America's sick with homophobia

Hell, I forgot what the OP was about and I was just reading along.

Why can't I just not want to jack a dude off and not get shit for it? Why do I have to be all huggy kissy with a male to not be considered non homo? Who is setting this invisible bar on what equals homophobia, why not draw the line at fucking another dudes ass ain't gay unless you give them a reach around.... I am not homophobic but I also don't want to hold a buddies hand while walking down the street. Fuck, I don't even hold me female friends hands, IT CROSSES A LINE FOR ME AND THEM, IS THAT OK WITH THE JUDGY HEDEAROPHOBIC OP?
^^^^^ case in point. Very uptight. It comes as a surprise to Americans that the rest of the world isn't like this.

I'm not uptight, I just dont wana hold another dudes hand... Your the one says
OP: I"m sure you'll find someone to have a sword fight with; don't worry.
Reminds me of the "sword fights" we boys used to have peeing in the same toilet. Being afraid of other guys definitely is a learned behavior. We didn't start out that way.

You also used to puke daily and crap yourself multiple times a day... So go ahead, start makin out with your guy friends and tell them "we didn't start out this way" when they tell you to get the fuck off them.

There is simply no reason someone should be forced to be touched by others as the OP and this dumb fuck I quoted seem to think. Some people don't want to be touched at all. Do you morons wana get scientific about it or do you hate science now and feel we should all fuck whatever we want and anyone not wanting in that pile of shit will be outcasted?

We are born, and as we mature we develop chemical releases in our bodies. In most cases as boys age if another man touches them it feels undesirable... When they were 6 maybe they wouldn't even take notice, but they are not mother fucking 6 anymore.

Some boys love being touched by other men, and thats great for them! But forcing others to be groped by them would be wrong. So how about you liberal dictator fucks go live your own confusing lives and not tell others what they should or should not be doing with theirs.
Forced? You missed the entire point of the OP.

Goodbye.

Hollychit you're a small minded one.

Your point was if you don't feel "cool" with walking down the streets holding hands with your bro then you're homophobic....

My point is there is a line crossed once you touch someone else, male to male, female to female or male to female and female to male.

Do you walk down the street holding your females friends hand? Does this happen often? Are you full of shit?

To prove ones self as not homophobic the bar should not be to demand they have physical interactions with the same sex.

Hey ladies!!!!!!! To prove your not homophobic SMDT wants you to hold hands.... mmmm, maybe touch her boob.... Hmmm, maybe kiss, tough, fingers in her ass now or you're a homophone and the rest of the world hates you! YES THE REST OF THE WORLD HATES YOU!!!

I love the part where you speak for the other 6 billion people on planet earth, that right there seals the deal, you're a fucking moron. You know in some places in the world they still kill you for being gay, but I guess that does not count as "the rest of the world."

I think you're xenophobic.
You're right. I don't know if the space aliens come in peace or not, I just know we should hold our fire till we see the liquid black of their eyes.

So you're also racist as well. I should have known.
Did you forget what the OP was about?

Yes, I know exactly what the OP is about: your xenophobia and hate against heterosexuals.

You're right. I don't know if the space aliens come in peace or not, I just know we should hold our fire till we see the liquid black of their eyes.

Yes, I know exactly what the OP is about: your xenophobia and hate against heterosexuals.
Don't hate.

Why can't I just not want to jack a dude off and not get shit for it? Why do I have to be all huggy kissy with a male to not be considered non homo? Who is setting this invisible bar on what equals homophobia, why not draw the line at fucking another dudes ass ain't gay unless you give them a reach around.... I am not homophobic but I also don't want to hold a buddies hand while walking down the street. Fuck, I don't even hold me female friends hands, IT CROSSES A LINE FOR ME AND THEM, IS THAT OK WITH THE JUDGY HEDEAROPHOBIC OP?
^^^^^ case in point. Very uptight. It comes as a surprise to Americans that the rest of the world isn't like this.

Reminds me of the "sword fights" we boys used to have peeing in the same toilet. Being afraid of other guys definitely is a learned behavior. We didn't start out that way.

You also used to puke daily and crap yourself multiple times a day... So go ahead, start makin out with your guy friends and tell them "we didn't start out this way" when they tell you to get the fuck off them.

There is simply no reason someone should be forced to be touched by others as the OP and this dumb fuck I quoted seem to think. Some people don't want to be touched at all. Do you morons wana get scientific about it or do you hate science now and feel we should all fuck whatever we want and anyone not wanting in that pile of shit will be outcasted?

We are born, and as we mature we develop chemical releases in our bodies. In most cases as boys age if another man touches them it feels undesirable... When they were 6 maybe they wouldn't even take notice, but they are not mother fucking 6 anymore.

Some boys love being touched by other men, and thats great for them! But forcing others to be groped by them would be wrong. So how about you liberal dictator fucks go live your own confusing lives and not tell others what they should or should not be doing with theirs.

Goodbye.

Your point was if you don't feel "cool" with walking down the streets holding hands with your bro then you're homophobic....

My point is there is a line crossed once you touch someone else, male to male, female to female or male to female and female to male.

Do you walk down the street holding your females friends hand? Does this happen often? Are you full of shit?

To prove ones self as not homophobic the bar should not be to demand they have physical interactions with the same sex.

Hey ladies!!!!!!! To prove your not homophobic SMDT wants you to hold hands.... mmmm, maybe touch her boob.... Hmmm, maybe kiss, tough, fingers in her ass now or you're a homophone and the rest of the world hates you! YES THE REST OF THE WORLD HATES YOU!!!

I love the part where you speak for the other 6 billion people on planet earth, that right there seals the deal, you're a fucking moron. You know in some places in the world they still kill you for being gay, but I guess that does not count as "the rest of the world."
^^^^ So angry. So repressed.

I swear everyone, I didn't arrange this as a prop to prove my point. It just sorta happened.

TROLOLOLOLOLOL

BTW, A homophone is a word that is pronounced the same as another word but differs in meaning, and may differ in spelling. The words may be spelled the same, such as rose (flower) and rose (past tense of "rise"), or differently, such as carat, caret, and carrot, or to, two, and too
Homophone - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Just gonna leave that right there.

See and that's the crazy ass part. The OP assumes if you're not at least 47% gay then you're a homophobe.... and not wanting to be gay makes you bad..... What if, WHAT IF someone just does not want to be gay at all???? No hate towards gays, just they don't want to be forced to be touched by someone of the same sex?

The OP seems to take issue with the word "forced." But is that not what the lil heterophobic fuck is implying?

Goodbye.

I swear everyone, I didn't arrange this as a prop to prove my point. It just sorta happened.

I'm not angry, I think it's funny how much like a dictator you are and yet you prolly think you somehow espouse freedom. Yet here you are condemning people for freely not wanting to be gay.

Or how about this. What phisical action must I do with another male to prove I'm not homophobic?

Think REEEeeEeeeeEEeaalalllllly hard. You might just see how fucking stupid you have sounded in your thread.

What do you think it is?
I'm seriously at a loss to answer that. This thread doesn't have an agenda. I really don't know why we're like this.

I was always pretty much a live and let live kind of guy until the faghadist started pushing their agenda in the schools, in scouting and other areas that had religious beginnings. Now I'm seriously thinking about insisting that they allow my hetro and proud float in the next gay pride parade. Or going all Al Sharpton on the sponsors of the gay pride parade and insisting they sponsor my heterosexual pride parade or threating a boycott.
Why don't you organize a straight pride day?

That would be an awesome parade.

You could have the divorce lawyer float, and the spousal abuse float, and the "married people have sex twice a year" float, and the $25,000 wedding float. Or you could just have people dress in outrageous and scant costumes, and have a good time, and some laughs

What you would find if you did that...is not one gay couple coming out to tell you you're wrong, and not one complaint about how you're recruiting children to be straight.

And to the OP, you clearly are trying to make me out to be homophobic. But my question what be, can you quote (in context) where I said anything homophobic? Because I can clearly quote in context where you have proven to be heteralphobic.

What do you think it is?
I'm seriously at a loss to answer that. This thread doesn't have an agenda. I really don't know why we're like this.

I was always pretty much a live and let live kind of guy until the faghadist started pushing their agenda in the schools, in scouting and other areas that had religious beginnings. Now I'm seriously thinking about insisting that they allow my hetro and proud float in the next gay pride parade. Or going all Al Sharpton on the sponsors of the gay pride parade and insisting they sponsor my heterosexual pride parade or threating a boycott.
Why don't you organize a straight pride day?

That would be an awesome parade.

You could have the divorce lawyer float, and the spousal abuse float, and the "married people have sex twice a year" float, and the $25,000 wedding float. Or you could just have people dress in outrageous and scant costumes, and have a good time, and some laughs

What you would find if you did that...is not one gay couple coming out to tell you you're wrong, and not one complaint about how you're recruiting children to be straight.

Honestly because like being white we just don't need self glorification based on our sexuality or skin color.

Goodbye.

I'm not angry, I think it's funny how much like a dictator you are and yet you prolly think you somehow espouse freedom. Yet here you are condemning people for freely not wanting to be gay.

Or how about this. What phisical action must I do with another male to prove I'm not homophobic?

Think REEEeeEeeeeEEeaalalllllly hard. You might just see how fucking stupid you have sounded in your thread.

Dude, you're an American. Americans need three feet of space. You're going to be fine.

Unless you're within three feet of SMDT.

Goodbye.

Your proving me right over and over. Nothing in the OP suggested people be gay, but the actions I gave as an example you refer to as being gay....even though it isn't. You see male intimacy as homosexual, confusing affection with sex. This is the exact diseased and perverted mindset I was referring to and you illustrate it so beautifully.

Goodbye.

Dude, you're an American. Americans need three feet of space. You're going to be fine.

I don't have a problem being right up against a guy, why would I need 3 feet? All I'm doing is pointing out no one should be forced to touch someone else to prove something to others as the OP clearly believes,.

Goodbye.

Your proving me right over and over. Nothing in the OP suggested people be gay, but the actions I gave as an example you refer to as being gay....even though it isn't. You see male intimacy as homosexual, confusing affection with sex. This is the exact diseased and perverted mindset I was referring to and you illustrate it so beautifully.

Again.... What physical action must I or others do with another of the same sex to prove I/we are not homophobic? I noticed you skipped right over that....

All you are doing is proving you want to force people to live their lives how you see fit.

Goodbye.

I don't have a problem being right up against a guy, why would I need 3 feet? All I'm doing is pointing out no one should be forced to touch someone else to prove something to others as the OP clearly believes,.

Body contact and personal space in the United States - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Goodbye.

Again.... What physical action must I or others do with another of the same sex to prove I/we are not homophobic? I noticed you skipped right over that....

All you are doing is proving you want to force people to live their lives how you see fit.
Do what you want. Nobody's forcing you to do anything, not even the voices.

Do what you want. Nobody's forcing you to do anything, not even the voices.

Answer the fucking question. Because you can't say "do what you want" after staring a thread declaring people are homophobes for not wanting to hold hands with the same sex.....

Holy fuck you're getting dumber by the post.

Forum List

Back