...an alert poster noticed that a link and attribution was faulty.....

Chillicothe

Platinum Member
Feb 14, 2021
Over in that "Robert Palmer" thread a keen observer noticed that the OP didn't include a link for sourcing and the "attachment' wouldn't open.
That was a good catch.

However, there is a story there.
First, I struggled myself to get that attachment to open (it was a graphic of Robert Palmer assaulting Capitol officers. See below.)
And when it was posted I assumed (I was the OP)....that the link & attribution would follow that attachment.
But it didn't.

Accordingly I posted all of the above in post #12 of that thread.
But alas, it appears I was too tardy.
Mia culpa.

So, let's try to re-boot and see if the citation and the attachement can clarify what was quite understanably confusing to others.

So here it is: (or you can simply go back to post #12 of the 'Robert Palmer' thread)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Capitol Rioter Who Attacked Cops With Fire Extinguisher Gets Stiffest Sentence Yet

"A 54-year-old carpet cleaner who lobbed a wooden plank and sprayed a fire extinguisher at cops during the Capitol riot was sentenced to 63 months in prison on Friday, the harshest sentence yet for those who took part in the insurrection. Robert Scott Palmer, who donned a red “Florida for Trump” hat and an American flag jacket as he stormed the Capitol, pleaded guilty to one count of assaulting, resisting, or impeding officers using a dangerous weapon.

In a letter to the judge, Palmer said he was “really ashamed” .........

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the aformentioned "attachment""

1639798684563.png

Over in that "Robert Palmer" thread a keen observer noticed that the OP didn't include a link for sourcing and the "attachment' wouldn't open.
That was a good catch.

However, there is a story there.
First, I struggled myself to get that attachment to open (it was a graphic of Robert Palmer assaulting Capitol officers. See below.)
And when it was posted I assumed (I was the OP)....that the link & attribution would follow that attachment.
But it didn't.

Accordingly I posted all of the above in post #12 of that thread.
But alas, it appears I was too tardy.
Mia culpa.

So, let's try to re-boot and see if the citation and the attachement can clarify what was quite understanably confusing to others.

So here it is: (or you can simply go back to post #12 of the 'Robert Palmer' thread)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Capitol Rioter Who Attacked Cops With Fire Extinguisher Gets Stiffest Sentence Yet

"A 54-year-old carpet cleaner who lobbed a wooden plank and sprayed a fire extinguisher at cops during the Capitol riot was sentenced to 63 months in prison on Friday, the harshest sentence yet for those who took part in the insurrection. Robert Scott Palmer, who donned a red “Florida for Trump” hat and an American flag jacket as he stormed the Capitol, pleaded guilty to one count of assaulting, resisting, or impeding officers using a dangerous weapon.

In a letter to the judge, Palmer said he was “really ashamed” .........

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the aformentioned "attachment""

View attachment 576971
I am glad he has seen the light. Maybe he will think better about the 5 year 3 month sentence to pay for his crimes against society.

Forum List

Back