Americans Stranded At Mazar-i-Sharif Airport Waiting On Biden Administration 'Paper Work' & Only Less Than A 100 Americans Remain...Or NOT

'LAST I HEARD'...FROM YOUR SNOWFLAKE PALS MAYBE, BUT THE LINKS AND REPORTS THAT I HAVE POSTED AND THAT HAVE BEEN POSTED HERE PRESNT THE UNCOMFORTABLE, INCONVENIENT TRUTH YOU KEEP IGNORING / REJECTING IOT PRESERVE YOUR FRAGILE FANATASY WORLD.
Your RWNJ blogsites aren't evidence.

Your RWNJ blogsites aren't evidence.
Wow, so original. This is ...what... 9 or 10 times today snowflakes have weakly attempted to smear sources because they can't debunk what is being reported.

:itsok: :auiqs.jpg:

As Taliban Grounds Planes Out of Afghanistan,

Biden Administration Says There’s Little It Can Do

...because Biden is a dementia-ravaged pu$$y who doesn't give a damn about the Americans he left behind and wishes people would just stop talking about them....

Yet Biden evacuated every American, even the idiots who chose not to leave during the 18 month window of peace, except for, according to you, at most 500. Thank you, Mr. President.
He evacuated every American....except for 500? :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Psaki is doing her 'best', declaring there are only less than 100 Americans left in Afghanistan, to include the 142 stuck at the Mazar-i-Sharif Airport.

:auiqs.jpg:

Lies, Lies, & More Damnable LIES....

As reported already, while private citizens and groups have done what Biden refuses to do - go rescue / recover Americans left behind in Afghanistan - the Biden Administration has done next to nothing to get Americans out. In fact, they have been BLOCKING the on-going rescues and trying to take credit when Americans are successfully evacuated.

"So when White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki was asked today about Americans still stranded and specifically what they were doing about the Mazar-i-Sharif situation now being held up by the Taliban, Psaki once again tried to play word games rather than simply answer honestly about getting Americans out.

The same folks who said they weren’t going to strand people in Afghanistan (and then did) are now trying to downplay the situation on the ground in Mazar-i-Sharif, not taking any responsibility for their part in the delay, covering for the Taliban holding up the planes. Psaki refused to even ascribe blame there, between the State Department and the Taliban, just calling it a problem of
“incorrect paperwork”that’s now held the planes up for more than six days."

With Americans lives in danger, getting them out of Afghanistan as quickly as possible literally being a matter of life and death, Americans at the mercy of terrorists being prevented from leaving for 6 DAYS because of incompetent / inept staff members who can't complete some paperwork, some people need to be fired and replaced with people who can do their jobs in a faster, more efficient way,

When asked how many more Americans are left in Afghanistan, Psaki responded by CLAIMING LESS THAN 100:
- "Psaki claimed that there were just under 100 Americans still in Afghanistan."

You know, I HATE Liars, but I f*ing HATE stupid, lazy, incompetent liars who don't even put in the slightest effort to try to make their lies sound believable or who don't put in minimal effort to look up simple details to ensure they aren't just spared from being caught in a lie but are spared from being caught in a lie about something simple.

Psaki is the perfect example of a stupid, lazy, incompetent liar. She was asked about the Americans left behind and have been blocked by the Biden administration for 6 (SIX) days due to a State Department 'paperwork' problem, AND SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW THE SIMPLEST, MOST IMPORTANT DETAILS ABOUT THE STORY....LIKE HOW MANY F*ING AMERICANS ARE TRYING TO GET OUT OF MAZAR-i-SHARIF AIRPORT!

Psaki stared straight into the eyes of the reporters - and those at home / around the world watching her and said, 'THERE ARE FEWER THAN 100 AMERCIANS STILL LEFT IN AFGHANISTAN WHO WANT TO GET OUT'.
-- Ummmm, how can that be, Ms Psaki, WHEN THERE ARE 142 US CITIZENS IN MAZAR-i-SHARIF ALONE TRYING TO GET OUT?

WTF....SERIOUSLY!?
Did Psaki not prepare at all for this Press conference? Did she really just decide, "I'm just going to go out there and 'WING IT'?!

The WH - Biden - already has zero credibility after promising not to leave Afghanistan until ALL Americans and allies were evacuated, only to prove he lied by leaving literally HUNDREDS of Americans and more allies behind! Psaki coming out and being caught in such a STUPID lie / mistake makes things worse. I hear Psaki say this, and I think she is either lying, or is either stupid, unprofessional, amd incapable of doing her job.

REMEMBER HOW PSAKI AND BIDEN ACCUSED OTHERS OF SPREADING 'MISINFORMATION'?
- Boy, that shit came around quick to bite them in the ass.

Psaki LIED when she said there are less than 100 Americans who want to leave in Afghanistan,
- There are 142 sitting in Mazar-i-Shariff waiting for Biden and his incompetent, treasonous administration to let them leave & come home.

- According to records / officials who have been talking to stranded Americans there is approximately 500 Americans still in Afghanistan...

That's a LOT more than 'Less Than 100'.

Got it - they are massively trying to downplay Biden's f*-up and how many Americans he left behind....but how they are doing it looks like a Saturday Night Live skit and they just end up looking like BIGGER liars...if that is possible at this point.

FINALLY....

'Psaki then tried to steal credit for the rescue of the four Americans as well, something which we already reported the Biden team wasn’t responsible for.

“I think the State Department has given numbers that as you may have seen out there reported over the weekend, there were four American citizens who were able to depart overland. That’s one of the ways that we are working with American citizens to get out of the country,” Psaki said.

Yeah, NO, that was a LIE, you didn’t do anything to rescue them.

They really have no shame at all, especially given that they put them in this situation.'

NO credibility....NONE....ZIP....ZERO....ZILCH....NADA!

"They claim that some passengers do not have the required documentation," Blinken said. "While there are limits to what we can do without personnel on the ground, without an airport with normal security procedures in place, we are working to do everything in our power to support those flights and to get them off the ground."

The Biden administration flew approximately 100 UN-VETTED terrorist-connected Muslims, some on the No-Fly list, to the US, but they refuse to fly 142 Americans Biden left behind in Afghanistan because of 'document errorrs'

WTF?

Some do kot have passports....

GEE, you think that has anything to do with the confirmed reports of the Taliban confiscating / destroying Americans' passports / papers when they stopped / blocked Americans from making it to the Kabul airport?!

The foaming at the mouth thing is getting old. Last I heard the uncleared planes were full of unvetted afghanis and no verified Americans at all. Can you show some proof of your claims?
Of course you don’t care about Americans stranded in Afghanistan thanks to a senile fool who ran away in the dead of night with no notice to anybody.

Except he evacuated all but at most 500, who are in the process of still being evacuated. And that's after they refused to leave despite having 18 months to do so.
Not a single plane has left since August 31. How long is it supposed to take? Stop blaming Biden's victims.

Lies, Lies, & More Damnable LIES....

As reported already, while private citizens and groups have done what Biden refuses to do - go rescue / recover Americans left behind in Afghanistan - the Biden Administration has done next to nothing to get Americans out. In fact, they have been BLOCKING the on-going rescues and trying to take credit when Americans are successfully evacuated.

"So when White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki was asked today about Americans still stranded and specifically what they were doing about the Mazar-i-Sharif situation now being held up by the Taliban, Psaki once again tried to play word games rather than simply answer honestly about getting Americans out.

The same folks who said they weren’t going to strand people in Afghanistan (and then did) are now trying to downplay the situation on the ground in Mazar-i-Sharif, not taking any responsibility for their part in the delay, covering for the Taliban holding up the planes. Psaki refused to even ascribe blame there, between the State Department and the Taliban, just calling it a problem of
“incorrect paperwork”that’s now held the planes up for more than six days."

With Americans lives in danger, getting them out of Afghanistan as quickly as possible literally being a matter of life and death, Americans at the mercy of terrorists being prevented from leaving for 6 DAYS because of incompetent / inept staff members who can't complete some paperwork, some people need to be fired and replaced with people who can do their jobs in a faster, more efficient way,

When asked how many more Americans are left in Afghanistan, Psaki responded by CLAIMING LESS THAN 100:
- "Psaki claimed that there were just under 100 Americans still in Afghanistan."

You know, I HATE Liars, but I f*ing HATE stupid, lazy, incompetent liars who don't even put in the slightest effort to try to make their lies sound believable or who don't put in minimal effort to look up simple details to ensure they aren't just spared from being caught in a lie but are spared from being caught in a lie about something simple.

Psaki is the perfect example of a stupid, lazy, incompetent liar. She was asked about the Americans left behind and have been blocked by the Biden administration for 6 (SIX) days due to a State Department 'paperwork' problem, AND SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW THE SIMPLEST, MOST IMPORTANT DETAILS ABOUT THE STORY....LIKE HOW MANY F*ING AMERICANS ARE TRYING TO GET OUT OF MAZAR-i-SHARIF AIRPORT!

Psaki stared straight into the eyes of the reporters - and those at home / around the world watching her and said, 'THERE ARE FEWER THAN 100 AMERCIANS STILL LEFT IN AFGHANISTAN WHO WANT TO GET OUT'.
-- Ummmm, how can that be, Ms Psaki, WHEN THERE ARE 142 US CITIZENS IN MAZAR-i-SHARIF ALONE TRYING TO GET OUT?

WTF....SERIOUSLY!?
Did Psaki not prepare at all for this Press conference? Did she really just decide, "I'm just going to go out there and 'WING IT'?!

The WH - Biden - already has zero credibility after promising not to leave Afghanistan until ALL Americans and allies were evacuated, only to prove he lied by leaving literally HUNDREDS of Americans and more allies behind! Psaki coming out and being caught in such a STUPID lie / mistake makes things worse. I hear Psaki say this, and I think she is either lying, or is either stupid, unprofessional, amd incapable of doing her job.

REMEMBER HOW PSAKI AND BIDEN ACCUSED OTHERS OF SPREADING 'MISINFORMATION'?
- Boy, that shit came around quick to bite them in the ass.

Psaki LIED when she said there are less than 100 Americans who want to leave in Afghanistan,
- There are 142 sitting in Mazar-i-Shariff waiting for Biden and his incompetent, treasonous administration to let them leave & come home.

- According to records / officials who have been talking to stranded Americans there is approximately 500 Americans still in Afghanistan...

That's a LOT more than 'Less Than 100'.

Got it - they are massively trying to downplay Biden's f*-up and how many Americans he left behind....but how they are doing it looks like a Saturday Night Live skit and they just end up looking like BIGGER liars...if that is possible at this point.

FINALLY....

'Psaki then tried to steal credit for the rescue of the four Americans as well, something which we already reported the Biden team wasn’t responsible for.

“I think the State Department has given numbers that as you may have seen out there reported over the weekend, there were four American citizens who were able to depart overland. That’s one of the ways that we are working with American citizens to get out of the country,” Psaki said.

Yeah, NO, that was a LIE, you didn’t do anything to rescue them.

They really have no shame at all, especially given that they put them in this situation.'

NO credibility....NONE....ZIP....ZERO....ZILCH....NADA!

The US has no jurisdiction over Americans abroad. Can't make them leave. Most expats aren't stupid. They should have left in 2020.

The US has no jurisdiction over Americans abroad. Can't make them leave. Most expats aren't stupid. They should have left in 2020.
That's part of the false narrative spread by the Biden defenders - 'All Americans who wanted out got out.'

Bullshit. At one point theEmbassy told Aneticans it was too dangerous to travel about and shelter in place.They then told people the govt could not come get them..

You had Vets and private teams going into Afghanistan and getying Anericans out - the Biden administrationcan not take credit for these getting these people out hecause they did nothing to help the extraction...yet they still did / do count them as 'everyone who wanted out fot out'.

The Biden administration abandoned Americans in Afghanistan. They also let the collapse happen so fast - with the Taliban dictating the seed - that it screwed allies, leaving them to scramble to get their people out, too.

That's part of the false narrative spread by the Biden defenders - 'All Americans who wanted out got out.'

Bullshit. At one point theEmbassy told Aneticans it was too dangerous to travel about and shelter in place.They then told people the govt could not come get them..

You had Vets and private teams going into Afghanistan and getying Anericans out - the Biden administrationcan not take credit for these getting these people out hecause they did nothing to help the extraction...yet they still did / do count them as 'everyone who wanted out fot out'.

The Biden administration abandoned Americans in Afghanistan. They also let the collapse happen so fast - with the Taliban dictating the seed - that it screwed allies, leaving them to scramble to get their people out, too.

You don't know anything about expats or the US government.. Americans in Afghanistan knew for months that they had to leave. Americans have evacuated the Suez Crisis, the Six Day War, the Yom Kippur war... Use your brain. Trump didn't leave enough troops in country to protect the highway to Bagram AFB.

You don't know anything about expats or the US government.. Americans in Afghanistan knew for months that they had to leave. Americans have evacuated the Suez Crisis, the Six Day War, the Yom Kippur war... Use your brain. Trump didn't leave enough troops in country to protect the highway to Bagram AFB.
Most Americans underestimated Brandon's ineptness, and not just those abandoned in Afghanistan.

Most Americans underestimated Brandon's ineptness, and not just those abandoned in Afghanistan.

Have you ever been an expat? US jurisdiction doesn't extend to Americans abroad. If they want the US government to evacuate them, they have to sign a promissory note for $2500. If they don't want to leave the US can't make them.

Trump had evacuated most troops in 2020 so there were no soldiers to guard the highway to Bagram AFB.

You know nothing, dickhead. I was an operational planner - this stuff is my expertise,for over a decade.

The Afghanistan withdrawal execution was a clusterfuck in which Biden allowed the Taliban to dictate everything.

We actually had a choice at the end. We did not have to let the Taliban dictate such a hasty retreat.

the Taliban actually offered control of the entire city to Biden to execute the withdrawal but he turned it down, only asked for control of the airport, which is why the enemy got close enough to lob mortars into the airport, why a car bomb got close enough to kill American troops.

Afyerwards Biden was so worried about optics, showing America how fast he could hunt down and kill those responsible that HE BLEW UP A VAN LOAD OF WOMEN AND KIDS!

COMPLETE CLUSTERFUCK!

Biden was given the responsibility to execute the wirhdrawal.

Are you saying Biden is an incompetent boob (which he is)? If he saw he did not have enough troops he's the Commandet abd Chief, for pete's sake, he cod have sent more, and not just the 13 at the last minute he sacrificed.

He allowed tbe Taliban to dictate the tetms, the pace, and let theTaliban chase the US out so fast he left Americans behind.

Have you ever been an expat? US jurisdiction doesn't extend to Americans abroad. If they want the US government to evacuate them, they have to sign a promissory note for $2500. If they don't want to leave the US can't make them.

Trump had evacuated most troops in 2020 so there were no soldiers to guard the highway to Bagram AFB.
No, I've never been an expat since I am an American who has lived outside of the country for 50 years of my life.

You are an idiot. Americans are evacuated from anywhere there is a crisis at government expense.

Did I mention you are a pompous dingbat?

No, I've never been an expat since I am an American who has lived outside of the country for 50 years of my life.

You are an idiot. Americans are evacuated from anywhere there is a crisis at government expense.

Did I mention you are a pompous dingbat?

Where have you been evacuated from? We're you a government employee?

Forum List

Back