Americans rank Barack Obama as best president of their lifetimes: Poll

Note the important distinction: Americans.

A new Pew Research Center poll says more Americans rank former President Barack Obama higher than any other when asked which president has done the best job in their lifetimes.

Obama was named the best or second best president by 44 percent of Americans in the survey that came out Wednesday. Thirty-one percent ranked him as the best president in their lifetimes.
This simply shows the lack of intelligence of most Americans.

A new Pew Research Center poll says more Americans rank former President Barack Obama higher than any other when asked which president has done the best job in their lifetimes.

Obama was named the best or second best president by 44 percent of Americans in the survey that came out Wednesday. Thirty-one percent ranked him as the best president in their lifetimes.
God I hate these young punks. (-:

And exactly where was this poll conducted? Which prison was it? Somewhere around Chicago I'll bet.

Little question that Obama was the greatest President in the last 50 years

The answer to the question is that he was a piece of shit.
Trump is obsessed with Obama.

79A6881E-F0BB-422A-ACE6-80B0FCA72C84.jpeg

Ranking the Presidents in my lifetime

1. Eisenhower
2. Obama
3. JFK
4. Reagan
5. LBJ
6. Clinton
7. Bush 41
8. Nixon
9. Ford
10. Carter
11. Bush 43
12. Trump
This may surprise you, but I still put GW Bush last. Only because Trump hasn’t done anything. Yes, he bungled the Covid19 response but he didn’t start wars based on lies and he didn’t authorize torture prisons and he didn’t try to install Michael Cohen on the Supreme Court. Among many other things. But Trump will no doubt change my mind.

Ranking the Presidents in my lifetime

1. Eisenhower
2. Obama
3. JFK
4. Reagan
5. LBJ
6. Clinton
7. Bush 41
8. Nixon
9. Ford
10. Carter
11. Bush 43
12. Trump
This may surprise you, but I still put GW Bush last. Only because Trump hasn’t done anything. Yes, he bungled the Covid19 response but he didn’t start wars based on lies and he didn’t authorize torture prisons and he didn’t try to install Michael Cohen on the Supreme Court. Among many other things. But Trump will no doubt change my mind.
Up until this recent Virus and Trumps response, I had Bush 43 last.
Trump is leading us into a Depression and has the worst infections and deaths in the world. Combined with his impeachment and catastrophic international relations.....I have moved Trump to last

Seems like a reasonable judgment call.

There's the undermining of the Constitutional order itself, particularly debasing and thwarting the Congressional oversight role, the undermining of science as solid guidance in policy-making, and the unprecedented attack on truth itself, with his unprecedented rate of lying, weighing heavily on Trump's scale. Not to forget his working to destroy the international institutional order the U.S. diligently helped to create, giving nations at least a semblance of stability amid their otherwise ongoing squabbles.

Maybe we could opt for a shared last place for the monstrous clown and the carnival barker?

Seems like a reasonable judgment call.

There's the undermining of the Constitutional order itself, particularly debasing and thwarting the Congressional oversight role, the undermining of science as solid guidance in policy-making, and the unprecedented attack on truth itself, with his unprecedented rate of lying, weighing heavily on Trump's scale. Not to forget his working to destroy the international institutional order the U.S. diligently helped to create, giving nations at least a semblance of stability amid their otherwise ongoing squabbles.

Maybe we could opt for a shared last place for the monstrous clown and the carnival barker?

I am sure there will books like this written.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HE7KDWQ/?tag=ff0d01-20

Forum List

Back