And Just Like That, DuckDuckGo Becomes Google — One Time Free Search Engine Now Down-Ranks Conservative Content – Bans Gateway Pundit

Yes. Poor little Vlad is so mistreated. All he wanted to do is take over one little country, and the whole world gets snotty with him.
You are not getting it. The loss of unalienable rights is a constant. All of this paralleling social justice rights increases and American foreign entanglements that Biden sees as more important than the citizens who are supposed to control him have.

"Users of the privacy-focused search engine DuckDuckGo are accusing it of censorship over its decision to downrank Russian propaganda.

DuckDuckGo founder Gabriel Weinberg's Wednesday announcement that the search engine would update its search results so websites known for spreading Russian disinformation would be downranked was not received well by its fans on Twitter."

Soooo... what do you think?

Is it acceptable for Duckduckgo...or any search engine to censor their results "for our own good"?

For me...it's a no.

I've been using Duckduckgo for a few years now as a means to ESCAPE censorship.

I'm currently testing Searx as a replacement.

Read about it here:

Check it out here:

Searx.org

"Users of the privacy-focused search engine DuckDuckGo are accusing it of censorship over its decision to downrank Russian propaganda.

DuckDuckGo founder Gabriel Weinberg's Wednesday announcement that the search engine would update its search results so websites known for spreading Russian disinformation would be downranked was not received well by its fans on Twitter."

Is it acceptable for Duckduckgo...or any search engine to censor their results "for our own good"?

For me...it's a no.

Read about it here:

Check it out here:

Searx.org
Fuck FUCK No. I use Ecosia

[quote-moony]Corporations are considered individuals.[/quote]

who freakin' cares...... except the person that wants to defend it.

They can do whatever they want..........do I support it? No.

IF only the public knew the truth and how Putin is not to blame, this is also what they have done to Putin.
The new world order just ditched him so that is proof he wants to be like America use to be. That doesn’t mean he isn’t a dirty ass rat, or hasn’t done crooked things. The man is being invaded as well as set up most ppl are not understanding alot of this many cards are being played at once even Putin fell into a trap.

It’s perfect timing for a false flag and to blame Russia for it.

The GP is the perfect example of how even my mention of Putin being set up that is being censored, there is so much msm censorship it’s mind blowing.
Duck Duck Gone
15 years to build a company, one tweet to destroy it all.
16094760-1298-4CC5-961B-166FAEE901EC.jpeg

For me...it's a no.

Read about it here:

Check it out here:

Searx.org
Autocomplete is odd
Screenshot from 2022-03-11 12-42-48.png

I guess libs just cant shoot straight

they aimed at putin and shot GateWayPundits instead

can you at least say “sorry” on behalf of the anti free speech crowd?
Putin and Gatewaypundit seem to be on the same team anyway. A shot at one might easily hit the other, seeing how close they are snuggled togeather.

"We're removing Covid19 misinformation like cloth masks are next to useless, Covid19 may have been leaked from a Chinese biolab and Fauci financed gain-of-function research..."

<A few months later>

Forum List

Back