And I thought this week couldn't get any better

Damn, you sound just like all the other hack union teachers. It's never your fault, you just lack resources. RIGHT????????

OK; not what Rocky's saying. He's saying that the CULTURE of the kids is the problem; that's home plus community in which they are growing up. Close the school and send the kids separately to OTHER performing schools; bring in the parents to AFTER SCHOOL classes so that the parent(s) can value what the kids are doing. Work at changing the CULTURE of failure; teachers usually have little to do with that.

Greg

Listen, you fucking amateur! My district took the teachers from a magnet school and transferred all them to a school with consistently low performing students. Guess what happened? Not a damned thing changed! The kids still sucked academically! Why? Their culture did not change with the new faculty.
Cut the fucking fucking; fucking annoying!!

Greg

Can I ask everyone on this board, did your school building disrespect you, give you too much homework, not have enough sports programs, or failed to teach you what was required to get an education?

Of course not, the faculty administration, and school boards did. Why can't you change that in in your school districts?
When they did, by your own admission, nothing changed.........................the magnet school thingy.

Greg

Where did I say that?

The problem is the students that are being provided for teachers to educate. You can't teach a kid who is uncomfortable because their clothes are dirty, stayed up all night playing video games, or did not eat a meal since they were last in school,

Ever hear the expression, "You can't make chicken salad out of chicken shit!"?
No I hadn't, but you identify "changing the culture"!! I agree; without the fucking fuckings.

Greg

Evidently the right wants taxes also since they exist where they rule.
We realize they are necessary on some level, we want them low......you lefties love them high, but still complain when you have to pay them.

OK; not what Rocky's saying. He's saying that the CULTURE of the kids is the problem; that's home plus community in which they are growing up. Close the school and send the kids separately to OTHER performing schools; bring in the parents to AFTER SCHOOL classes so that the parent(s) can value what the kids are doing. Work at changing the CULTURE of failure; teachers usually have little to do with that.

Greg

And I still call bullshit. Some very successful people came from some of the crappiest schools in really bad neighborhoods. I've seen teachers that could motivate a turnip and conversely I've seen ones that could totally turn off very inquisitive and bright kids. Not all teachers are good ones.

Yeah, excuses are like assholes, everybody has one and most all of them stink. A teachers first job is to find out what motivates a student. If they can't do that, they are in the wrong job.

Some simply can't be motivated because they flat don't care about school.

BRAVO! :clap: This needs to catch on more across this country!

If you have kids in public government schools, you've got to get them out of these leftist indoctrination centers!

Arizona families can take children's education dollars to the schools of their choice​

Arizona Republican Gov. Doug Ducey on Thursday signed the most "monumental" education savings account program in the United States.

"This is a monumental moment for all of Arizona’s students. Our kids will no longer be locked in under-performing schools. Today, we’re unlocking a whole new world of opportunity for them and their parents," Ducey said. "With this legislation, Arizona cements itself as the top state for school choice and as the first state in the nation to offer all families the option to choose the school setting that works best for them … This is truly a win for all K-12 students."

Forum List

Back