America's Superpowerdom is crashing-

1621348012247.png

That's from an ad running on the side of my page
:auiqs.jpg:

To fill the ranks, the Pentagon and CIA recruit women with two mom
I can see how that would present a challenge to the politically correct officers at the Pentagon

But perverts such as two moms or dickless males who want to be WACs comprise only 1% of the population so thats not really a good answer either

I would extend basic training to as long as a year and run the blubber off those boys who want to be real men and serve their country

Some wont make it even then

But I suspect that enough will rise to the challenge to fill our needs

Yes, they did exist you piece of worthless observer of the the characteristics of humans. I don't expect acceptance from fascist like you who live in a rigid stereotypical world of denial.
I am sure lots of unrealistic shit exist in that Alt Left Reality you live in.

Now run along and go rope you one of those pink unicorns.
This veteran, twice honorably discharged from the US Army will stay in this thread if I want..You may join the conversation and discuss the topic or be reported for harassment.
WTF did you do? Charge up San Juan Hill with the Rough Riders?

While China recruits men with testosterone for their military, we are more concerned about making sure we have people who have mental disorders about who they are.

The US along with the rest of the world has always had these people they just had to hide before.
LMAO ....

Yep ... they were well hidden in Patton's Army.

Well hidden in LBJ's CIA as well.

Dumbass
Yes, they did exist you piece of worthless observer of the the characteristics of humans. I don't expect acceptance from fascist like you who live in a rigid stereotypical world of denial.
big words dont impress one godamn person little one

This veteran, twice honorably discharged from the US Army will stay in this thread if I want..You may join the conversation and discuss the topic or be reported for harassment.
sure you wont tell your mommy

You completely suck at this. Or, were you deliberately trying to convey the Aire of uneducated c*nt? Because buddy, you nailed it. :113:

Forum List

Back