Anatomy Does Not Determine Gender, Experts Say

No they have MENTAL problems that you're abusing and promoting

You lie .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So the people who insist they are dogs and cats have no mental issues to you.

You’re mental.
Wrong fool...People who think that they are dogs or cats do not- unlike transgender people- have genetic or other biological features of something that they are not.
Now there’s a gene for being a homo! Do tell us this new revelation about this genetic defect.
I was not discussing homosexuality and I am not dealing with your hatful and ignorant equine excrement

Nothing hateful you and your retarded scientist can't figure out no matter how you mutilate a boy or a girl they are still a boy and a girl.

You can pretend all you want but you're not fooling anyone

You lie .

You’re mental.
Wrong fool...People who think that they are dogs or cats do not- unlike transgender people- have genetic or other biological features of something that they are not.
Now there’s a gene for being a homo! Do tell us this new revelation about this genetic defect.
I was not discussing homosexuality and I am not dealing with your hatful and ignorant equine excrement
So you made a BS claim they have a genetic defect to blame and you’re running away because I called you on it. :21:

The left has this obsession to end gender, and turn us all into the same designation.

Resist !

To the point they want us to think this is fucking normal, that a guy pretending to be a girl can win a race against girls .

Sick anti women fuckers ..

rachel-mckinnon-2-Twitter.jpg

You lie .

You’re mental.
So you made a BS claim they have a genetic defect to blame and you’re running away because I called you on it. :21:
upload_2018-10-24_12-9-46.jpeg
Apparently you are not bright enough to know the difference between homosexuality and transgender

You’re mental.
View attachment 224466Apparently you are not bright enough to know the difference between homosexuality and transgender

They are both a mental disease.

View attachment 224466Apparently you are not bright enough to know the difference between homosexuality and transgender

And you are both trolls

And you are both trolls

No trolls, you just don't want to admit the truth.

Aorexia nervosa is a mental disorder

Bulimia nervosa is a mental disorder

Trichophagia is a mental disorder

But according to your experts dudes that like dicks or dresses up as chicks are not???

And what's with the gay dudes looking for a hole in the pelvic region from some lisping effeminate "bottom" partner? Hello closeted heterosexuality! So many issues, so little time.. I like how the lipstick lesbians like the big burly masculine dykes who wear strap ons too. No closeted heterosexuality there huh? :lmao:

And what's with the gay dudes looking for a hole in the pelvic region from some lisping effeminate "bottom" partner? Hello closeted heterosexuality! So many issues, so little time.. I like how the lipstick lesbians like the big burly masculine dykes who wear strap ons too. No closeted heterosexuality there huh? :lmao:

Exactly. Nothing screams ‘closeted heterosexuality’ two men engaging in anal sex. :lol:

Exactly. Nothing screams ‘closeted heterosexuality’ two men engaging in anal sex. :lol:
:cul2:

:spank:

Sadist

Sadist

When did these emojis get so sexual? lol

If your physical body does not determine gender, it stands to reason that no other bodily attribute can be defined by what is observed.

Logic dictates that if you can pick your gender, you can also choose you species, your race, your height, your weight, etc. If one set of observable facts have no meaning, by extension no observable facts can.

Mark
Thank you for that lucent and brilliant analysis of the complexities of human sexuality and gender identity . It's apparent that you have thoroughly researched the topic and are an accomplished expert in the field. Folks like you are an invaluable asset and serve to raise the level of intellectual discourse on the USMG

:iyfyus.jpg::hands::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

BY the way THEIR PYYSICAL BODY HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THEIR GENDER. Read something for Christ's sake!

:th_believecrap:

Their denial of their physical body is what they claim. If they didn't, this wouldn't be an issue. As for the complexities of human sexuality, its because we make it complex. Race is also complex to those who believe they are another race.

Mark

That is a crock of shit. There are only 2 sexes with the very small % of humans that have vestiges of both, a mutation, if you will. What YOU think you are or WANT TO BE has no scientific background, except now many scientists are AFRAID of the flashback of the qlgbtxyz123 crowd and their faithful lapdog liberals who pander to them as a voting block!
No! Your post is a crock of shit. It's just another example of right wing anti intellectual- dumb it down to a first grade level equine excrement. You really need to get an education. There people are real human beings who are struggling with gender, and people like you are making it harder for them- and contributing to their mental health issues and suicide. You have blood on your hands you ignoramus!

Intersex Society of North America | A world free of shame, secrecy, and unwanted genital surgery

A New Era for Intersex Rights

Approximately one in every fifteen hundred to two thousand children born each year is diagnosed with a disorder or difference of sexual development. (Accurate figures are difficult to obtain, because it is difficult to measure degrees of physical and hormonal difference, and because many, like Ambrose, may not know they were diagnosed as such.) Some advocates believe the numbers are even higher: by the broadest measurement, one out of every hundred children has some subtle form of “sex anatomy variation.” Parents whose newborn babies have indeterminate genitalia typically follow what has long been the standard medical advice, to have doctors perform surgery to help the child conform to one or the other fixed gender category. Traditionally, the choice has been which gender to assign to the baby, not whether to put a baby through invasive surgery at all.

Here is more

Attention to the complexities of biological variation is growing. Two weeks ago, the New Jersey legislature passed a bill that would grant citizens the right to change the gender on their birth certificate without having gender-reassignment surgery. The bill “revises the requirements for obtaining an amended certificate of birth due to a change in sex,” which can now be done through an official form indicating “that the person has undergone clinically appropriate treatment for the purpose of gender transition, based on contemporary medical standards, or that the person has an intersex condition.”

So feel free to continue to wallow in ignorance and denial. You're just making a damned ass of yourself.

You lie .

You’re mental.

And you know this how, exactly?

Mark

Where would we be without experts?

And they say the Right is anti-science.

Anatomy Does Not Determine Gender, Experts Say.
I see you are too stupid to understand a person is more than their phsical being.

Just because you are a dick, it does nor make you a man.

If a person is more than their physical being, can you please tell me if there are any limits? Can I identify as a short black woman with only one leg?

Mark
See, you people don;t believe in science.

There are thousands of cases where mentally people are different that they are physically.

Show me one where a white person identifies as a short black woman with one leg.

You are being a total asshole

Where would we be without experts?

And they say the Right is anti-science.

Anatomy Does Not Determine Gender, Experts Say.
I see you are too stupid to understand a person is more than their phsical being.

Just because you are a dick, it does nor make you a man.

If a person is more than their physical being, can you please tell me if there are any limits? Can I identify as a short black woman with only one leg?

Mark
See, you people don;t believe in science.

There are thousands of cases where mentally people are different that they are physically.

Show me one where a white person identifies as a short black woman with one leg.

You are being a total asshole

I can show you a full grown man who identifies as a little girl. I can show you a white woman who identifies as black. I can show you people who identify as animals. I can show you where a person will identify as Abe Lincoln.

Now, explain the difference to me.

So, if a white person identifies as a short black woman with one leg, would that be OK with you?

Mark

Forum List

Back