America's Poorest White Town

I won't be listening to lectures about what blacks need to do from the very people who are responsible for the root cause of our problems. There are whites in here who aren't and they will be the ones I listen to.
Which white posters are the cause of your problems and what did they do to you that caused them?

You do know that telling the truth like you just did will label you a racist, but that's the society we live in. The truth must be coated with attractive packaging.
When I am called a racist I ask, "What did I say that is not true?"

I do not run from being called a racist, but I want to know how my accuser defines the term. If a racist is one who believes what I have just posted, than I am a racist. If a racist is one who hates a person simply because the person is a Negro, than I am not one.

I evaluate individuals on the basis of their individual characteristics. However, I do not always have the opportunity to do that. I have learned to take precautions with young black men I do not know that I think are unnecessary with young white or Oriental men I do not know. Even young Hispanic men are less prone to be dangerous than young black men.

When I am called a racist I ask, "What did I say that is not true?"

I do not run from being called a racist, but I want to know how my accuser defines the term. If a racist is one who believes what I have just posted, than I am a racist. If a racist is one who hates a person simply because the person is a Negro, than I am not one.

I evaluate individuals on the basis of their individual characteristics. However, I do not always have the opportunity to do that. I have learned to take precautions with young black men I do not know that I think are unnecessary with young white or Oriental men I do not know. Even young Hispanic men are less prone to be dangerous than young black men.
To satisfy the race hustlers, you have to suspend experience, logic, and common sense. I refuse. My well-being is too important.

You do know that telling the truth like you just did will label you a racist, but that's the society we live in. The truth must be coated with attractive packaging.
I object to the use of code words and dog whistles because they should not be necessary. It should be safe to candidly explain the harm blacks do to the United States with their social pathology.

They're not poor and suffering due to racism because they're white.

Maybe they're just lazy and shiftless or have low IQs or make poor life choices... <sarc/>

Whatever ails them it's not racism because they're white or anything that Black people are doing to them.
racist. blacks drop out of school and very high rate right under mexicans. whites stay in school at an unbelievebly high rate right next to asains. 6.1 percent of blacks are not workinmg and only 3.3 percent whites are not working. so come again?

I don’y post “volumes of anti-black crap,” which is your way of calling me a racist - against Zone 1 rules.

I’ve seen many posters talk about how blacks are inferior, should sent back to Africa, have low IQs, behave like animals, etc., etc., and yet your ire is directed at the Jew who has only pointed out that blacks should not blame racism but acknowledge responsibility to their own actions.
they dont mean it the blacks brought it on themselves by being racist to other cultures. they are tired of race crap blacks started.

What is not true about this:

View attachment 684095

=========================
2006 College & University
Guidance, Scholarships, Money and Info Gateways
(For Students, Parents, College Advisors, Mentors,
and Cultural Groups)
==========================

SAT and ACT Scores by Race/Ethnicity: 2003

In recent years the noted pattern of test scores has reflected similar numbers--
Editor, 2005

SAT Ethnic Group Scores (Math/Verbal+total)

• American Indian---482/480 (962)
• Asian American-----575/508 (1083)
• African American-----426/431 (857)
• Puerto Rican----457/448 (905)

Other Hispanic----464/457 (921)

• White-----534/529 (1063)
• Other ----513/501 (1014)

Source: www.collegeboard.com

Average ACT Composite Score by Race/Ethnicity, 2003
----------------------------------------------------

• African American ----16.9
• American Indian---18.7
• Caucasian---- 21.7
• Mexican American----18.3
• Asian American---- 21.8
• Hispanic----19.0
• Other ----19.3
• Multiracial-----20.9
• Prefer Not to Respond -----21.8
• No Response-----20.1

Source: www.act.org

Quote from attached SAT/ACT article:

"Readiness for college science and math coursework was particularly low among
African American students. Only 5 percent of African American test-takers scored
at or above the college-readiness benchmark for college biology, and just 10
percent attained the readiness benchmark for college algebra. Ferguson said
Black students were less likely than others to take tough, college-prep courses
and "often don't receive the information and guidance they need to properly plan
for college."

For overview and more info, go to:
http://www.findarticles.com/cf_dls/m0DXK/15_20/109265562/p1/article.jhtml

---------------

Percentage of Births to Unmarried Women​

ROGER CLEGG FEBRUARY 26, 2020

Late last year, the final data for 2018 were published here (the key is Table 9 on page 25), and here’s what we learn: For all racial and ethnic groups combined, 39.6 percent of births in the United States were out-of-wedlock (incidentally, isn’t that appalling?). And there was as always a tremendous range among groups. For blacks, the number is 69.4 percent; for American Indians/Alaska Natives, 68.2 percent (Native Hawaiians/Other Pacific Islanders were at 50.4 percent); for Hispanics, 51.8 percent; for whites, 28.2 percent; and for Asian Americans, a paltry 11.7 percent.

---------------

U.S. Department of Justice Office of Justice Programs Bureau of Justice Statistics November 2011

Based on available data from 1980 to 2008—  Blacks were disproportionately represented as both homicide victims and offenders. The victimization rate for blacks (27.8 per 100,000) was 6 times higher than the rate for whites (4.5 per 100,000). The offending rate for blacks (34.4 per 100,000) was almost 8 times higher than the rate for whites (4.5 per 100,000)

Last edited:
This is what I got when I clicked on your link:

This site can’t be reached​

Check if there is a typo in and%20more%20whites%20asians%20go%20to%20college.%20so%20a%20small%20total%20of%20blacks%20getting%20high%20scores%20at%20one%20college%20is%20not%20the%20%20sum%20total%20of%20all%20blacks%20or%20all%20races.%20blacks%20have%20potential%20to%20do%20anything%20any%20one%20else%20does%20they%20just%20choose%20to%20do%2052%20percent%20of%20crime%20%20more..

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

---------

Blacks have an average IQ of 85. Whites have an average IQ of 100. I do not believe that blacks have the potential to perform better academically. I do not believe that whites are responsible for black failure.

This is what I got when I clicked on your link:

This site can’t be reached​

Check if there is a typo in and%20more%20whites%20asians%20go%20to%20college.%20so%20a%20small%20total%20of%20blacks%20getting%20high%20scores%20at%20one%20college%20is%20not%20the%20%20sum%20total%20of%20all%20blacks%20or%20all%20races.%20blacks%20have%20potential%20to%20do%20anything%20any%20one%20else%20does%20they%20just%20choose%20to%20do%2052%20percent%20of%20crime%20%20more..

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

---------

Blacks have an average IQ of 85. Whites have an average IQ of 100. I do not believe that blacks have the potential to perform better academically. I do not believe that whites are responsible for black failure.
here is original post before you all screwed it up.

racist. blacks drop out of school and very high rate right under mexicans. whites stay in school at an unbelievebly high rate right next to asains. 6.1 percent of blacks are not workinmg and only 3.3 percent whites are not working. so come again?

I was unable to click to it. Explain what it says in your own words.
here is original post before you all screwed it up.

Until some Blacks like you stop blaming White people for your condition, you will remain in that condition of being needy, weak pawns of bureaucrats for political power. Grow up and chart your own course.
We blame white racism. White people who are not racist don't conflate white racism with white people. So grow up and recognize that there is a difference between white racism and white people.

Jews face racism daily
( Are they not white ?)
White Jews don't face racism. Jew is a religion. There ate black jews who face racism from white Jews. And there are white Jews in this forum who have serious issues with anti black hate.

White Jews don't face racism. Jew is a religion. There ate black jews who face racism from white Jews. And there are white Jews in this forum who have serious issues with anti black hate.
There are no Jews here who have anti-black hate. There are only Jews here who believe that racist policies should be abolished, and people either credited or blamed for their own good or bad decisions, traits, and values.

Also, ”Jew” is not a religion. The name of the religion is Judaism.

We blame white racism. White people who are not racist don't conflate white racism with white people. So grow up and recognize that there is a difference between white racism and white people.

White racism is the result, rather than the cause of the black social pathology I have documented in this thread on several occasions. If proximity to blacks dispelled prejudice, Southern blacks would be the least prejudiced whites in the United States. Prejudice is the result of previous experience.

The math says that 1 in 12 whites live in poverty and either 1 in 4 or 1 in 5 blacks do.

Now if you want to go this route, more whites commit crimes, why aren't more whites in prison?

So maybe we stop being disingenuous trying to dismiss the fact that white racism is a major problem today in America.
So now you accept per capita since it suits you. Typical.

Forum List

Back