An IQ of 100

How foolish you are. Lol. What is all this talk about a partner? For one thing, I'm a woman. My IQ does not really matter in a relationship as long as I'm not a retard. Most men are VISUAL creatures and they want beautiful women, not women who are geniuses. Of course, like I said, unless the person is an utter retard, but that's not always the case either as I have witnessed many men chasing down women who are . . . shall we say would probably score MUCH less than 100 IQ. :D

Why do you think nerds like you try to get rich? So you can score with the dork brainy woman? NO, so you can use your money (as that is ALL you would have going for you) to try and score with the beautiful women. :) True story.

Wow. What a shallow human being you are.

How foolish you are. Lol. What is all this talk about a partner? For one thing, I'm a woman. My IQ does not really matter in a relationship as long as I'm not a retard. Most men are VISUAL creatures and they want beautiful women, not women who are geniuses. Of course, like I said, unless the person is an utter retard, but that's not always the case either as I have witnessed many men chasing down women who are . . . shall we say would probably score MUCH less than 100 IQ. :D

Why do you think nerds like you try to get rich? So you can score with the dork brainy woman? NO, so you can use your money (as that is ALL you would have going for you) to try and score with the beautiful women. :) True story.

Wow. What a shallow human being you are.

Whatever. :D This coming from the woman who constantly posts pictures of half naked women. Lol.

I had a girl friend that did the online thing and said she was around 140, and she was smart in some ways but incredibly stupid in others. Her arrogance prevented her from seeing any shortcomings so became a big pain in the ass pretty quickly. It's all how you measure things, some people are smart in some ways but have little common sense.

I had a girl friend that did the online thing and said she was around 140, and she was smart in some ways but incredibly stupid in others. Her arrogance prevented her from seeing any shortcomings so became a big pain in the ass pretty quickly. It's all how you measure things, some people are smart in some ways but have little common sense.

It's a ridiculous premise that anyone chooses to have a relationship based upon the "IQ" of the other. Lol. Oh, I guess personality, having a connection, and having things in common account for nothing, as long as you have an IQ over 140. :lol:

Whatever. :D This coming from the woman who constantly posts pictures of half naked women. Lol.

And? That doesn't make me shallow...I appreciate art in all it's form.

You, however, have proven just how shallow and intolerant you are to those who are different from you by lashing out about age and their looks, or the avatar they use, and in this case what images are posted...in my experience, that is a major sign of insecurity and low self-esteem.

Just sayin' ..;)

And? That doesn't make me shallow...I appreciate art in all it's form.

You, however, have proven just how shallow and intolerant you are to those who are different from you by lashing out about age and their looks, or the avatar they use, and in this case what images are posted...in my experience, that is a major sign of insecurity and low self-esteem.

Just sayin' ..;)

Look, you obviously didn't even understand the gist of my post. Also, I don't really give two craps about you or your opinions. :D You are of absolutely no consequence to me.

It's a ridiculous premise that anyone chooses to have a relationship based upon the "IQ" of the other. Lol. Oh, I guess personality, having a connection, and having things in common account for nothing, as long as you have an IQ over 140. :lol:
We actually met on eHarmony, where you go through a million questions first. Somehow the "I'm smarter than you" personality didn't show up. She worked at Lowes too so I'm not sure how she reconciled that with her towering IQ going to waste.

Look, you obviously didn't even understand the gist of my post. Also, I don't really give two craps about you or your opinions. :D You are of absolutely no consequence to me.

I really don't care about you no more than you do me...I am just calling it as I see it. ;)

Your writing skills and the content of your post lead me to believe that you don't actually have an IQ of 147.

Online tests aren't credible, just so's you know.
It was at the division of rehabilitation.

Which test did you take? Keep in mind, in grad school I took a full year of Testing for Counselors, and I know the differences as well as the names of the common tests used by schools and counseling centers.

I really don't care about you no more than you do me...I am just calling it as I see it. ;)

Okay. Obviously you do though, or you wouldn't have commented at all. :D

It's a message board, you post, it gets read, an opinion is formed and then that opinion is expressed. Whether you like it or not.

What part of that do you not get? :lol:

It's a message board, you post, it gets read, an opinion is formed and then that opinion is expressed. Whether you like it or not.

Yes, it's a message board. Do you have anything to add to the topic, or just flaming. :wink_2:

Yes, it's a message board. Do you have anything to add to the topic, or just flaming. :wink_2:

Need I remind you, you are in turn responding to me. A hypocrite as well.

Carry on with your shallow views about women and IQ.

Need I remind you, you are in turn responding to me. A hypocrite as well.

Carry on with your shallow views about women and IQ.

Okay. :D Have a nice day! Have fun posting naked lady pictures!

Forum List

Back