Amid crisis in Ukraine, Obama will vacation in Florida

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
the Obama's are jetting off to Key Largo.....

it's their 3rd taxpayer-paid vacation so far this year.....and it's only March 7....

Vladimir Putin is poised to invade Ukraine.....but nothing seems to stop Obama from keeping that golf game.....

the stagnating economy doesn't matter to Obama either......despite his promises to not rest until he fixes it....

Blog: Amid crisis in Ukraine, Obama will vacation in Florida

Last edited by a moderator:
Putin is not interested in invading Ukraine, although Russia will not tolerate a neo Nazi fascist on their doorstep. Russia remembers the bloody war they fought I WWII. They still teach it in their schools.

Another one? When dos this idiot work?

Putin is not interested in invading Ukraine, although Russia will not tolerate a neo Nazi fascist on their doorstep. Russia remembers the bloody war they fought I WWII. They still teach it in their schools.

Putin also says there are no Russian soldiers in Crimea...

There is no crisis in the Ukraine. It belongs and always has to Russia. It would be like Texas seceding 20 years ago and the world calling it a "crisis" when we went back in and reassimilated it because it was falling susceptable to other world rule because it couldnt' stand on its own strength. That would be a done deal and we would expect full world understanding.

Though I agree about Obama. Let this be a lesson to you voters out there. Spoiled party boys and smooth talkers are NOT who should be running this country. I haven't had a proper vacation in over 15 years and work my tired ass to the bone every day. I can hardly remember even a Sunday when I got to put my feet up and relax. When I see Obama [or any other rich politician] trotting off with his manicured hands and golf clubs to go "unwind" while his country falls apart underneath him, it sets my teeth on edge. The real folks keeping that structure underneath his pedicured feet are at the breaking point while he and they ignorantly believe it won't all collapse around them too.

There is no crisis in the Ukraine. It belongs and always has to Russia. It would be like Texas seceding 20 years ago and the world calling it a "crisis" when we went back in and reassimilated it because it was falling susceptable to other world rule because it couldnt' stand on its own strength. That would be a done deal and we would expect full world understanding.

Though I agree about Obama. Let this be a lesson to you voters out there. Spoiled party boys and smooth talkers are NOT who should be running this country. I haven't had a proper vacation in over 15 years and work my tired ass to the bone every day. I can hardly remember even a Sunday when I got to put my feet up and relax. When I see Obama [or any other rich politician] trotting off with his manicured hands and golf clubs to go "unwind" while his country falls apart underneath him, it sets my teeth on edge. The real folks keeping that structure underneath his pedicured feet are at the breaking point while he and they ignorantly believe it won't all collapse around them too.

You're working too much, if what you say is true. What a chump. And people who work less, take vacations, and enjoy life outside of their job are not immoral people. In fact, they're better than workoholic jerkys. Get over it.

You're working too much, if what you say is true. What a chump. And people who work less, take vacations, and enjoy life outside of their job are not immoral people. In fact, they're better than workoholic jerkys. Get over it.

have you had THREE vacations so far this year.....and had your boss pay for them to boot....?

the cold hard fact is; theres little we/he can do.

The EU really doesn't want to start a sanction war, they have pretty much said so.

I am not sure optics matter much anymore, he can field calls there...*shrugs*

have you had THREE vacations so far this year.....and had your boss pay for them to boot....?

Not yet, but I will later this year. And yes, it will all be paid time off. All companies should have such generous policies, mandated by government force if needed. It's only fair.

When your old and retired you're on constant holiday...

the Obama's are jetting off to Key Largo.....

it's their 3rd taxpayer-paid vacation so far this year.....and it's only March 7....

Vladimir Putin is poised to invade Ukraine.....but nothing seems to stop Obama from keeping that golf game.....

the stagnating economy doesn't matter to Obama either......despite his promises to not rest until he fixes it....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhYSgPZ41WU

Blog: Amid crisis in Ukraine, Obama will vacation in Florida
That's good. It inspires confidence, it's just business as usual here, get on with it folks.

Putin also says there are no Russian soldiers in Crimea...

False comparison since the EU really did install a neo Nazi fascist as their hand picked successor just because he's an IMF banker and would do anything the EU told him to do.

Crimea is now part of Russia. That's the way the Crimean people want it. If Russia needs to have soldiers there to protect the Russians from EU sponsored Nazis that's the way it will has to be. No matter how you slice up this pie, the United States is not entitled to a piece and has absolutely no right, whatsoever, to dictate to Russia that they cannot have a warm water port.

The EU really doesn't want to start a sanction war, they have pretty much said so.

What I want to know is why so many Americans think that we should do something.

Let's try minding our own business, and see what happens instead. I'm sick of our government getting the vapors whenever something bad happens abroad. Dems & GOPers are both at fault for our over-involvement.

When your old and retired you're on constant holiday...

That's true, and add sick to the mix too. I took all my vacation time, but most of my travel was for work, even the international travel. I wish I had taken more leisure time over the years. But I had a big job.

What I want to know is why so many Americans think that we should do something.

Let's try minding our own business, and see what happens instead. I'm sick of our government getting the vapors whenever something bad happens abroad. Dems & GOPers are both at fault for our over-involvement.

It's called 'respect'

Didn't you watch the Godfather Movies?

Putin has no respect for the fag-boy in chief. None.

Bush? He respected Bush. He waited to invade Georgia until two Months before a Presidential Election.

One in which the Republican Candidate, John McRINO, was actually tied with the Liar in Chief at the time (the liar in chief didn't pull away until the Market crash a couple weeks later)

So he knew Bush's hands were tied. He couldn't do much without risking totally throwing the election to the dimocraps.

Also, the day after the Invasion of Georgia by Putin, the lying cocksucker in chief (who was the lying cocksucker dimocrap candidate at the time) came out against us doing ANYTHING about it.

We did get sanctions on Putin. We were hurting him.

Which was the WHOLE IDEA of the 'Reset Button'.

Remember that joke?

The lying cocksucker in chief unilaterally lifted all the sanctions on Putin put in place by Bush for the invasion of Georgia.

The lying cocksucker in chief unilaterally halted the Missile Defense Shield that we had talked the Poles and the Czechs into installing in their Countries.

Know what the Russians gave us in return?

Nothing. Zip. Nada. Not a fucking thing. Zero.

People, you're not getting even one-tenth of the story on this deal. Believe me.

Putin not only doesn't fear the lying cocksucker in chief, he mocks him, he makes fun of him, and he seriously dislikes him.

He thinks he's a pussy-boy. Which he is.

But he respected Bush.

You dimocraps? Don't bother. You'll just start in with your fucking lies. But I want the rest of you to know how much the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM is keeping from you

Forum List

Back