And Just Like That, Kids in Cages Is Cool Again

She is a fucking idiot. Lets call this for what it is.

SURGE and INSURGENTS have NOTHING TO DO WITH EACH OTHER. She is a moron.

FETUS AND FECES are close.

We are going to allow a fucking retarded bartender to commit us to like $40 trillion in debt?

Are you fucking serious?

Liberals....you dumb fucks are shooting yourselves in the face with a shotgun to spite your carpet cleaner. What the fuck are you assholes doing?

I’m sure most of you have heard of AOC’s latest low IQ rant. If not here is some of it:

Well, first of all, just – gut check. Stop. Anyone who’s using the term ‘surge’ around you, consciously, is trying to invoke a militaristic frame,” she added. "And that’s a problem, because this is not a surge. These are children and they are not insurgents and we are not being invaded."
Which, by the way, is a white supremacist philosophy. The idea that if another is coming in the population that this is an invasion of who we are,” she said.

Really, AOC?

2bTAz8mk.jpeg

Thanks Alexandria, I’m glad you’re here to tell us these things.

She's TOTALLY cool with Biden's concentration camps, the Covid infections, the sexual assaults, and the human trafficking going on at the border. She LOVES it.

AOC gives thanks to her ignorant constituents who actually buy her bullshit. Some of them even admire her for her intelligence, crazy as that is.
I don't know if she has you buying anything, but she is definitely living rent free in your head and the heads of a lot of other RWNJs on this board.
No moron--she is living on your tax dollars. She is trying to skate below the radar (pull a basement Biden trick). She is not living rent free in anyone's head--We are paying an exorbitant price for her bullshit. Don't be so obtuse.

AOC gives thanks to her ignorant constituents who actually buy her bullshit. Some of them even admire her for her intelligence, crazy as that is.
I don't know if she has you buying anything, but she is definitely living rent free in your head and the heads of a lot of other RWNJs on this board.
She doesn't bother me at all Qdog. Boston U. bothers me for giving this idiot one of their once coveted degrees.

The Racist Democrat Congresswoman AOC is not worried about the conditions inside the border holding centers.
She is worried about the use of the word "surge", because "children are not insurgents".
AOC says that the word "surge" is racist.
The moral to this story is that Racist Assholes can find racism where is doesn't exist.

AOC: Calling It A Border 'Surge' Is White Supremacist 'Cause Migrants Aren't 'Insurgents' (thefederalist.com)

Democrats are born hypocrites and liars.

Forum List

Back