What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Cuban: "Anybody but Cruz".

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Seems that Mark Cuban hasn't made up his mind yet, he can still see himself voting for either Trump or Hillary, but he REALLY doesn't like Ted Cruz.

Word is that several billionaires are going to take the same position, from what I've heard on the news. Gotta find a link for that one though.

Could this be the beginning of the end for Cruz?

Mark Cuban on Presidential race: 'I'll consider anybody but ...'

deltex1

Gold Member
Reaction score
Seems that Mark Cuban hasn't made up his mind yet, he can still see himself voting for either Trump or Hillary, but he REALLY doesn't like Ted Cruz.

Word is that several billionaires are going to take the same position, from what I've heard on the news. Gotta find a link for that one though.

One third of democrat candidates have quit. One third is crazy. The last third is a lying incompetent loser. So there ya go....yo.

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The only thing Cruz did wrong in Iowa is believe CNN.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So, he believes a media outlet instead of checking facts BEFORE acting? Not a good sign.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Reaction score

One third of democrat candidates have quit. One third is crazy. The last third is a lying incompetent loser. So there ya go....yo.
In short...we are fucked with ALL of them that are running. Fucked. With a capital F.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score

In short...we are fucked with ALL of them that are running. Fucked. With a capital F.
There is Russian roulette...

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$260.01
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List