An open letter to Mr. Khizr Khan

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville

Dear Mr. Khan,

I, like millions of Americans saw your speech at the DNC on Thursday night.

I wish to offer my sympathy for the death of your son, Captain Humayun Khan, who was killed in action in Iraq.

As a former US Army officer, and a veteran of the Gulf War, I can certainly understand the pain and anguish that you and your wife endure every day.

Your son died saving the lives of his fellow soldiers. As Jesus told his disciples, according to the Gospel of John, Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Captain Khan is a hero. I am sure the soldiers he served with regard him as one. I know you and your wife do. Rest assured that millions of veterans regard your son as a hero as well.

To paraphrase from the Book of Ecclesiasticus, your son’s name liveth for evermore.

Your son made the ultimate sacrifice for his country, a country that was new to you and your family and one which you openly embraced and certainly love.

When you and your family arrived to America from Pakistan, you assimilated into our country. You adopted American ways, learned our history and apparently you even acquired a pocket Constitution along the way. Good for you sir.

An open letter to Mr. Khizr Khan | Fox News

This letter is well written and absolutely dead on!

You adopted American ways

160731163644-khizr-khan-ghazala-khan-dnc-large-169.jpg

It sure doesn't look like it to me when women are enshrouded in such clothing. .

Dear Mr. Khan,

I, like millions of Americans saw your speech at the DNC on Thursday night.

I wish to offer my sympathy for the death of your son, Captain Humayun Khan, who was killed in action in Iraq.

As a former US Army officer, and a veteran of the Gulf War, I can certainly understand the pain and anguish that you and your wife endure every day.

Your son died saving the lives of his fellow soldiers. As Jesus told his disciples, according to the Gospel of John, Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Captain Khan is a hero. I am sure the soldiers he served with regard him as one. I know you and your wife do. Rest assured that millions of veterans regard your son as a hero as well.

To paraphrase from the Book of Ecclesiasticus, your son’s name liveth for evermore.

Your son made the ultimate sacrifice for his country, a country that was new to you and your family and one which you openly embraced and certainly love.

When you and your family arrived to America from Pakistan, you assimilated into our country. You adopted American ways, learned our history and apparently you even acquired a pocket Constitution along the way. Good for you sir.

An open letter to Mr. Khizr Khan | Fox News

This letter is well written and absolutely dead on!

Well, it's dead, I'll give you that...

Good letter....except the underlying message of having TWO Biblical passages when addressing a Muslim set of parents.

While I don't agree with the religious references I would add an apology for the way the GOP candidate for President treated the pair.

Mr. Trump would have been well advised to give the same type of response Sec. Clinton gave to that poor grieving mother the GOP put on stage. The women who clearly blames Hillary with such passion one would think Hillary strangled the breath from him with her very own hands.

Mrs. Clinton's response was...........

While I don't agree with the religious references I would add an apology for the way the GOP candidate for President treated the pair.

Mr. Trump would have been well advised to give the same type of response Sec. Clinton gave to that poor grieving mother the GOP put on stage. The women who clearly blames Hillary with such passion one would think Hillary strangled the breath from him with her very own hands.

donald should have turned his back and walked away

donald should have turned his back and walked away

after saying something nice about their son. Take it like a man. Hillary did.

Forum List

Back