Anatomy Does Not Determine Gender, Experts Say

I met a dude one time this cat thought he was a lesbian woman. So I was like you're a dude who pretends to be a chick and likes chicks? So you're a straight dude in a fucking dress.

If your physical body does not determine gender, it stands to reason that no other bodily attribute can be defined by what is observed.

Logic dictates that if you can pick your gender, you can also choose you species, your race, your height, your weight, etc. If one set of observable facts have no meaning, by extension no observable facts can.

Mark
Thank you for that lucent and brilliant analysis of the complexities of human sexuality and gender identity . It's apparent that you have thoroughly researched the topic and are an accomplished expert in the field. Folks like you are an invaluable asset and serve to raise the level of intellectual discourse on the USMG

:iyfyus.jpg::hands::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

BY the way THEIR PYYSICAL BODY HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THEIR GENDER. Read something for Christ's sake!

:th_believecrap:

Their denial of their physical body is what they claim. If they didn't, this wouldn't be an issue. As for the complexities of human sexuality, its because we make it complex. Race is also complex to those who believe they are another race.

Mark
It's complex because it is. The fact that you deny the complexity is evidence that you can only deal with simplicity.

If your physical body does not determine gender, it stands to reason that no other bodily attribute can be defined by what is observed.

Logic dictates that if you can pick your gender, you can also choose you species, your race, your height, your weight, etc. If one set of observable facts have no meaning, by extension no observable facts can.

Mark
Thank you for that lucent and brilliant analysis of the complexities of human sexuality and gender identity . It's apparent that you have thoroughly researched the topic and are an accomplished expert in the field. Folks like you are an invaluable asset and serve to raise the level of intellectual discourse on the USMG

BY the way THEIR PYYSICAL BODY HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THEIR GENDER. Read something for Christ's sake!

Their denial of their physical body is what they claim. If they didn't, this wouldn't be an issue. As for the complexities of human sexuality, its because we make it complex. Race is also complex to those who believe they are another race.

Mark
It's complex because it is. The fact that you deny the complexity is evidence that you can only deal with simplicity.
Tell us more about the genetic defect you discovered that makes people homosexuals.

Mark

Mark

Is race complex? I don't deal in simplicity, I deal in logic and reality. If you can deny a part of your being, you can also deny ANY part of your being.

Mark

According to God you come outta the chute with either a Tab A or a Slot B, and later learn two things. One, use the bathroom designed for your A or B. Two, how well Tab A fits into Slot B.

Mark

Mark

Is race complex? I don't deal in simplicity, I deal in logic and reality. If you can deny a part of your being, you can also deny ANY part of your being.

Mark
Logic and reality?? How about facts? And the fact is - that unlike someone who imagines themselves to be a dog, a man who believes that he is a woman is listening to their body. But hey, if you want to continue to wallow in ignorance- it ain't my problem

If we could eliminate trans people, this is the best way to do it -- make them stop referring to themselves as something other than what we want them to be --that'll teach em!!!

Where would we be without experts?

And they say the Right is anti-science.

Anatomy Does Not Determine Gender, Experts Say.
I see you are too stupid to understand a person is more than their phsical being.

Just because you are a dick, it does nor make you a man.

If a person is more than their physical being, can you please tell me if there are any limits? Can I identify as a short black woman with only one leg?

Mark
See, you people don;t believe in science.

There are thousands of cases where mentally people are different that they are physically.

Show me one where a white person identifies as a short black woman with one leg.

You are being a total asshole

I can show you a full grown man who identifies as a little girl. I can show you a white woman who identifies as black. I can show you people who identify as animals. I can show you where a person will identify as Abe Lincoln.

Now, explain the difference to me.

So, if a white person identifies as a short black woman with one leg, would that be OK with you?

Mark

Exactly you have cases of peoplele going to Mexico to get one leg cut off on purpose, another mental defect yet these morons won't admit a guy dressing up as a girl is a mental disease?

Mark

Mark

It's not complex either you have outdoor plumbing or indoor plumbing, that's it

The end.

What you are born with is what you are. You are born left handed, you may wish you were right handed but wishing is a feeling, not a fact, and does not make it so.

What you are born with is what you are. You are born left handed, you may wish you were right handed but wishing is a feeling, not a fact, and does not make it so.

No kidding I wish I could gain weight and was 6' 5" but still 155 lbs 5' 9" same as I was 30 years plus ago.

Where would we be without experts?

And they say the Right is anti-science.

Anatomy Does Not Determine Gender, Experts Say.
I see you are too stupid to understand a person is more than their phsical being.

Just because you are a dick, it does nor make you a man.

If a person is more than their physical being, can you please tell me if there are any limits? Can I identify as a short black woman with only one leg?

Mark
See, you people don;t believe in science.

There are thousands of cases where mentally people are different that they are physically.

Show me one where a white person identifies as a short black woman with one leg.

You are being a total asshole

I can show you a full grown man who identifies as a little girl. I can show you a white woman who identifies as black. I can show you people who identify as animals. I can show you where a person will identify as Abe Lincoln.

Now, explain the difference to me.

So, if a white person identifies as a short black woman with one leg, would that be OK with you?

Mark

Exactly you have cases of peoplele going to Mexico to get one leg cut off on purpose, another mental defect yet these morons won't admit a guy dressing up as a girl is a mental disease?
You're just another one who wants it to be simple because that is all that you can deal with and don't want to hear anything that will challenge your bigotry

Theories of the Causes of Transsexualism

How common is intersex? | Intersex Society of North America

What you are born with? What do you mean by that?

What should be the proper medical and societal response to someone who give the outward appearance of being a man but, due to an atypical chromosome pattern may feel like a woman?. He was just born with a dick, he was also born with those chromosomes.

What about a person who has male genitalia who is born with a hormonal imbalance and develops secondary sex characteristics later? Does the gender choice have to be based on the genitalia?

What about the child who is born with ambiguous genitalia ? Who decides, and how do we decide what gender it will be? Is it necessary to decide at all at that stage?

We are born with many things which might not always be compatible when it comes to gender

THINK!!!!!

Forum List

Back