An Unflattering Brief about Hillary...from the WHITE HOUSE!

I just thought of something--that "brief" hasn't relly covered ALL of Hillary's problems.

Her lack of appeal to the voters in regards to her popularity

The issues with the Clinton Foundation(foreign donors, IRS, its activities may be questionable)

Her position changes over the last two years( was for TPP, now against. no longer supports single payer coverage. was For the pipeline, now against--there is a couple more, but these are off the top f my head!!)

She is still a Hawk on foreign policy

Damn, the AP sucks big ones, huh?

Thank you for finding that. It certainly lends itself to more positive aspects of his life and campaign than Hillary's brief.

Why won't you do the right thing and simply admit that you fucked up AGAIN? You have the cognitive ability of an 8 year old. Your entire premise in this thread is that the White House dissed Hillary for some weird reason. You now just pivot to this quip about Trump getting better press?

Lame as shit.

Thank you for finding that. It certainly lends itself to more positive aspects of his life and campaign than Hillary's brief.

Why won't you do the right thing and simply admit that you fucked up AGAIN? You have the cognitive ability of an 8 year old. Your entire premise in this thread is that the White House dissed Hillary for some weird reason. You now just pivot to this quip about Trump getting better press?

Lame as shit.
I sure won't pivot this to be about Trump! lol
Well, you don't know why and I certainly don't.

Lame as shit.
I sure won't pivot this to be about Trump! lol
Well, you don't know why and I certainly don't.

That made no sense.

Do yourself a favor. Ask someone for help before starting threads. You don't understand things.

Forum List

Back