OBEY! Do not question authority.

0203_authoritah1.jpg

this is the behavior of a police state! sure, Democrats are for the constitution and freedom, as long as it delivers the right result, which is more power to them!

who are these people? what is this?

its the tyranny of the technocrats, my friends!

I can't help myself. I've had a problem with authority ever since I was a kid.

If those rat bastards can't keep America's bellies full this shit won't fly for long.
A new survey of business owners on Facebook projects thatca third of small businesses won't reopen.
That WILL BE devastating to the long term effect on unemployment and our economy.
Looks like your beloved right-wing governor Desantis wants to hurt Florida businesses. You should go protest without a mask in front of his house demanding that he reconsider:

What the hell makes people believe Democrats are for the Constitution...or Constitutional Rights, Civil Rights, or the Rule of Law?

Whoever thinks that needs to wake the hell up right now.

Barry & his Brown Shirt administration spent 8 years illegally spying on Americans, reporters, the media, US SENATORS, USSC JUSTICES, presidential candidates and their team, and a newly elected President.

Conspiracy, perjury, obstruction, sedition, Espionage Act violations, FISA Court abuses, etc...

Obama was reprimanded numerous times for violating the Constitution, was held in Contempt of Court several times for violating Federal judges' orders, trampled Constitutional and Civil Rights, and violated the Rule of Law as often as they could get away with it...which wasn't hard because Barry owned the DOJ, NSA, CIA, & FBI. ... and Biden was in on all of it.

The Speaker of the House, Schiff, Nadler - all committed crimes / violated the Constitution, abused their power...

Cuomo, Whittmer, the clowns from California, Washington...all trampled the Constitution in a rush to execute power grabs, oppressing people, whole siding with and facilitating domestic terrorist violence...

The mayor, city counsel, and police surrendering part of their city and abandoning US citizens and businesses in the foreign-funded domestic terrorist held ' No Go / Law / Constitution zones' is still freaking unbelievable to me.

The idea / myth that the Constitution, Rule of Law, and rights mean a thing to the Democrats has been disprove, destroyed many times over.

Forum List

Back