An IQ of 100

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
I have an IQ of 147, this the latest test I took.

So I have a question.
What makes the "Average IQ" so attractive to other people ?
The average IQ is 100.

Just a reminder, 100 is very first number with three digits !
Compared to how I function, how most people I have ever dealt with on a daily basis as equals function... 100 is fucking slow as molasses.

An IQ of 90 is considered dull.... 100 is just 10 points higher than DULL, scientifically, and 85 is getting near retarded, if it isn't retarded.

The average person that I know has an IQ ranging from about 118, up to about 160.

So what is with all these complaints in marriages, when the spouse has an "above average iq".. especially regarding people with Asperger ?

So what the fuck is the attraction to people with just an "Average IQ" ?

Honestly, I don't know any of my friends IQs. Lol. I usually just talk to people instead of grill them about their IQs.
That is not something I ask a person usually. Lol. Hey baby, what's your IQ? :D

You are a woman.

I'm sure there are other measurements that are MUCH more important.

:lol: I could think of several things to say about that.

So I have a question.
The average IQ is 100.

Compared to how I function, how most people I have ever dealt with on a daily basis as equals function... 100 is fucking slow as molasses.

An IQ of 90 is considered dull.... 100 is just 10 points higher than DULL, scientifically, and 85 is getting near retarded, if it isn't retarded.

The average person that I know has an IQ ranging from about 118, up to about 160.

So what is with all these complaints in marriages, when the spouse has an "above average iq".. especially regarding people with Asperger ?

A 160 IQ is MENSA territory, there are not many that fall there, and most of the subversive left here fall far below 100, just read their posts.... Comedy Central is nothing compared to these parrots!

My IQ is 140. I don't feel it is that high, considering many of my relatives and role models have scored higher.

Last edited:

So I have a question.
The average IQ is 100.

A 160 IQ is MENSA territory, there are not many that fall there, and most of the subversive left here fall far below 100, just read their posts.... Comedy Central is nothing compared to these parrots!

A 160 IQ is MENSA territory

Mensa is more like 130.

So I have a question.
The average IQ is 100.

Mensa is more like 130.

It had been 150 several decades ago, apparently their standards have dropped, or perhaps the general IQ of the public has collectively dropped, which seems more than likely!

I used to watch Jeopardy a lot. Alex Trebek (who has philosophy degrees from the University of Ottawa and the University of Toronto, and who was a noted philosophical debater in Canada before slumming into show business) never seemed to tire of announcing that MENSA members were miserable Jeopardy players, most getting bounced early on. I don't know what the connection is, I'm just passing on what Trebek observed over many years.

I think the last time I took one of those online IQ tests, I scored like a 137. So? I'm not the smartest bulb on the strand. Lol. :lol: I have plenty of other good qualities. Who needs brains?

Seriously though, I think people place way too much importance in these silly tests. :D I don't think I've ever asked another person what his or her IQ is. That is really not very important to me. If I can have a nice conversation, the person is kind and I have things in common with the person, that's all that really matters to me. I couldn't care less about what they scored on some silly test that really doesn't mean anything.

So I have a question.
The average IQ is 100.

Mensa is more like 130.

130? Really? Hmm. I guess I must be super intelligent then. :D

Could you imagine saying to someone, oh sorry, I can't hang out with you anymore. Your IQ is TOO low for me. Lol. How silly.

A low IQ causes people to not think before they act, and to not take in the big picture of things before making very offensive judgments and preconceived notions, and offend people with them.

And the selfish idea that you get to voice your opinion about your partner's family, without thinking about how that makes your partner feel, and without thinking that the person you don't like is MORE important to her, than you are.

That's how a low IQ can ruin a relationship.

Forum List

Back