Biden wants to pay doctors to be woke…can this be real?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
This racist president is at it again…I suppose nothing from this administration shoud surprise us anymore.
If tax dollars are going to be used why not incentivize doctors to be better doctors, to expand their practices…etc etc. You know, something that may benefit America as a whole?

Last edited:
This racist president is at it again…I suppose nothing from this administration shoud surprise us anymore.
If tax dollars are going to be used why not incentivize doctors to be better doctors, to expand their practices…etc etc. You know, something that may benefit America as a whole?
This is a classic bribe.

Biden wants to pay doctors to be woke…can this be real?​

Nothing honestly surprises me anymore with the left, BL. They were hanging off the edge with Obumma but they totally lost their nut when Hillary of all people lost to a self-made real estate developer with an actual handle on how to really run the country.

At this point there is nothing I won't put past them. They see crises when good is done and are completely unmoved and shocked at our alarm when unthinkable things are done by themselves more in keeping with a fascist dictator! Then they blame us for it. I think I already met one of his woke doctors out there and I was about ready to put him to sleep!

Frankly, at this point, the only way I can think of that the far left could explain themselves now would be if they came forward and just admitted to us that they had been taken over by space aliens hell bent on world domination and enslaving all of us. I might believe it. :smoke:

It's a CRT program for Doctors.
Say everyone is racist and then collect a check.
This crap has no place in health care.
Yes exactly but they will push it into everything until they are stopped. The sickest part is they put it on our youngest constituents first

This has Harris written ALL OVER it.
It goes without saying it is completely crazy and nothing more than grandstanding.
There is no doctor office in the country that won't see/treat a patient because of their skin color.
Not one.
Doctors refuse patients, or set up their care according to ability to pay. Most Doctors are self employed or are partners in a private group.
What this is leading to is this - White people will pay higher bills so minorities can pay less.
PERIOD.
What other outcome would it be?

No nothing about this program, Will see if I can look it up and find what is being suggested.

FJB should be the National Slogan

I think this has something to do with the Biden admin trying to revamp the AMA's backing away from their own racial plan after receiving a lot of backlash about "reverse discrimination".

This is CRT, homeless and looking to Florida.

Forum List

Back