House Democrat Exodus

Not a Monkeys Uncle

Diamond Member
Jan 25, 2022
House Democrat Exodus: Rep. Jim Cooper, 29th Democrat, Says He Won’t Seek Reelection

Rep. Jim Cooper (D-Tenn.) on Tuesday became the 29th House Democrat to announce he’s not seeking re-election.
Cooper, 67, has represented Tennessee’s 5th Congressional District since 2003 and spent an earlier stint in Congress representing a different district from 1983 to 1995.

Yet the original crypt keeper Nancy is running again….No shame in her game…
LOLOL...............Excellent.all the way to the crypt with her

amazing how she kicked Warren Buffets ass all those decades. A true blue blood investor

In a just world the kind of jerks right wing extremists would be excited to vote for would not be able to win a race for dog catcher.
She kicked Warren Buffets ass for decades. She could have been one of the most success investors if she went that way in her career eh?

Redistricting has it's consequences.....Did you notice where the bastard moved to be able to run in another district back in the 80s. As best as I can tell being a politician is all he's ever done other than two years as a (spit) lawyer yet he's is worth between 15-50 million depending on the source.....I guess he got his.

That's why it's so important in swing states like PA to put in the work to get statewide operations out of the dem's hands in November.

"And that, folks, is the best I've got". :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
83053.jpg

Forum List

Back