An IQ of 100

My signature?
The Gary Sinise Foundation? WTF are you talking about?
Gary Sinese is the real deal. Does so much for our servicemen, probably more than all of Hollywood put together.
Oh please, who gives a flying f()ck?

Let him do his good altruistic deeds, and stop suggesting he does more than all of Hollywood. geeze, you people are demented

Shut up. You aren't the boss of anyone. People can use whatever signature they want.

I have an IQ of 147, this the latest test I took.

So I have a question.
What makes the "Average IQ" so attractive to other people ?
The average IQ is 100.

Just a reminder, 100 is very first number with three digits !
Compared to how I function, how most people I have ever dealt with on a daily basis as equals function... 100 is fucking slow as molasses.

An IQ of 90 is considered dull.... 100 is just 10 points higher than DULL, scientifically, and 85 is getting near retarded, if it isn't retarded.

The average person that I know has an IQ ranging from about 118, up to about 160.

So what is with all these complaints in marriages, when the spouse has an "above average iq".. especially regarding people with Asperger ?

So what the fuck is the attraction to people with just an "Average IQ" ?

A 160 IQ is MENSA territory, there are not many that fall there, and most of the subversive left here fall far below 100, just read their posts.... Comedy Central is nothing compared to these parrots!

A 160 IQ is MENSA territory

Mensa is more like 130.

It had been 150 several decades ago, apparently their standards have dropped, or perhaps the general IQ of the public has collectively dropped, which seems more than likely!

Anyone watching the recent action in Ferguson, Missouri could quickly discern this fact.

I have an IQ of 147, this the latest test I took.

So I have a question.
What makes the "Average IQ" so attractive to other people ?
The average IQ is 100.

Just a reminder, 100 is very first number with three digits !
Compared to how I function, how most people I have ever dealt with on a daily basis as equals function... 100 is fucking slow as molasses.

An IQ of 90 is considered dull.... 100 is just 10 points higher than DULL, scientifically, and 85 is getting near retarded, if it isn't retarded.

The average person that I know has an IQ ranging from about 118, up to about 160.

So what is with all these complaints in marriages, when the spouse has an "above average iq".. especially regarding people with Asperger ?

So what the fuck is the attraction to people with just an "Average IQ" ?

A 160 IQ is MENSA territory, there are not many that fall there, and most of the subversive left here fall far below 100, just read their posts.... Comedy Central is nothing compared to these parrots!

A 160 IQ is MENSA territory

Mensa is more like 130.

It had been 150 several decades ago, apparently their standards have dropped, or perhaps the general IQ of the public has collectively dropped, which seems more than likely!

Anyone watching the recent action in Ferguson, Missouri could quickly discern this fact.

Anyone that thinks the reactions to the police shootings is a slice of average Americans need not bother to take an IQ test. The results would just be depressing.

My signature?
The Gary Sinise Foundation? WTF are you talking about?
Gary Sinese is the real deal. Does so much for our servicemen, probably more than all of Hollywood put together.
Oh please, who gives a flying f()ck?

Let him do his good altruistic deeds, and stop suggesting he does more than all of Hollywood. geeze, you people are demented
A LOT of people give a flying fuck. He is very actively involved and helps wounded veterans a great deal. You should look into his non profit foundation before making a complete ass of yourself.

Forum List

Back