America's Poorest White Town

Whites don't face racism. There is a difference no matter what your uneducated opinion is.
They sure do these days. We have leftists coming up with anti-white policies constantly. The most recent was some school district announcing that in the event of layoffs, whites would lose their jobs before blacks, regardless of seniority.

There have been many reports showing the obvious correlation. One doesn’t need to have a degree in Sociology to know that one is more likely to be raised in poverty if born to a single woman. Where did you earn your degree in Denial Studies?
No, there hasn't. That line of crap you sling was debunked long ago. You were shown that right here.

“The median white single parent has 2.2 times more wealth than the median black two-parent household and 1.9 times more wealth than the median Latino two-parent household.”

You came up with an excuse instead of facing the fact that you are wrong.

But let me go further because garbage repeated by right wing college dropouts who got jobs as talk radio show hosts ARE NOT FACTS!

“In 1965, Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan’s report, The Negro Family: The Case for National Action, attributed racial inequality as well as poverty and crime in the black community to family structure, particularly the prevalence of families headed by single mothers. Not only did research at the time cast doubt on this causality, but evidence over the last the 50 years demonstrates that rates of child poverty, educational attainment, and crime do not track rates of single parenthood. Thus, even though the share of children living with a single mother rose for all racial and ethnic groups through the mid-1990s and has remained high since then, school completion and youth arrests for violent crimes have declined significantly, while poverty rates have fluctuated according to economic conditions. Family structure does not drive racial inequity, and racial inequity persists regardless of family structure.”
-Amy Traub, Laura Sullivan, Tatjana Meschede and Thomas Shapiro, DEMOS, “The Asset Value of Whiteness: Understanding the Racial Wealth Gap.”

On August 15, 2013, The Center on Juvenile and Criminal Justice published a paper by Mike Males titled, “Why the Gigantic, Decades-Long Drop in Black Youth Crime Threatens Major Interests.” Americans tend to create nostalgia about the past. The fact is that the good old days never were. I say this as a black citizen of this country, but the “good old days” never existed for anyone. Males points this out in his report. “For nearly all serious and minor offenses, including homicide, rates among black teenagers nationally were lower in 2011 than when racial statistics were first collected nationally in 1964. Black youths’ murder arrest rates are considerably lower today than back when Bill Cosby was funny (long, long ago).”

Mike Males, “Why the Gigantic, Decades-Long Drop in Black Youth Crime Threatens Major Interests,” The Center on Juvenile and Criminal Justice, August 15, 2013, Why the Gigantic, Decades-Long Drop in Black Youth Crime Threatens Major Interests — Center on Juvenile and Criminal Justice

You're 9 years behind, Lisa.

People like you quote black sellouts who say what you want to hear and what validates your anti black hatred and belief that white culturre is superior. But the problem with that is those sellouts are generally wrong. Here is an example.

“As late as 1950, only 18% of black households were single parent. From 1890 to 1940, a slightly higher percentage of black adults had married than white adults. In 1938, black illegitimacy was about 11% instead of today’s 75%. In 1925, 85% of black households in New York City were twoparent. Today, the black family is a mere shadow of its past.”
-Walter Williams

In 1939, during this time of great black two-parent families, the poverty rate for employed married black couples was 89 percent. In 1959, the poverty rate for that same couple was 54.9 percent.

Ross, C., Danziger, S. & Smolensky, E. The level and trend of poverty in the United States, 1939–1979. Demography 24, pg.596 (1987)

U.S. Department of the Census, Table 2. Poverty Status of People by Family Relationship, Race, and Hispanic Origin: 1959 to 2014, https://www.census.gov/data/tables/time-series/demo/incomepoverty/historical-poverty-people.htm

So again, NOTHING you say in this regard is right. Not one word, one sentence, or 1 paragraph. Lisa you post volumes of anti black hate in this forum. You are protected in here but if you think you have so much to teach blacks, visit: Lipstick Alley

Because you really don't know what you're talking about and getting your garbage co signed by equally clueless people does not make what you say correct. If 1,000 people repeat wrong information, that information is still wrong.

I am a 61 year old black man. I say based on my experience being black and having to make decisions because of racism, that the root cause of the problem blacks face is white racism. You are white, have never been black and your opinion does not supersede my lived experience.

Learn that, and understand that it NEVER will.

They sure do these days. We have leftists coming up with anti-white policies constantly. The most recent was some school district announcing that in the event of layoffs, whites would lose their jobs before blacks, regardless of seniority.
No Lisa whites don't face racism. What you call anti white policies are generally policies aiming for equal opportunity.

No, there hasn't. That line of crap you sling was debunked long ago. You were shown that right here.

“The median white single parent has 2.2 times more wealth than the median black two-parent household and 1.9 times more wealth than the median Latino two-parent household.”

You came up with an excuse instead of facing the fact that you are wrong.

But let me go further because garbage repeated by right wing college dropouts who got jobs as talk radio show hosts ARE NOT FACTS!

“In 1965, Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan’s report, The Negro Family: The Case for National Action, attributed racial inequality as well as poverty and crime in the black community to family structure, particularly the prevalence of families headed by single mothers. Not only did research at the time cast doubt on this causality, but evidence over the last the 50 years demonstrates that rates of child poverty, educational attainment, and crime do not track rates of single parenthood. Thus, even though the share of children living with a single mother rose for all racial and ethnic groups through the mid-1990s and has remained high since then, school completion and youth arrests for violent crimes have declined significantly, while poverty rates have fluctuated according to economic conditions. Family structure does not drive racial inequity, and racial inequity persists regardless of family structure.”
-Amy Traub, Laura Sullivan, Tatjana Meschede and Thomas Shapiro, DEMOS, “The Asset Value of Whiteness: Understanding the Racial Wealth Gap.”

On August 15, 2013, The Center on Juvenile and Criminal Justice published a paper by Mike Males titled, “Why the Gigantic, Decades-Long Drop in Black Youth Crime Threatens Major Interests.” Americans tend to create nostalgia about the past. The fact is that the good old days never were. I say this as a black citizen of this country, but the “good old days” never existed for anyone. Males points this out in his report. “For nearly all serious and minor offenses, including homicide, rates among black teenagers nationally were lower in 2011 than when racial statistics were first collected nationally in 1964. Black youths’ murder arrest rates are considerably lower today than back when Bill Cosby was funny (long, long ago).”

Mike Males, “Why the Gigantic, Decades-Long Drop in Black Youth Crime Threatens Major Interests,” The Center on Juvenile and Criminal Justice, August 15, 2013, Why the Gigantic, Decades-Long Drop in Black Youth Crime Threatens Major Interests — Center on Juvenile and Criminal Justice

You're 9 years behind, Lisa.

People like you quote black sellouts who say what you want to hear and what validates your anti black hatred and belief that white culturre is superior. But the problem with that is those sellouts are generally wrong. Here is an example.

“As late as 1950, only 18% of black households were single parent. From 1890 to 1940, a slightly higher percentage of black adults had married than white adults. In 1938, black illegitimacy was about 11% instead of today’s 75%. In 1925, 85% of black households in New York City were twoparent. Today, the black family is a mere shadow of its past.”
-Walter Williams

In 1939, during this time of great black two-parent families, the poverty rate for employed married black couples was 89 percent. In 1959, the poverty rate for that same couple was 54.9 percent.

Ross, C., Danziger, S. & Smolensky, E. The level and trend of poverty in the United States, 1939–1979. Demography 24, pg.596 (1987)

U.S. Department of the Census, Table 2. Poverty Status of People by Family Relationship, Race, and Hispanic Origin: 1959 to 2014, https://www.census.gov/data/tables/time-series/demo/incomepoverty/historical-poverty-people.htm

So again, NOTHING you say in this regard is right. Not one word, one sentence, or 1 paragraph. Lisa you post volumes of anti black hate in this forum. You are protected in here but if you think you have so much to teach blacks, visit: Lipstick Alley

Because you really don't know what you're talking about and getting your garbage co signed by equally clueless people does not make what you say correct. If 1,000 people repeat wrong information, that information is still wrong.

I am a 61 year old black man. I say based on my experience being black and having to make decisions because of racism, that the root cause of the problem blacks face is white racism. You are white, have never been black and your opinion does not supersede my lived experience.

Learn that, and understand that it NEVER will.
I don’y post “volumes of anti-black crap,” which is your way of calling me a racist - against Zone 1 rules.

I’ve seen many posters talk about how blacks are inferior, should sent back to Africa, have low IQs, behave like animals, etc., etc., and yet your ire is directed at the Jew who has only pointed out that blacks should not blame racism but acknowledge responsibility to their own actions.

No Lisa whites don't face racism. What you call anti white policies are generally policies aiming for equal opportunity.
Adopting a policy that says whites should be laid off before any blacks, regardless of experience, IS indeed racism. What would be equal opportunity would be if layoffs were handed out based on longevity, regardless of race.

You will never reduce whatever racism against blacks remain by supporting racism against whites.

I don’y post “volumes of anti-black crap,” which is your way of calling me a racist - against Zone 1 rules.

I’ve seen many posters talk about how blacks are inferior, should sent back to Africa, have low IQs, behave like animals, etc., etc., and yet your ire is directed at the Jew who has only pointed out that blacks should not blame racism but acknowledge responsibility to their own actions.
Yes you do. You are no different than the people who you refer to. Stop using your religion as a crutch to whine with. I am pointing out that I am black and what you say is crap. I think I know better than you do what the problems are that blacks face. Racism IS the root cause of our problems. That's not blame, that's stating a long-known, proven and documented fact.

Yes you do. You are no different than the people who you refer to. Stop using your religion as a crutch to whine with. I am pointing out that I am black and what you say is crap. I think I know better than you do what the problems are that blacks face. Racism IS the root cause of our problems. That's not blame, that's stating a long-known, proven and documented fact.
You keep (falsely) calling me a racist by saying I “post volumes of anti-black crap”, when that is against Zone 1 rules.

And I hardly use my religion as a “crutch.” For what? Jews, as a group, are successful well beyond the average. YOU on the other hand are the one using racism as a crutch, blaming it as the reason for blacks’ high crime rates and poverty.

Learn the meaning of 1):crutch, and 2) per-capita.

How did this occur and why are all the racists on this site obsessing with so called "black culture" and the alleged failings of the black community when they have their own communities with the exact same failings that they're always wanting to attribute to only the black race.

You all had how many hundreds of years of a head start and you still haven't pulled yourself up by your bootstraps and accomplished great things for the human race, yet you constantly bitch and moan about any progress black people make, to the point that your go-to strategy is to burn everything down that surpasses your accomplishment.

While I have compassion for these people, far too many of you appear to not even know that there is any such thing as poor white people living in such dire conditions and relying wholely or mostly off of government assistance. Or that there are areas where all of the criminals are white (an extremely rare occurence according to Tipsycatlover).
How have we had “hundreds of years” of a head start? Many of our families only arrived just one or two generations before our birth, many fleeing persecution from their native lands, and we caught up to the middle class in a matter of decades.

Adopting a policy that says whites should be laid off before any blacks, regardless of experience, IS indeed racism. What would be equal opportunity would be if layoffs were handed out based on longevity, regardless of race.

You will never reduce whatever racism against blacks remain by supporting racism against whites.

Perhaps the place in question had a history of laying blacks off first regardless of seniority. People like you seem to have amnesia about such things.

“From its inception, the country’s legal foundations, political architecture, and civic fabric were designed to privilege the well-being of those who declared themselves white at the expense of Native Americans, African Americans, and other people of color. Generation after generation, as the baldest tactics were challenged, white America creatively renewed and reworked this pact to protect ourselves from political disempowerment, economic uncertainty, legal jeopardy, and physical violence. When the weight of the blood spilled by over 750,000 Americans shattered outright slavery, white America picked up the shards, fashioning them into a ramshackle but effective system of sharecropping, lynching, convict leasing, segregationist Jim Crow laws, restrictive immigration policies, appeals to “states’ rights,” voter suppression, and mass incarceration.” -Robert P. Jones

Whites do not face racism.

Perhaps the place in question had a history of laying blacks off first regardless of seniority. People like you seem to have amnesia about such things.

“From its inception, the country’s legal foundations, political architecture, and civic fabric were designed to privilege the well-being of those who declared themselves white at the expense of Native Americans, African Americans, and other people of color. Generation after generation, as the baldest tactics were challenged, white America creatively renewed and reworked this pact to protect ourselves from political disempowerment, economic uncertainty, legal jeopardy, and physical violence. When the weight of the blood spilled by over 750,000 Americans shattered outright slavery, white America picked up the shards, fashioning them into a ramshackle but effective system of sharecropping, lynching, convict leasing, segregationist Jim Crow laws, restrictive immigration policies, appeals to “states’ rights,” voter suppression, and mass incarceration.” -Robert P. Jones

Whites do not face racism.
So now you have to make up a “maybe” fiction to defend against blatant anti-white racist policies?

blackwhitecrime.jpg

You keep (falsely) calling me a racist by saying I “post volumes of anti-black crap”, when that is against Zone 1 rules.

And I hardly use my religion as a “crutch.” For what? Jews, as a group, are successful well beyond the average. YOU on the other hand are the one using racism as a crutch, blaming it as the reason for blacks’ high crime rates and poverty.

Learn the meaning of 1):crutch, and 2) per-capita.
You do post volumes of Anti black hate. I don't use racism as a crutch. I've succeeded far more than you have and that claim is only made by people who have anti black hatred. White Jews were able to make it because of their skin color, not because they did any of the things you said. You consistently use your religion as a crutch to whine and then to dismiss the racism blacks face.

I know the meaning of both words and both are useless excuses used by people with anti black hatred.

So now you have to make up a “maybe” fiction to defend against blatant anti-white racist policies?
Nothing I post is fiction. Your claim of anti white racism however is fiction.

You do post volumes of Anti black hate. I don't use racism as a crutch. I've succeeded far more than you have and that claim is only made by people who have anti black hatred. White Jews were able to make it because of their skin color, not because they did any of the things you said. You consistently use your religion as a crutch to whine and then to dismiss the racism blacks face.

I know the meaning of both words and both are useless excuses used by people with anti black hatred.
Jews did not “make it” because of their skin color. They made it despite antisemitism. The fact that you are unwilling to credit Jews with good behavior and responsible choices speaks volumes.

Now stop bringing my religion into this topic. It is unrelated to poor white towns.

When blacks and whites make the same incomes blacks are more likely to go into debt; whites are more likely to save money.

This can be explained by differing racial evolution. Blacks are closer to a paleolithic existence. What hunters do not eat spoils. There is no reason to defer gratification. Farmers need to defer gratification. They cannot butcher all of their farm animals. They need to preserve some to give birth to a new generation of farm animals. They cannot eat all of their grain. They need to preserve some for the next planting season.

Last edited:

In 2011 a much larger number of blacks were in reform school and prison than in 1964.

Legal abortion also reduced the number of black crimes. The same kind of females most likely to have abortions are more likely to give birth to boy babies that become violent street criminals. When abortion was legal in every state, more than half of black pregnancies ended in abortion.

Blacks are responsible for their own problems. The average black IQ is 85. The average white IQ is 100. Blacks have an illegitimacy rate that is two and a half times the white rate, and a murder rate that is nearly eight times the white rate. That is the reason for the persistence of black poverty and the high black incarceration rate.

No one should be surprised that a race with these characteristics arouses durable feelings of contempt and revulsion.

I have known many Hispanics and Orientals. I have never known one who liked blacks. For economic reasons most immigrants live in or near black neighborhoods. They see what most blacks are. They do not like what they see. They do not feel guilty about it, only disgust.

You really are not qualified to tell me what blacks need to do. But by opposing white racism, we are taking responsibility to end our biggest problem.
If blacks want to oppose white racism they should stop generating it with their morally irresponsible and often criminal behavior, and their inferior performance.

In saying that I readily acknowledge that there are blacks who behave and perform as well as most whites. They are credits to their race. Unfortunately, they are not characteristic of it.

Jews did not “make it” because of their skin color. They made it despite antisemitism. The fact that you are unwilling to credit Jews with good behavior and responsible choices speaks volumes.

Now stop bringing my religion into this topic. It is unrelated to poor white towns.
Jews were discriminated against and persecuted for nearly two thousand years. This culminated in the Holocaust. Nevertheless, today Jews dominate positions requiring superior intelligence.

Forum List

Back