This is why I only invest in materials (Weapons, ammunition, fuel, non-perishable food, survival equipment) and knowledge (books, training, etc…).

If you are lucky, you have your investments spread out and differentiated, but for many Americans, under the Faux Xiden Regime, their 401ks are taking major hits. Are we headed for a stock market economy crash? I believe the supply chain problems, COVID were planned to prepare the way for The Great Reset.

To quote The World Economic Forum:

"You will own NOTHING and Be Happy!"

I hope you all have good bicycles because by 2030, that is what you will be riding to work just like The Chi-Coms.

Never mind the fact that Obama, Biden, and Fauci should be brought up on war crimes for violating The Nuremburg Codes, what these three have done to the economy is a crime all on its own.

Market goes up. Market goes down. It'll be back up. My 401K is doing just fine.
You need to get out and breathe some fresh air. :)

If you are lucky, you have your investments spread out and differentiated, but for many Americans, under the Faux Xiden Regime, their 401ks are taking major hits. Are we headed for a stock market economy crash? I believe the supply chain problems, COVID were planned to prepare the way for The Great Reset.

To quote The World Economic Forum:

"You will own NOTHING and Be Happy!"

I hope you all have good bicycles because by 2030, that is what you will be riding to work just like The Chi-Coms.

Never mind the fact that Obama, Biden, and Fauci should be brought up on war crimes for violating The Nuremburg Codes, what these three have done to the economy is a crime all on its own.

2007 is back ?

Market goes up. Market goes down. It'll be back up. My 401K is doing just fine.
You need to get out and breathe some fresh air. :)
I have a few different retirement accounts. Some are up, and some are down. I never panic and sell. But a lot of Americans are finally seeing the incompetence of The OBiden Regime and it is not only affecting their pocket books, it is now impacting their retirement.

Are you fucking stupid? My 401k went up more than 30% last year.

I hope you took your profits and have moved to a safe haven. It is down 9% so far this year. 2022 and the near future will not be good and it absolutely has to do with the bad economic policies of this administration.

I have a few different retirement accounts. Some are up, and some are down. I never panic and sell. But a lot of Americans are finally seeing the incompetence of The OBiden Regime and it is not only affecting their pocket books, it is now impacting their retirement.
Markets fluctuate. No matter who sits in the WH. As far as inflation goes, the seeds of that were planted in the last administration. The pandemic has exacerbated it. I understand the guy in the WH has a "D" next to his name so it's all his fault. But the fact of the matter is over the long haul, the market returns will be positive.

I hope you took your profits and have moved to a safe haven. It is down 9% so far this year. 2022 and the near future will not be good and it absolutely has to do with the bad economic policies of this administration.

Of course I did not. It will be down for a while and that just means I get more shares bought for the same money. Then when it goes back up I am even better off.

The markets are not for the faint of heart, you are better off keeping your money under your mattress.

Pretty much. Look at the pricing of gas, raw materials, housing, cars. It’s certainly a lot more than “6%” or whatever lame number the government put out.

Oh no! I paid a grand more for gas and my 401k went up by more than 100 grand....how will I ever survive! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Markets fluctuate. No matter who sits in the WH. As far as inflation goes, the seeds of that were planted in the last administration. The pandemic has exacerbated it.

Inflation is the result of increased prices. Trump had zero to do with that. When you pay people more to stay home than work like the commies did, employers have to increase wage offers to compete with the government. When they have to increase wages, they have to increase the price of their products or services. When the cost of products and services increase, you have inflation. To add insult to injury, printing funny money to buy votes is not a smart idea either, and the commies want to pass another 5 trillion dollar bill (3 trillion of that going to the national debt according to the CBO) to make matters much worse.

Which means anyone that already owns one has had their equity has bone waaaaay up and it cost you basically nothing.
Unless they are trying to buy a house. Then it does you no good to sell your house if you cannot afford to buy the same house. Unless you decide you want to buy an overpriced double wide like you live in. LOL

Unless they are trying to buy a house. Then it does you no good to sell your house if you cannot afford to buy the same house. Unless you decide you want to buy an overpriced double wide like you live in. LOL

Well, since I am not the market to buy a house, how does this impact me?

Forum List

Back