And I thought this week couldn't get any better

I have no interest in the reasons why Christians could be in favour of anything. Christianity brings no legitimacy to any demands of denying rights and freedoms in Canada.

You're at least free to tell me why freedoms need to be curtailed in America.

What's your personal excuse for banning abortion?
Our faux "Christian" friends here distort the religion and use it as a weapon, an excuse, not unlike their jihadi cousins.

Black people will benefit too to help them escape rotten schools they are commonly in.
Imagine black folk that are taught real subjects and not reparations and grievence policy. Dems hate it when the races are working together (the normal folk, not the minstrels like Sharpton)......it frightens them the most...

When I was in HS they tried to place delinquents into the classes with us but it never worked. They soon acted up and were taken out. While they were there the whole class was on edge.

Under the Democrat regime they become the idols.

. In Tampa Bay, Fla., 66% of teachers said that the new policy did not make schools more orderly. In Santa Ana, Calif., as well, 66% of teachers said the new system was not working. In Denver, Colo., 75% of teachers said that the new system did not improve student behavior. In Madison, Wis., only 13% of teachers thought that discipline reform was having a positive effect. But in Baton Rouge, La., 60% of teachers said there was an increase in violence or violent threats from students, and in Syracuse, N.Y., two-thirds of teachers said they were worried about their safety at work.

6. …Marc Bruno, a teacher who got kicked in the head by a student said: “We have fights here almost every day.... The kids walk around and say, ‘We can’t get suspended — we don’t care what you say.’”

7…. schools have become less respectful, more disorderly places for millions of students. The bitter irony is that the effort to limit the “school-to-prison pipeline” has likely only increased its flow.

8. The Obama administration issued “guidance” coercing school districts to second-guess their teachers’ judgment on how to maintain discipline and order. The Trump administration should rescind that mis-guidance, ….’

I have no interest in the reasons why Christians could be in favour of anything. Christianity brings no legitimacy to any demands of denying rights and freedoms in Canada.

You're at least free to tell me why freedoms need to be curtailed in America.

What's your personal excuse for banning abortion?
I'm Jewish so I'm not thrilled about banning abortion.
I'm Jewish so I'm appalled at the thought of millions of people slaughtering life forms because they're too lazy to use contraception.

I suggest you check out this new fangled thing called the Internet and find out why Christians are against abortion rather than shoot your ignorant mouth off.
Christians have only their bibles on which to base their demands on society.
But the bibles have been completely discredited by lies and impossibilities.

If you wish to attempt some way of legitimizing your bibles with excuses of misinterpretations due to translation, I'm interested for the entertainment value alone.

Americans have come to accept that they have no specific freedoms or rights unless explicitly enumerated in their Constitution.

Horseshit.

You don't even have a written right to choose the manner in which you can engage in sexual relations, if you happen to find a man or woman who is williing.

Sex is none of fedgov's business

Is it limited to the 'missionary' and only for the purpose of procreation?

Fascism is in your bedroom already, due to demands of your church.
Close your eyes tightly, spread your legs, and think of the queen!
Shut up, dumbass.

You yourself are implying Christian demands in that sex is forbidden outside of marriage.

Some think that way but the Christian demands are coming with many examples of fascist ideals being adopted.

The ban on abortion is one of the greatest examples, and that's the reason for the apologies and the attempt to make it into something less than the intended ban.

How will you apologize?
I have already stated that I'm ambivalent on the issue.

"I don't have a problem with abortion, as long as the right people get aborted."

Dirty Harry, from "Sudden Impact", (paraphrased by Woodznutz).

Last edited:
Christians have only their bibles on which to base their demands on society
The church has come out of your society and places no demands upon it.
To believers it's the most credible thing ever written.
If you wish to attempt some way of legitimizing your bibles with excuses of misinterpretations due to translation, I'm interested for the entertainment value alone.
There are misinterpretations due to mistranslations, but serious students aren't bothered by them as long as we know what is meant.

And.....your Bible.....

1656279695548.png

I don’t follow the New Testament.
I also don’t follow the Sodom and Gemorrah lifestyle.

1. Recent events at the Supreme Court have, once again brought into focus how bogus the Democrat desire to have only their religion presented in the school system.
The Court's review of abortion, and gun rights, as well as the insane pronouncements about men being pregnant, and lies about how 'evil' America is, have soured many on government schooling.

Changes apper to be blowing in the wind.

2. "Arizona Implements ‘Gold Standard’ of School Choice Policy
The idea is simple. Redirect education funds away from institutions and allow students and parents to fund their education as they see fit. It makes perfect sense and would have already been massively adopted based on phenomenal successes if it weren’t for the extremely powerful teachers’ unions and their Democrat puppet lawmakers.
But Arizona is bucking the trend, taking a program that has been around in limited fashion for over a decade and expanding it to ALL students in the state. According to the Goldwater Institute:

4. Parents get the freedom to choose their children's schoolling.

5. Gee......seems parents don't want CRT, gender ideology, masks, and indoctrination.
Not good news for Democrats.

National School Choice Poll Shows 67% of Voters Support ...​

https://www.federationforchildren.org › Blog

Jan 17, 2019 — The American Federation for Children, the nation's voice for educational choice, and Beck Research, a Democratic polling firm, ...

School choice? Wow! If only we had a Republican President in my lifetime that saw that as a good idea!

Remember when Democrat Terry McAuliffe sunk himself by admitting the Democrat position on families and parent's role in their children's education?

Terry McAuliffe: No Role for Parents in School Curriculum

https://www.nationalreview.com › 2021/10 › terry-mca...

Oct 1, 2021 — In the Virginia gubernatorial debate on Tuesday evening, Democratic candidate Terry McAuliffe insisted that parents should have no role in ...

Seems the Michigan Democrats learned a lesson:

"Michigan Democratic Party Trashes Parental Rights In Education, Then Deletes Post​

The Michigan Democratic Party found itself in hot water this Sunday after its Facebook account posted a message bashing parents for wanting to have a say in their kids’ education, even asserting parents should send their kids to private school if they want to have a choice.

That post must have sparked enough backlash to get a rare retraction from the Democrats because, on Monday, the Facebook account in question posted a message stating that parents should play a role in education and that the Party’s first message had been deleted.

www.dailywire.com

Michigan Democratic Party Trashes Parental Rights In Education, Then Deletes Post And Backtracks | The Daily Wire

www.dailywire.com
www.dailywire.com

School choice? Wow! If only we had a Republican President in my lifetime that saw that as a good idea!

I must admit that I didn't beleive Trump when he promised this:

Trump: I'll appoint Supreme Court justices to overturn Roe v ...​

https://www.cnbc.com › 2016/10/19 › trump-ill-appoin...

Oct 19, 2016 — Trump: I'll appoint Supreme Court justices to overturn Roe v. Wade abortion case ... Donald Trump said the overturning of the landmark Supreme ...

Remember him promising to move the embassy to Jerusalem......I'm embarrassed to admit I didn't believe that promise, either.

Gee....a President who keeps his word......

I must admit that I didn't beleive Trump when he promised this:

Trump: I'll appoint Supreme Court justices to overturn Roe v ...​

https://www.cnbc.com › 2016/10/19 › trump-ill-appoin...

Oct 19, 2016 — Trump: I'll appoint Supreme Court justices to overturn Roe v. Wade abortion case ... Donald Trump said the overturning of the landmark Supreme ...

Remember him promising to move the embassy to Jerusalem......I'm embarrassed to admit I didn't believe that promise, either.

Gee....a President who keeps his word......
I know! His SCOTUS appointments did more to roll back the Progressive Jihad on America than any action he took.

I still haven't heard a perp from any potential Republican candidate on: Federal election integrity, disbanding the FBI and Intel Agencies, balance budget, school choice. DeSantis comes closest.

Arizona, Fuck yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now the dems lose power and kids don't have to be sent to their shitty schools.
Could be this experiment may lead to failure with a bunch of illiterate adults.

Arizona, Fuck yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now the dems lose power and kids don't have to be sent to their shitty schools.
Can I ask everyone on this board, did your school building disrespect you, give you too much homework, not have enough sports programs, or failed to teach you what was required to get an education?

Of course not, the faculty administration, and school boards did. Why can't you change that in in your school districts?

Forum List

Back