Anatomy Does Not Determine Gender, Experts Say

I can understand that if you are a confused Libtard Moon Bat having a pecker may not give you all the information you need to figure out that you are a male.

I see you are too stupid to understand a person is more than their phsical being.

Just because you are a dick, it does nor make you a man.

If a person is more than their physical being, can you please tell me if there are any limits? Can I identify as a short black woman with only one leg?

Mark
See, you people don;t believe in science.

There are thousands of cases where mentally people are different that they are physically.

Show me one where a white person identifies as a short black woman with one leg.

You are being a total asshole

I can show you a full grown man who identifies as a little girl. I can show you a white woman who identifies as black. I can show you people who identify as animals. I can show you where a person will identify as Abe Lincoln.

Now, explain the difference to me.

So, if a white person identifies as a short black woman with one leg, would that be OK with you?

Mark

Exactly you have cases of peoplele going to Mexico to get one leg cut off on purpose, another mental defect yet these morons won't admit a guy dressing up as a girl is a mental disease?
You're just another one who wants it to be simple because that is all that you can deal with and don't want to hear anything that will challenge your bigotry

Theories of the Causes of Transsexualism

How common is intersex? | Intersex Society of North America
Just keep doing the make believe and blaming othes for the poor outcomes.

If a person is more than their physical being, can you please tell me if there are any limits? Can I identify as a short black woman with only one leg?

Mark

There are thousands of cases where mentally people are different that they are physically.

Show me one where a white person identifies as a short black woman with one leg.

I can show you a full grown man who identifies as a little girl. I can show you a white woman who identifies as black. I can show you people who identify as animals. I can show you where a person will identify as Abe Lincoln.

So, if a white person identifies as a short black woman with one leg, would that be OK with you?

Mark

Exactly you have cases of peoplele going to Mexico to get one leg cut off on purpose, another mental defect yet these morons won't admit a guy dressing up as a girl is a mental disease?
You're just another one who wants it to be simple because that is all that you can deal with and don't want to hear anything that will challenge your bigotry

Instead of blathering nonsense, why don't you take a stab at the questions that I posed to you?

I see you are too stupid to understand a person is more than their phsical being.

Mark

Mark

No you just want to post nonsense for something that's so simple, once again if you have outdoor plumbing you're a boy , indoor plumbing you're a girl, you claim to be anything else you're at Disney Land ..

And a mental case to boot. PT barnum use to exhibit those types in a freak show .

ca20e4ae59e103976ae7e8742445c58d.jpg

T

Mark

Instead of blathering nonsense, why don't you take a stab at the questions that I posed to you?
Those were not questions. They were suppositions and fantasies offered as some form of fact which they are not.
I will state the fact that a penis is attributed to a man and a vagina to a woman. It does not matter that 0.3% of the population chooses to feel otherwise and is trying to force that feeling onto the 99.7%
Catering to mental or emotional disorders as necessary to bring about a societal revolution will not happen

T

Mark

Those were not questions. They were suppositions and fantasies offered as some form of fact which they are not.
I will state the fact that a penis is attributed to a man and a vagina to a woman. It does not matter that 0.3% of the population chooses to feel otherwise and is trying to force that feeling onto the 99.7%
Catering to mental or emotional disorders as necessary to bring about a societal revolution will not happen
Excuse me Bubba. .. What is not real? Ambiguous Genitalia ?? Atypical chromosome patterns? What ? You to invested in your willful ignorance to deal with this stuff. You are either afraid to learn anything or incapable of learning. Which is it? I suspect both. I'm not bothering with you idiotic ass anymore. I see what I up against.

T

Mark

It will happen or already has ..we just got to remind them like with abortion is killing a baby, that if you think guys can be girls or girls guys you have a mental problem.

T

Excuse me Bubba. .. What is not real? Ambiguous Genitalia ?? Atypical chromosome patterns? What ? You to invested in your willful ignorance to deal with this stuff. You are either afraid to learn anything or incapable of learning. Which is it? I suspect both. I'm not bothering with you idiotic ass anymore. I see what I up against.

Freaks of nature .

T

Freaks of nature .
I'm finished with your ignorant , uneducable ass too.

Anatomy does not determine gender? That's about as scientific as saying your genes don't determine your ancestry.
If you are Asian but would prefer to be of Nordic ancestry, well that's just too bad. Is Rachel Dolezal black because she wishes to be? Not really.

If you are in that rare two percent who suffer from gender dysphoria and wish you didn't have the genitals you were given at birth then you have a lot of work to do overcoming biology and nature. But for 98% of the population anatomy does indeed decide gender.

I met a dude one time this cat thought he was a lesbian woman. So I was like you're a dude who pretends to be a chick and likes chicks? So you're a straight dude in a fucking dress.

I have wondered if I am a lesbian in a man's body?

I can relate....

A few honest questions.

Why are you people so threatened by those who are different?

Why can't you just allow them to be who and what they are without the need to ridicule them and even deny their existence?

Are you so insecure in your own sexuality that this is necessary?

If trans and intersexual people were treated with compassion, respect and dignity, how would it impact your life ?

Would you not be a better, more complete person if you took the time to actually try to understand these issues?

Does your hatred and fear eat away at your gut and keep you up at night?

SERIOUS QUESTIONS

If you are in that rare two percent who suffer from gender dysphoria and wish you didn't have the genitals you were given at birth then you have a lot of work to do overcoming biology and nature.
Yes they have a lot of work to do. And, they should be allowed to determine what that work is and what the goal is. It does not have to be to conform to their genitals .

If you are in that rare two percent who suffer from gender dysphoria and wish you didn't have the genitals you were given at birth then you have a lot of work to do overcoming biology and nature.
Yes they have a lot of work to do. And, they should be allowed to determine what that work is and what the goal is. It does not have to be to conform to their genitals .
Who is stopping Bruce Jenner from becoming an ersatz version of his ex wife?

If your physical body does not determine gender, it stands to reason that no other bodily attribute can be defined by what is observed.

Logic dictates that if you can pick your gender, you can also choose you species, your race, your height, your weight, etc. If one set of observable facts have no meaning, by extension no observable facts can.

Mark
Thank you for that lucent and brilliant analysis of the complexities of human sexuality and gender identity . It's apparent that you have thoroughly researched the topic and are an accomplished expert in the field. Folks like you are an invaluable asset and serve to raise the level of intellectual discourse on the USMG

:iyfyus.jpg::hands::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

BY the way THEIR PYYSICAL BODY HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THEIR GENDER. Read something for Christ's sake!

:th_believecrap:

Their denial of their physical body is what they claim. If they didn't, this wouldn't be an issue. As for the complexities of human sexuality, its because we make it complex. Race is also complex to those who believe they are another race.

Mark
It's complex because it is. The fact that you deny the complexity is evidence that you can only deal with simplicity.

Is race complex? I don't deal in simplicity, I deal in logic and reality. If you can deny a part of your being, you can also deny ANY part of your being.

Mark
Logic and reality?? How about facts? And the fact is - that unlike someone who imagines themselves to be a dog, a man who believes that he is a woman is listening to their body. But hey, if you want to continue to wallow in ignorance- it ain't my problem

Why does a man who believes he is a woman listening to their body correct but a white person who believes themselves to be black isn't?

Where would we be without experts?

And they say the Right is anti-science.

Anatomy Does Not Determine Gender, Experts Say.

Mark

Mark

Yep. Its called "trans-abled" where people have perfectly good body parts cut off because they view themselves as a disabled person.

Of course, only sexuality is "different"...somehow.

Mark

Forum List

Back