And Just Like That, DuckDuckGo Becomes Google — One Time Free Search Engine Now Down-Ranks Conservative Content – Bans Gateway Pundit

RaceCardFail

Feb 26, 2022

IF only the public knew the truth and how Putin is not to blame, this is also what they have done to Putin.
The new world order just ditched him so that is proof he wants to be like America use to be. That doesn’t mean he isn’t a dirty ass rat, or hasn’t done crooked things. The man is being invaded as well as set up most ppl are not understanding alot of this many cards are being played at once even Putin fell into a trap.

It’s perfect timing for a false flag and to blame Russia for it.

The GP is the perfect example of how even my mention of Putin being set up that is being censored, there is so much msm censorship it’s mind blowing.

IF only the public knew the truth and how Putin is not to blame, this is also what they have done to Putin.
The new world order just ditched him so that is proof he wants to be like America use to be. That doesn’t mean he isn’t a dirty ass rat, or hasn’t done crooked things. The man is being invaded as well as set up most ppl are not understanding alot of this many cards are being played at once even Putin fell into a trap.

It’s perfect timing for a false flag and to blame Russia for it.

The GP is the perfect example of how even my mention of Putin being set up that is being censored, there is so much msm censorship it’s mind blowing.
Yes. Poor little Vlad is so mistreated. All he wanted to do is take over one little country, and the whole world gets snotty with him.

Like Baylor and BCBS trying to buy up all the other healthcare/insurance companies.........
Google is trying to buy up all the smaller search engine sites related to keeping customer searches private.

Just like FaceBook and Twitter, Google is actually ran by The Swamp. Much like The Swamp pays off big media to print and report what they want them to.

1646972871101.png

Try it on Google.

I had no problem with either, but then, I have never, ever, tried to go to that site in either search engine before.

Maybe once you go there, it does something in your browser, or your IP to stop it from coming up?

All I know, is, Bitchute no longer comes up in search results for me. At all, in either.

I have to either go to Wiki and go from there, or manually enter it.

Yes. Poor little Vlad is so mistreated. All he wanted to do is take over one little country, and the whole world gets snotty with him.
I'm tired of the double standards.

Saudi Arabia has done the most intensive bombing campaign in its seven year long war the past few weeks . . . and no one says, "boo."

:rolleyes:

Saudi Arabia has done the most intensive bombing campaign in its seven year long war the past few weeks . . . and no one says, "boo."

Seems you're upset because people are not being nice to your favorite tyrant.

Whiny republicans doing what they do best..........................WHINE.

"Every media outlet/search engine/social media/newspaper/magazine company, all over the world must publish my BULLSHIT'.

The Duck still has much better search results than Google does.

Google's manipulations are quite obvious.
I continue to work with google but yes you are right there are things you have to do to get around their algorithms. Sometimes you have to type in the entire long address letter for letter and punc mark for punc mark. I keep a list of them on a notepad icon on my desktop so that once I have gone through the ugly process of getting the whole thing right I only need to cut and paste. Recently I had to reestablish the connection with US Message boards....it was obviously down rated in the Alogrithims just last month I believe. I noticed it as soon as it happened.

JO

I just tried it on my desktop, took me right there.
Same here

but I dont think the story is fake

more likely DuckDuckGo was caught doing something bad and reversed itself when the news got out

all it takes is one freaky programmer working the night shift who hates conservatives

Same here

but I dont think the story is fake

more likely DuckDuckGo was caught doing something bad and reversed itself when the news got out

all it takes is one freaky programmer working the night shift who hates conservatives
I have had to reset my search parameters several times in the past month on google....they too are continuing to make efforts to do some filtering....not that it is a bad thing...but it becomes bad when Politics enters the algorithms.

Libs have hated Saudi Arabia for years and now the Saudi’s have biden over a barrel (of oil) and are getting even

Last edited:

Forum List

Back