America's sick with homophobia

What do you think it is?
I'm seriously at a loss to answer that. This thread doesn't have an agenda. I really don't know why we're like this.

I was always pretty much a live and let live kind of guy until the faghadist started pushing their agenda in the schools, in scouting and other areas that had religious beginnings. Now I'm seriously thinking about insisting that they allow my hetro and proud float in the next gay pride parade. Or going all Al Sharpton on the sponsors of the gay pride parade and insisting they sponsor my heterosexual pride parade or threating a boycott.
Why don't you organize a straight pride day?

That would be an awesome parade.

You could have the divorce lawyer float, and the spousal abuse float, and the "married people have sex twice a year" float, and the $25,000 wedding float. Or you could just have people dress in outrageous and scant costumes, and have a good time, and some laughs

What you would find if you did that...is not one gay couple coming out to tell you you're wrong, and not one complaint about how you're recruiting children to be straight.

So you think those ills are exclusively heterosexual?

No, I'm not talking about the term as it's popularly used, I'm talking about real homophobia, the fear of affectionate gestures between men.

In Asia, men who are friends walk hand in hand while talking. In Europe they greet each other with a kiss on each cheek. Here we fist bump. It got me wondering if fear of homosexuality fuels our obsession with it, whether it be affinity or angry opposition to it.

That's another thing the rest of the world has in common, a lack of passion on homosexuality either way. They have a live and let live attitude toward alternative lifestyle whereas here people are either pushing it in everyone's face or fighting against it. Fathers fear intimacy with their sons because it might turn them gay, friends dread a simple backrub because in our culture that kind of thing is always sexual.

I have to wonder if we really do have a problem with homophobia in America and why our culture is so terrified of the male to male affection that seems to come so naturally to the rest of the world.

What's wrong with us?
"Naturally" ? How can something 100% UNnatural, come "naturally" ?

OP: I"m sure you'll find someone to have a sword fight with; don't worry.
Reminds me of the "sword fights" we boys used to have peeing in the same toilet. Being afraid of other guys definitely is a learned behavior. We didn't start out that way.

Do you think that's at the root of your homosexuality?
The fact that you homophobes can't have a rational discussion based on what I actually said is revealing. This thread certainly attracted you trolls.

OP: I"m sure you'll find someone to have a sword fight with; don't worry.
Reminds me of the "sword fights" we boys used to have peeing in the same toilet. Being afraid of other guys definitely is a learned behavior. We didn't start out that way.

Do you think that's at the root of your homosexuality?
The fact that you homophobes can't have a rational discussion based on what I actually said is revealing. This thread certainly attracted you trolls.

'If you can't identify the crazy person on the bus, you're the crazy person.'

-- Teddy Westside, HIMM

What do you think it is?
I'm seriously at a loss to answer that. This thread doesn't have an agenda. I really don't know why we're like this.

I was always pretty much a live and let live kind of guy until the faghadist started pushing their agenda in the schools, in scouting and other areas that had religious beginnings. Now I'm seriously thinking about insisting that they allow my hetro and proud float in the next gay pride parade. Or going all Al Sharpton on the sponsors of the gay pride parade and insisting they sponsor my heterosexual pride parade or threating a boycott.
Why don't you organize a straight pride day?

That would be an awesome parade.

You could have the divorce lawyer float, and the spousal abuse float, and the "married people have sex twice a year" float, and the $25,000 wedding float. Or you could just have people dress in outrageous and scant costumes, and have a good time, and some laughs

What you would find if you did that...is not one gay couple coming out to tell you you're wrong, and not one complaint about how you're recruiting children to be straight.
I think you're going to find that as there are more gay marriages, there will be the same kinds of problems.

Last edited:
So the OP runs away.

Again.... What physical action must I or others do with another of the same sex to prove I/we are not homophobic? I noticed you skipped right over that....

Why are dudes in China (or wherever it was you said) not homophobic for holding hands but Americans are despite shaking hands and high fives? At what point is one not a homophobe based on their level of physical interactions with the same sex?

I'm not homophobic, I'm just not. But I don't think some hate filled ignorant asshole should call me a homophobe simply because I don't want to engage in a arbitrary level of physical interactions with the same sex.

I play indoor soccer and I would say it's possibly 1 of the most physical contact sports there is, around the level of basketball.... How come that does not count in my favor, do these dudes in china holding hands play indoor soccer with other men???? Does that mean I can call them and any man not playing a sport I see "fitting" a homophone? Based on the ignorant OP..... yes, yes I could!

See, OP, you can't define what makes someone homophobic based on their physical interactions with the same sex. This is where "force" is brought in... I would have to be forced to engage in physical actions that someone else deems worthy of declaring me not a homophobic person.... That is why I called you a dictator, a king, whatever. Because under your scary rule you might actually force people to be a certain way or punish them. How else could someone prove to not be a homophobe in your perfect utopia than through threat of punishment? You're definitions of what it takes to not be homophobic is currently undefinable, so you calling me or an entire nation homophobic is gawd damn funny lol.

^^^^ So angry. So repressed.

I swear everyone, I didn't arrange this as a prop to prove my point. It just sorta happened.

I'm not angry, I think it's funny how much like a dictator you are and yet you prolly think you somehow espouse freedom. Yet here you are condemning people for freely not wanting to be gay.

Or how about this. What phisical action must I do with another male to prove I'm not homophobic?

Think REEEeeEeeeeEEeaalalllllly hard. You might just see how fucking stupid you have sounded in your thread.
Your proving me right over and over. Nothing in the OP suggested people be gay, but the actions I gave as an example you refer to as being gay....even though it isn't. You see male intimacy as homosexual, confusing affection with sex. This is the exact diseased and perverted mindset I was referring to and you illustrate it so beautifully.

Again.... What physical action must I or others do with another of the same sex to prove I/we are not homophobic? I noticed you skipped right over that....

All you are doing is proving you want to force people to live their lives how you see fit.
Do what you want. Nobody's forcing you to do anything, not even the voices.

Answer the fucking question. Because you can't say "do what you want" after staring a thread declaring people are homophobes for not wanting to hold hands with the same sex.....

Holy fuck you're getting dumber by the post.
Your blood pressure is going up. Need to take a deep breath and..
goosfraba.jpeg

I'm not angry, I think it's funny how much like a dictator you are and yet you prolly think you somehow espouse freedom. Yet here you are condemning people for freely not wanting to be gay.

Or how about this. What phisical action must I do with another male to prove I'm not homophobic?

Think REEEeeEeeeeEEeaalalllllly hard. You might just see how fucking stupid you have sounded in your thread.
Your proving me right over and over. Nothing in the OP suggested people be gay, but the actions I gave as an example you refer to as being gay....even though it isn't. You see male intimacy as homosexual, confusing affection with sex. This is the exact diseased and perverted mindset I was referring to and you illustrate it so beautifully.

All you are doing is proving you want to force people to live their lives how you see fit.

Answer the fucking question. Because you can't say "do what you want" after staring a thread declaring people are homophobes for not wanting to hold hands with the same sex.....

goosfraba.jpeg

Cool, a picture! But no answer.... Shoooooooocking......

Looks like I owned you in your own thread then... yup.

goosfraba.jpeg

goosfraba.jpeg

A giant in your own mind.

goosfraba.jpeg

goosfraba.jpeg

Still no answer, but hey, you "attacked" me again! Whoooo!

It's possible that you can thank Obama for destroying the "your _____" (racist, bigot, sexist, homophobic / whatever) card.

You can call me homophobic all day and night sweetie, it won't make you able to answer a simple question...

goosfraba.jpeg

goosfraba.jpeg

You're right, you deserve more. If you like, I can show you some defensive moves to use in case a guy ever tries to hug you and "force" you to hug him back. Because that would be unthinkable.

goosfraba.jpeg

goosfraba.jpeg

You're right, you deserve more. If you like, I can show you some defensive moves to use in case a guy ever tries to hug you and "force" you to hug him back. Because that would be unthinkable.

Still no answer....

What is the answer? Is it hold hands while walking down the street? Is it kissing the same sex goodbye, on the mouth, maybe with tongue? At what point are you not a homophobe but not .... gay either? I mean, kissing does not need to be sexual, just like holding hands does not need to be romantic. I just wana know so I don't do something I don't have to to pointlessly prove to some hate filled ignorant heterophobe noob on the internet I'm not homophobic.

I'm affectionate with everyone, my wife, my sons and daughter, my parents, my in laws including my mother in law...though if I keep my distance from her it's because I don't want to be near when a house drops on her. Affection is not sex. It isn't "gay" and I'm not terrified of male intimacy. My father kisses me on the cheek and I do the same and I embrace him or my brothers for a time period that would make homophobes uncomfortable. That's what I'm talking about. We need more of this, not less.

No more pointless pictures... or, comments meant to offend me but just seem out of place?

Good! So you can just answer the question =)?

I'm affectionate with everyone, my wife, my sons and daughter, my parents, my in laws including my mother in law...though if I keep my distance from her it's because I don't want to be near when a house drops on her. Affection is not sex. It isn't "gay" and I'm not terrified of male intimacy. My father kisses me on the cheek and I do the same and I embrace him or my brothers for a time period that would make homophobes uncomfortable. That's what I'm talking about. We need more of this, not less.

Ok, progress, not an answer to the question but I see you're trying to scale back the bullshit in your OP.

I agree with what you said there, but I don't do any of that seeing as I live in Oregon and my 2 brothers and well, my whole family lives in California. We all hug now and then, no kisses... My wife and I slap each other around a bit.... So, my life is different than yours, do you still think I'm gay? or "repressive" as I believe you put it? Because I was a little confused by the claim I'm repressing my gay feeling but also being called a homophobe.... Unless you feel I'm a closet homophobe who hates on gays....

And for the record I feel Obama as well as the Dem congress as well as the Republican presidents and Republican congress have failed the gay community by doing just that.... Keeping them separate from the community of the rest of us. There should be no reason the Government does not allow gays to get married and then write tax code and laws benefiting those allowed to obtain a marriage licence.

And for the record I feel Obama as well as the Dem congress as well as the Republican presidents and Republican congress have failed the gay community by doing just that.... Keeping them separate from the community of the rest of us. There should be no reason the Government does not allow gays to get married and then write tax code and laws benefiting those allowed to obtain a marriage licence.
It's a state issue, but I like how you blamed Congress thereby bolstering the error that regulating marriage is a power granted to the federal government.

Forum List

Back