Army veteran, former NFL player, & Arkansas Senate candidate Jake Bequette says after 9/11, he 'felt the call to wear the uniform'

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Wax, wipe, repeat...how many times have we seen the same old stupid tropes rehashed by our masters?

It's like they are selling us dish soap, motor oil.

NEW BLAMMO!

Packed With Patriotism!

fuck off.

How much of a part do you think elements of the US government played in 9/11, either in direct involvement, through intentional blindness, or fatal acquiescence?

I think many people played a role. How direct we won't ever know but if you think that entire thing was completely 'Al Qaeda organic' I have a bridge to sell you.

1631287063946.png

1494563924176.jpg

He is not talking about or obsessing over your paranoia, so you really have nothing to add to this topic.
Your service was for banks, corporations, and greedy politicians, not freedom.

Your service, if anything contributed to the erosion of world freedoms, least of all American ones.

All of those people who you knew who died...died in vain. Died for nothing but corporate profits, and lies.

The entire War on Terror is, and was based upon lies. You served based on lies.

Now give my foil hat, the inflation created by the BULLSHIT wars you fought in has it worth at least $5.

Your service was for banks, corporations, and greedy politicians, not freedom.

Your service, if anything contributed to the erosion of world freedoms, least of all American ones.

All of those people who you knew who died...died in vain. Died for nothing but corporate profits, and lies.

The entire War on Terror is, and was based upon lies. You served based on lies.

Now give my foil hat, the inflation created by the BULLSHIT wars you fought in has it worth at least $5.
Fuck you, worthless scum.

Forum List

Back