Is there a hidden significance to the liberal use of clown painted Republicans as avatars?

Pedro de San Patricio

Gold Member
Reaction score
I thought it was just the one guy at first. It seems to be some sort of meme. Is it just more senseless immaturity from them, or is there some kind of in-joke here? I wouldn't expect they'd be trying to make any deeper point.

Last edited:

Clementine

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I thought it was just the one guy at first. It seems to be some sort of meme. Is it just more senseless immaturity from them, or is there some kind of in-joke here? I wouldn't expect they'd be trying to make any deeper point.
When I see a bunch of people all doing the same thing, I suspect that their master told them to do it. Or they are sharing a brain and aren't capable or originality.

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Reaction score
What clown avatars?

I don't see any clown avatars, just Republicans who want to become the next GOP candidate for POTUS.

You must be imagining it.
Assclowns, mindless assclowns;
what kind of fools are mindless assclowns?
Leftists, leftist, fuckers with no minds
Leftist,leftist, kick em' in their dumb behind.
They're leftists every time!

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What clown avatars?

I don't see any clown avatars, just Republicans who want to become the next GOP candidate for POTUS.

You must be imagining it.
what kind of fools are mindless assclowns?
Leftists, leftist, fuckers with no minds
Leftist,leftist, kick em' in their dumb behind.
They're leftists every time!
I see you are a bohemian clown...

jillian

Princess
Reaction score
there is nothing hidden about the significance. it's an homage to the GOP clown car

Sherry

You're not the boss of me
Reaction score
there is nothing hidden about the significance. it's an homage to the GOP clown car
Join your friends in the fun.:D

Roadrunner

Roadrunner
Reaction score
It is the USMB John Wayne Gacy Fan Club.

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
no, they are trying to make up for their hurt feelings because their party got their asses handed right out of power and they were part of the reason for it. so we know how they project their feelings onto others, so they are really showing how their elected asses are nothing but a bunch of clowns

they are so transparent anyone can read them by now

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
no, they are trying to make up for their hurt feelings because their party got their asses handed right out of power and they were part of the reason for it. so we know how they project their feelings onto others, so they are really showing how their elected asses are nothing but a bunch of clowns

they are so transparent anyone can read them by now
Rich clowns at that.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List