The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
If you are lucky, you have your investments spread out and differentiated, but for many Americans, under the Faux Xiden Regime, their 401ks are taking major hits. Are we headed for a stock market economy crash? I believe the supply chain problems, COVID were planned to prepare the way for The Great Reset.

To quote The World Economic Forum:

"You will own NOTHING and Be Happy!"

I hope you all have good bicycles because by 2030, that is what you will be riding to work just like The Chi-Coms.

Never mind the fact that Obama, Biden, and Fauci should be brought up on war crimes for violating The Nuremburg Codes, what these three have done to the economy is a crime all on its own.

Last edited:
This is by design from Sleepy Joe and his friends.

The hope that the marxists have is to get people dependent on Big Government in their elder years so they are reliable votes for nazism.

Seasoned citizens who are independent with their own means of support like a 401K are less likely to vote "D" than those who are warehoused in senior hirises relying on government handouts.

People clamoring for more and more and more free money to make sure they get record returns every years. You lazy leeches are what has harmed this country. The country owes you a vacation home, doesn't it?

This is by design from Sleepy Joe and his friends.

The hope that the marxists have is to get people dependent on Big Government in their elder years so they are reliable votes for nazism.

Seasoned citizens who are independent with their own means of support like a 401K are less likely to vote "D" than those who are warehoused in senior hirises relying on government handouts.
Well to Joe Biden's Credit, he and Cuomo, Lightfoot, and Newsome did try to kill off quite a few Senior Citizens to thin the heard and leave a little more money for the rest of us. So The Faux Xiden Regime has it's good points.

If you are lucky, you have your investments spread out and differentiated, but for many Americans, under the Faux Xiden Regime, their 401ks are taking major hits. Are we headed for a stock market economy crash? I believe the supply chain problems, COVID were planned to prepare the way for The Great Reset. To quote The World Economic Forum: You will own NOTHING and Be Happy. I hope you all have good bicycles because by 2030, that is what you will be riding to work just like The Chi-Coms.

Never mind the fact that Obama, Biden, and Fauci should be brought up on war crimes for violating The Nuremburg Codes, what these three have done to the economy is a crime all on its own.

Are you fucking stupid? My 401k went up more than 30% last year.

Of all the sick disgusting illegal things Dems have done, the pocket book slam will be the final straw for the folks

Sad thing is Biden and his administration will blame other things, make up excuses, or offer their help and people will buy into it willingly.

And once shit gets real bad they will say "we're announcing a new federal bank branch to help secure your financial future. We will protect your money by handling all of your currency for you." Or push for digital currency or some other shit.

That's how you get people to obey. You secretly fuck them so bad then walk up with a big smile and tell them how you want to help them out.

By the end of 2022 it will got down by 50%.

If you are close to retirement age and most of your 401k is still in stocks, you either had a late start or don't know what you are doing.

Anyone below 50 or so loves these drops, because what you care about is share count, and cheap shares increase said count. the key is timing your moving from stocks to bonds or money market accounts when the stock funds are increasing and peaking.

By the end of 2022 it will got down by 50%.

Nah, the market will always bounce back. The only people in trouble now are those who are withdrawing or will be withdrawing from their account in the near future. As for the rest of us, this is the time to buy. You can get one and a half or two shares for the price of one. That's what my investment company did during the Bush/ DumBama recession and it worked out fantastically.
The success of any investor is buy low and sell high. The markets are just a little shaky now because of the Russian aggression in Ukraine.

Nah, the market will always bounce back. The only people in trouble now are those who are withdrawing or will be withdrawing from their account in the near future. As for the rest of us, this is the time to buy. You can get one and a half or two shares for the price of one. That's what my investment company did during the Bush/ DumBama recession and it worked out fantastically.
The success of any investor is buy low and sell high. The markets are just a little shaky now because of the Russian aggression in Ukraine.

I was working during the Obama -W market collapse, and a lot of the people at work were freaking out when they got their quarterly reports of how the old 401k was working out. More than a handful switched to the "fixed" return option when the market hit bottom.

Forum List

Back