Zone1 Amoris Laetitia written by "pope" Francis means “The Joy of Love.” Um.. what?

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022
Amoris Laetitia written by "pope" Francis means “The Joy of Love.”

Um.. what?

I'm not feeling much love at all. I was in the novus ordo "church" for a long time, didn't know any better until recently.

Few have more experience in the NO "church" than I do, so there's that. I'm a sort of expert here.

Well, I was treated like dirt and still do not know exactly why. Sometimes i didn't do a thing, sometimes I may have accidentally said the wrong thing, say, in confession, but really, I have loved and appreciated Jesus for many years, even before returning to the allegedly "catholic" church.

I confessed my sins to this one priest several years ago and he said that maybe I was "scrupulous" for going to confession more than... can't recall.. more than once a month? Or maybe I did go more than once a week once, but so what? If I had sins on my soul within days of a confession.. I mean... sheez!

Then one time I went to a visiting priest who of course didn't know me from adam and when I confessed my sins (no mortal ones at that time), he interrupted, was noticeably upset and told me that I need to go to a shrink and get psyche drugs! I mean, really, he didn't know me except for a few words uttered in confession and he's going to prescribe psyche drugs?

And I could go on and on... But all that needs to be said is... vis a vis "pope" F's .. what is it.. an encyclical? Yeh.. i think so.. called Amoris Laetitia

To say I don't feel the love is a huge understatement. When I began studying up on how anti-Christs stole the Vatican (my words, but not inaccurate)... things began to fall into place... it's like "Yeh... I finally get it.. what's going on here"

Some very smart people see Francis as an insert to further reduce Christianity in numbers .

I am inclined to see him as the last Pope , in line with predictions , but, regardless , I do see him as that least Christian soul to have been Pontiff in centuries .
But imho .

• Banned
Some very smart people see Francis as an insert to further reduce Christianity in numbers .

I am inclined to see him as the last Pope , in line with predictions , but, regardless , I do see him as that least Christian soul to have been Pontiff in centuries .
But imho .
Please read my other posts on Vatican II and related matters. I hve "done the math" on the Catholic Church.. .been a member for all my life.. although when young, I was outside the Church and totally clueless (except that being baptized does make you a Christian, albeit often a weak one..)

In any case, please read my previous posts (so I don't have to re-type all that information). I myself find it fascinating, all that I've learned in the last few years.

We are in a very troubling... BAD time period in history. The system is in place, ready for the anti-Christ who is probably already born or soon to be born..

In any case, people should be interested in the Church Christ founded. And if you don't believe the CC is the one Christ founded... it is likely you believe that as a result of NOT knowing about the CC. What you think you know is likely baloney.. I know because I have heard it all from non-Catholics and anti-Catholics. They don't even know what Catholicism is.. though they think they do..

• Banned
If you are looking for a group of like-minded people to fellowship with.. most novus ordo parishes are not the place to look

A chain is only as strong as its weakest link. And if a priest or system treats one person poorly, abusively, well, there you have it... not a true Church

"You will know them by their fruits"

• Banned
Is there anyone here, anyone at all

who understands what is meant in

Post #2?

But imho .
Francis is NOT a pope. No pope would ever EVER teach the anti-Christ things he teaches. that dude is about as Christian as hitlery clinton

Forum List

Back