Analyst alarmed at shocking number of Southern Republicans who support secession

Color me not shocked at all. These guys live posing their little hearts out. They have big mouths, but they have o idea what they are really suggesting and no actual will to do anything about it. They just think it sounds just fucking dumb and silly enough to be good right wing material
Any questions about LEFTISM being a Mental Disorder?

Just Asking ....

Color me not shocked at all. These guys live posing their little hearts out. They have big mouths, but they have o idea what they are really suggesting and no actual will to do anything about it. They just think it sounds just fucking dumb and silly enough to be good right wing material
Any questions about LEFTISM being a Mental Disorder?

Just Asking ....
See, as a counterexample, this whiny little attack poodle here. His material is bottom of the barrel.

Well, I am not at all alarmed. I am delighted. Let them go. The north will be all the better for it. Lincoln fought to preserve the union and the abolishion of slavery and the reconstruction amendments, as by products of the conflict were the only good that came of it.

Now, we no longer have a union to preserve, We are already two separate nations. Those who believe in democracy, the constitution and who are in touch with reality, and the Trumpism-Qanon fanatics who believe in the supremacy of the white, wealthy, Christian, cisgender and heterosexual population. The only difference is that we are not entirely separated along geographical lines although many of the Trumpers are concentrated in the south.

We can fix that. We in the North-The Progressive States of America- will welcome all progressives and liberals who wish to escape the south and most will. They will enrich our culture and economy and our level of education, intellect and emotional maturity. We will provide special refugee/ asylum status to Muslims another racial/ ethnic minorities, LGBT people and progressives
The Trumpers in the North will be overwhelmed and alienated a flee for the comfort of the New Confederates States of America like roaches exposed to the light of day.

Our foreign policy with respect to the south will be simple. You are on your own. No foreign aid. We will not boycott them as we did to Cuba, but we will not help them as then descend into chaos and economic ruin, and cope with the reality that Washinton is no longer the piggy bank that used to send them more dollars than they paid in taxes.

I rest my case

You shouldn't be shocked.

The Republican Party is today's George Wallace white grievance party, but also pandering to the QAnon loons

Well, I am not at all alarmed. I am delighted. Let them go. The north will be all the better for it. Lincoln fought to preserve the union and the abolishion of slavery and the reconstruction amendments, as by products of the conflict were the only good that came of it.

Now, we no longer have a union to preserve, We are already two separate nations. Those who believe in democracy, the constitution and who are in touch with reality, and the Trumpism-Qanon fanatics who believe in the supremacy of the white, wealthy, Christian, cisgender and heterosexual population. The only difference is that we are not entirely separated along geographical lines although many of the Trumpers are concentrated in the south.

We can fix that. We in the North-The Progressive States of America- will welcome all progressives and liberals who wish to escape the south and most will. They will enrich our culture and economy and our level of education, intellect and emotional maturity. We will provide special refugee/ asylum status to Muslims another racial/ ethnic minorities, LGBT people and progressives
The Trumpers in the North will be overwhelmed and alienated a flee for the comfort of the New Confederates States of America like roaches exposed to the light of day.

Our foreign policy with respect to the south will be simple. You are on your own. No foreign aid. We will not boycott them as we did to Cuba, but we will not help them as then descend into chaos and economic ruin, and cope with the reality that Washinton is no longer the piggy bank that used to send them more dollars than they paid in taxes.

I rest my case
We don't want to share a country with fucking commies.
:dunno:

I rest my case
Raw Sewage....Jesus H Tapdancing Christ....

point-and-laugh.jpg

I rest my case
Then don't move to China or Cuba...Problem solved.

I rest my case

You get all the millions of illegals too

Good luck

I rest my case

You shouldn't be shocked.

The Republican Party is today's George Wallace white grievance party, but also pandering to the QAnon loons

The Republican Party is now a lot, a lot, a lot of suburban moms who voted for Joe Biden and who are super ticked at Democrats that their kids' schools were closed for so long and/or their babies were in masks to protect 90 year old vaccinated people.

Believe that.

No one is seceding. All talk of secession is ridiculous.
I don't easily dismiss it. We are soon facing a choice to accept a single-party nation which party we diametrically opposed on social and fiscal issues. 61% of all of the counties in the U.S. have already proactively made their county a 2A sanctuary against overreach by the current administration. The nation is already divided to the point where secession seems to be the only peaceful way to maintain adherence to the Constitution.
For all of the trash talk about the South being told, "good riddance", I think it wouldn't be nearly so simple. The thing about DC is its addiction to power over people. Especially over dissenters. The Left wouldn't have an enemy to resist once Trump's supporters began ignoring their pronouncements, rules, and regulations. Unless they decide to send in the military and slaughter 100s of thousands of us, the only people they'll have to dictate to will be the Left.

TheProgressivePatriot

Our ancestors didn't fight a fucking war to just let them go....

They run around with confederate flags, this surprises people?

You think you're a patriot? What country are you living in? Supporting succession and confused by one of the most obvious facts you could imagine?

I rest my case
Move to Guyana. We'll be okay, I promise.

Support for secession may cut across party and state lines?

47% of West Coast Dems, 66% of Southern Republicans want to secede from U.S.

"Two-thirds of Southern Republicans say they support breaking away from the U.S. and forming their own country with nearby states, while nearly half of Democrats on the West Coast would do the same.

"A 66 percent majority of Republicans in 13 Southern states including Texas and Florida are in favor of seceding from the union, according to a poll released Wednesday by Bright Line Watch.

"Half of all independents in the South agreed, while only 20 percent of Southern Democrats were on board.

"Support for forming a breakaway country reached 47 percent among Democrats in California, Oregon, Washington, Alaska and Hawaii. One-third of West Coast independents, or 33 percent, were in favor of succession, along with 27 percent of West Coast Republicans."

States will have no success in seceding. If there is a war between Dems and the Neo-GOP, the battle line would be Blue population centers versed the wide open Red Spaces. Millions would die.

I rest my case
Well maybe one of these days you leftwing moonbats will ask yourselves why everyone hates you so much they don’t even want to consider themselves as your countrymen. Then again we know they realization will never happen.

I rest my case
Well maybe one of these days you leftwing moonbats will ask yourselves why everyone hates you so much they don’t even want to consider themselves as your countrymen. Then again we know they realization will never happen.

Maybe YOUR stupid ass will ask yourself why you are a MINORITY of Americans who always LOSE the popular vote, but sometimes win the ELECTORAL vote, and understand the difference between everyone and a statistical minority.

I know that aint happening.

I rest my case

Say hi to your blue state, DemoKKKrat governor for me!

1626364809071.png

Forum List

Back