And Now It Begins

Dumb fucking left wing sheep.

Voted with emotion rather than their fucking brains. :auiqs.jpg:

Its not like they were not warned.

Everyone who voted for Biden 100% owns what happens in the next 2-8 years as well as the permanent damage beyond.
And Trumpets are now having to deal with Trump's destruction of the American system he tried to corrupt.
Come on Big Mouth, what did Trump destroy in the American system? Give at least one example.

Wasting your time. Ignore and move on.

8. Seems that lots of folks now realize the huge mistake they made in voting Wehrmacht.....er, Democrat.
I proudly voted Wehrmacht, even though I am Lagerwächter.

You're not the only one to make that mistake.

August 19th 1934: Some 90 percent of German voters approved a referendum that made Adolf Hitler “Führer und Reichskanzler” (“leader and chancellor”).

On March 12, 1938, Hitler’s troops rolled over the border from Germany, into Austria. This was the Anschluss, the annexation of Austria into Greater Germany. Three days later, Hitler entered Vienna, greeted by an enthusiastic crowd of up to one million people.

A plebiscite was held in less than a month, 10 April 1938, and 99.7% of Austrians voted to join the Third Reich.

Nov 12, 1933 93.5% of German electorate (43,000,000) voted in favor of Nazi policies.

I am surprised that you don’t feel conspicuous, marching around in that brown shirt and the helmet with the spike on top….

8. Seems that lots of folks now realize the huge mistake they made in voting Wehrmacht.....er, Democrat.

August 19th 1934: Some 90 percent of German voters approved a referendum that made Adolf Hitler “Führer und Reichskanzler” (“leader and chancellor”).

On March 12, 1938, Hitler’s troops rolled over the border from Germany, into Austria. This was the Anschluss, the annexation of Austria into Greater Germany. Three days later, Hitler entered Vienna, greeted by an enthusiastic crowd of up to one million people.

A plebiscite was held in less than a month, 10 April 1938, and 99.7% of Austrians voted to join the Third Reich.

Nov 12, 1933 93.5% of German electorate (43,000,000) voted in favor of Nazi policies.

I am surprised that you don’t feel conspicuous, marching around in that brown shirt and the helmet with the spike on top….
Since I'm a biker, most people don't think twice about it. That brown shirt is actually my waist length hair, but the helmet with the spike has been a biker tradition since the '50s.

Since I'm a biker, most people don't think twice about it. That brown shirt is actually my waist length hair, but the helmet with the spike has been a biker tradition since the '50s.

Unlike you, I cannot see any humor is claiming to be a Nazi.

Perhaps because I've actually studied history, and an have great respect for human life.

9. I'm gonna assume that there are Biden voters who suffer from a number of life-threatening disorders....
...and lots of those folks are now asking themselves what they have done.

Here's why:

“Biden Stops Trump Order To Slash Price Of Insulin, EpiPen
President Joe Biden’s United States Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) on Thursday stopped executive orders from his predecessor designed to significantly lower prescription drug prices for Americans, including insulin and epinephrine. Biden Stops Trump Order To Slash Price Of Insulin, EpiPen

Herein we see the deadly result of voting for the letter "D" rather than actually doing the due diligence that intelligent voters do as a matter of course.

Perhaps because I've actually studied history, and an have great respect for human life.
Lot's of SS lightening bolts in the chopper world. It used to be swastikas back in the day. I don't go in for any of that stuff. I just understand that, like Hillbillies with Stars and bars flags, some really cool people aren't all that bright.

Here come the 'what have I done!' recriminations.

1. "Text Messages Reveal Biden Voters Already Regret What They’ve Done

Various text message conversations shared to Twitter reveal that Americans who voted for newly inaugurated President Joe Biden are already starting to regret what they’ve done.

Reality can be pretty harsh when it sets in, can’t it?
Yup—they’re just starting to figure out what us Trump voters were going on about this whole time, aren’t they?

View attachment 448326

had no idea what voting for Biden would produce and that she’d merely hated Trump."
Talk about grasping at straws, lol. Don't worry 80 million other people are happy that Trumplelyingsackofshit is gone.
Missed the point of the post, moron. At least one and probably many more, of those 80M is having buyers remorse. Please try to keep up.

Various text message conversations shared to Twitter reveal that Americans who voted for newly inaugurated President Joe Biden are already starting to regret what they’ve done.

Yup—they’re just starting to figure out what us Trump voters were going on about this whole time, aren’t they?

View attachment 448326

had no idea what voting for Biden would produce and that she’d merely hated Trump."
Talk about grasping at straws, lol. Don't worry 80 million other people are happy that Trumplelyingsackofshit is gone.

Well you can always hope they continue to feel that way. I doubt they will though when Biden's bill comes due.

Guess who will be paying it?? Why you, me and every other tax payer in American. Oh its Americans who are losing their jobs over Biden's stupidity in case you forgot.

Hope you enjoy cause no one else will.
I'm a Libertarian, so didn't vote for Joe. If Trump hadn't been such a lying asshole he might have gotten a second term.
All you Biden supporters who magically did not vote for him because "I'm a libertarian" HaHaHa, it is absurd. Democrats jumping ship to avoid responsibility.

View attachment 448326

Well you can always hope they continue to feel that way. I doubt they will though when Biden's bill comes due.

Guess who will be paying it?? Why you, me and every other tax payer in American. Oh its Americans who are losing their jobs over Biden's stupidity in case you forgot.

I'm a Libertarian, so didn't vote for Joe. If Trump hadn't been such a lying asshole he might have gotten a second term.

If the election hadn't been stolen he would have gotten that second term. Oh and I'm an independent.
More grasping at straws... by Trump, the sorest loser EVER!
well it was stolen. the courts allowed it. there is evidence.
Was it a unanimous decision around the still to think that the courts stole the election from Trump?
Unanimous everywhere you bet. If there wasn’t fraud, then there’d be no reason to refuse an audit.

Dumb fucking left wing sheep.

Voted with emotion rather than their fucking brains. :auiqs.jpg:

Its not like they were not warned.

Everyone who voted for Biden 100% owns what happens in the next 2-8 years as well as the permanent damage beyond.
And Trumpets are now having to deal with Trump's destruction of the American system he tried to corrupt.
Care to elucidate?

This thread reeks of desperation.

Does anyone actually believe this propaganda?
We feel the affects of it. Propaganda becomes fact with those who wield it who have an agenda. It is amazing these sociopathic morons control us in this way.

View attachment 448326

They regretted it day one OP. I only see a handful of supporters. The PROGS I know feel like they were swindled or suspect so. Every conservative leaning person I meet knows so. USA has been had badly, some real shit taking place, it's been going on for years & gets PROGRESSIVELY worse.

Lot's of SS lightening bolts in the chopper world. It used to be swastikas back in the day. I don't go in for any of that stuff. I just understand that, like Hillbillies with Stars and bars flags, some really cool people aren't all that bright.

" I don't go in for any of that stuff. "

Yet you wrote this..... "I proudly voted Wehrmacht, even though I am Lagerwächter."

I'll take you at the point you slipped up and claimed to vote Nazi.

View attachment 448326

Missed the point of the post, moron. At least one and probably many more, of those 80M is having buyers remorse. Please try to keep up.
"At least one...of those 80M" :lmao:

View attachment 448326

All you Biden supporters who magically did not vote for him because "I'm a libertarian" HaHaHa, it is absurd. Democrats jumping ship to avoid responsibility.
Nope, I've been a Libertarian for decades, and have said so on this board for years. Better luck next time. You too PoleChick. :biggrin:

View attachment 448326

If the election hadn't been stolen he would have gotten that second term. Oh and I'm an independent.
More grasping at straws... by Trump, the sorest loser EVER!
well it was stolen. the courts allowed it. there is evidence.
Was it a unanimous decision around the still to think that the courts stole the election from Trump?
Unanimous everywhere you bet. If there wasn’t fraud, then there’d be no reason to refuse an audit.
Doesn't Trump have to pay for the audit?

Forum List

Back