sad actually to watch someone that far into depravity with such a reprobate mind.

Here come the 'what have I done!' recriminations.

1. "Text Messages Reveal Biden Voters Already Regret What They’ve Done

Various text message conversations shared to Twitter reveal that Americans who voted for newly inaugurated President Joe Biden are already starting to regret what they’ve done.

Reality can be pretty harsh when it sets in, can’t it?
Yup—they’re just starting to figure out what us Trump voters were going on about this whole time, aren’t they?

View attachment 448326

had no idea what voting for Biden would produce and that she’d merely hated Trump."

Democrat and many republican voters voted against Donald Trump. Their sole reason was to oust the bad Orange Man. That's it and nothing else. Old Satan himself or a dead chimpanzee could have been on the ballot, didn't matter. They all voted against one man, to get rid of one man, at any cost.

Result.

Consequences.

Wait......Satan wasn't on their ballot?????

Maybe not in name.....but I saw the agenda they advanced.

I can list dozens of Biden policies that are anti-American, and that I can attack.

Bet you can't do the same vis-a-vis Trump policies. And when you can't, you will have admitted that your sort are simply camp followers who are never allowed to think, or to question your masters.

They'll come after with you with emotions and feelings and shout downs. That's all they have to offer. I saw them shouting down someone while out with my daughter a couple of weeks ago. There was no substance or logic. It's sad actually to watch someone that far into depravity with such a reprobate mind.

Bats and chains, too.

Biden voters.

Bats and chains, too.

Biden voters.

Yep. They're dangerous people.

Bats and chains, too.

Biden voters.

Antifa doesn't vote for Biden, they are now attacking Biden and the Democratic Party offices...You'd make a lousy general because you don't know your enemy or it's leadership.

Bats and chains, too.

Biden voters.

Antifa doesn't vote for Biden, they are now attacking Biden and the Democratic Party offices...You'd make a lousy general because you don't know your enemy or it's leadership.

So to you, and enemy is based on political leanings?

To me, an enemy is one who wants to destroy my way of life.

Grow up, cement truck driver.

I know who you are. You have a big mouth after shots at the bar.

Bats and chains, too.

Biden voters.

My enemies are those that seek to overthrow the US govt. good or bad it is still my govt. and I swore an oath to protect the Constitution and this nation from enemies that try to overthrow the govt. because they lost an election. That is called honor and dignity and that is not what the Trumpets did on 1//6/2021....
I wish I could drive a truck alas I am disabled, old and unable to do as such, but you certainly do seem to be a highly motivated truck driver, eh, it's living, my eldest son drives for JB Hunt and makes good money and benefits and isn't that what life is all about?. The only way I would do it is if I owned the truck....
Those that voted for Biden am sure are most happy about the fact that Trump is gone and that is what really mattered to them.. My guy lost but they always do because I don't vote for people in the two major parties in politics I like the underdog to win.

Last edited:
3. Contrary to the title of the thread, the regret for a Biden vote began before the election, when early voters suddenly learned about the Chinese Communists having the Biden Cartel on its payroll.

4. There are no surprises when posters like RealDumb, or the ReptileFromCanada post ignorance and lies, but when the guy with the Wall Street avi claims not to understand that persons are less important as President than the policies they bring with them, well, then the victory of evil is a fait accompli.

Me: "I can list dozens of Biden policies that are anti-American, and that I can attack."

Him: “This isn't about policies.
Trump and his cult are attacking the fundamental premise of the republic and the sovereign will of the people. It's a disgrace.”
Why We Lost America…. post #21

Now.....the regret: epiphany too late.

5. The one bright spot is the poll of more intelligent Democrat voters, who, when they found out that the media had hidden the truth about the Biden employment by Communist China, and social media having censored the NYPost proof of the deals that the Bidens had with Communist China, Ukraine, Russia…..

“17% of Biden Voters Would Not Have Voted for Him Had They Known Scandals Liberal Media Censored”
17% of Biden Voters Would Not Have Voted for Him Had They Known Scandals Liberal Media Censored

1611159335209.png

Dumb fucking left wing sheep.

Voted with emotion rather than their fucking brains. :auiqs.jpg:

Its not like they were not warned.

Everyone who voted for Biden 100% owns what happens in the next 2-8 years as well as the permanent damage beyond.
And Trumpets are now having to deal with Trump's destruction of the American system he tried to corrupt.
The RWNJs' weasel-in-chief created a free-for-all for Big Oil, regardless of the environmental toll.

Now, the limited skilled RWNJs are crying because they lost a job that never should have been created.

But, that is the typical short-sighted stupidity of the RWNJs.

Please explain in detail this environmental toll you speak of.
You can't so you won't.
Next?

They cannot have a specific policy discussion because they are low information fools. They only know what the Dim propagandists feed them.

The majority of American voters got it right and voted for Trump....I will keep saying this until I'm blue in the face...the election was stolen....your vote for Trump was stolen from you....

You are correct.

After four years of the media's constant lying about Trump in support of the Wehrmacht….er, Democrats…..they are prepared to buy that the brainless, unaccomplished career politician got more votes than any candidate in history.

Whatever number it really was, it was below 74.2 million.

They cannot have a specific policy discussion because they are low information fools. They only know what the Dim propagandists feed them.

But they are really, really good at following orders.

3. Contrary to the title of the thread, the regret for a Biden vote began before the election, when early voters suddenly learned about the Chinese Communists having the Biden Cartel on its payroll.

4. There are no surprises when posters like RealDumb, or the ReptileFromCanada post ignorance and lies, but when the guy with the Wall Street avi claims not to understand that persons are less important as President than the policies they bring with them, well, then the victory of evil is a fait accompli.

Me: "I can list dozens of Biden policies that are anti-American, and that I can attack."

Him: “This isn't about policies.
Trump and his cult are attacking the fundamental premise of the republic and the sovereign will of the people. It's a disgrace.”
Why We Lost America…. post #21

Now.....the regret: epiphany too late.

5. The one bright spot is the poll of more intelligent Democrat voters, who, when they found out that the media had hidden the truth about the Biden employment by Communist China, and social media having censored the NYPost proof of the deals that the Bidens had with Communist China, Ukraine, Russia…..

“17% of Biden Voters Would Not Have Voted for Him Had They Known Scandals Liberal Media Censored”
17% of Biden Voters Would Not Have Voted for Him Had They Known Scandals Liberal Media Censored

1611159335209.png

Go ahead and post the actual tax returns aor bank accounts that prove what you say about Joe Biden... I will.

Republican Inquiry Finds No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Biden
The report delivered on Wednesday appeared to be little more than a rehashing of unproven allegations that echoed a Russian disinformation campaign.

Senate Republicans Issue Findings on Hunter Biden’s Ukraine Work
The report notes that some Obama administration officials raised concerns about Hunter Biden working with Burisma, but it doesn’t identify any effect his work had on U.S. policy.

It is so easy to prove your lies that it is becoming boring. What do you gain from lying?

Bats and chains, too.

Biden voters.

My enemies are those that seek to overthrow the US govt. good or bad it is still my govt. and I swore an oath to protect the Constitution and this nation from enemies that try to overthrow the govt. because they lost an election. That is called honor and dignity and that is not what the Trumpets did on 1//6/2021....
I wish I could drive a truck alas I am disabled, old and unable to do as such, but you certainly do seem to be a highly motivated truck driver, eh, it's living, my eldest son drives for JB Hunt and makes good money and benefits and isn't that what life is all about?. The only way I would do it is if I owned the truck....
Those that voted for Biden am sure are most happy about the fact that Trump is gone and that is what really mattered to them.. My guy lost but they always do because I don't vote for people in the two major parties in politics I like the underdog to win.

I know who you are....and you know I do.

Your post is filled with lies.

Various text message conversations shared to Twitter reveal that Americans who voted for newly inaugurated President Joe Biden are already starting to regret what they’ve done.

Yup—they’re just starting to figure out what us Trump voters were going on about this whole time, aren’t they?

View attachment 448326

had no idea what voting for Biden would produce and that she’d merely hated Trump."
I've said it many times, and will say it many more. During the campaign, I repeatedly asked why people were going to vote for Quid Pro, and the answer almost invariably was something about TRUMP!, not about Quid Pro. Well, they got what they wanted, only didn't bother to find out what that actually was first.

View attachment 448326

I've said it many times, and will say it many more. During the campaign, I repeatedly asked why people were going to vote for Quid Pro, and the answer almost invariably was something about TRUMP!, not about Quid Pro. Well, they got what they wanted, only didn't bother to find out what that actually was first.

I've asked it many times on this board, with the same results as asking them which books have informed their worldviews.

The majority of American voters got it right and voted for Trump....I will keep saying this until I'm blue in the face...the election was stolen....your vote for Trump was stolen from you....
there is no way one can get more votes than anyone else EVER in history and lose to a guy that refused to campaign and actually was caught on tape saying "no, the voters don't deserve to know". No way. That is not me listening to Trump rhetoric. That is me applying basic fucking logic.
News flash.....happens to be the same election where state governors unilaterally changed voter laws.
News flash...happens to be the same election where somehow one of the candidate teams knew NOT to campaign and they will win anyway.

Trump's problem is that he's an obnoxious, lying asshole. Otherwise he may have gotten a second term.

No he's Trump. He's not a politician and if you ask him a question he'll give you his honest answer whether you like it or not. He doesn't tell people what they want to hear. He tells them what he really thinks.

View attachment 448326

Talk about grasping at straws, lol. Don't worry 80 million other people are happy that Trumplelyingsackofshit is gone.

Well you can always hope they continue to feel that way. I doubt they will though when Biden's bill comes due.

Guess who will be paying it?? Why you, me and every other tax payer in American. Oh its Americans who are losing their jobs over Biden's stupidity in case you forgot.

Hope you enjoy cause no one else will.
I'm a Libertarian, so didn't vote for Joe. If Trump hadn't been such a lying asshole he might have gotten a second term.

If the election hadn't been stolen he would have gotten that second term. Oh and I'm an independent.
More grasping at straws... by Trump, the sorest loser EVER!

Hey Trump is gone. Biden is in the hot seat now. Trump didn't lose. The election was stolen.

Seems you are the one grasping at straws.

Forum List

Back