Americans from where do your favourite immigrants come from?

No god damn Muslims !!!
Abolish your useless and alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror; right wingers don't want to pay for them anyway. All you are doing is Creating more refugees.
I wouldn’t lump all 3 together. The war on terror? Necessary and courageous. What on crime? Are you saying not to fight crime and allow criminals to run unabated? Not a great option in my opinion.
War on drugs? Might have a case. I am not sure I would like to see drugs like heroine or meth legalized. Easy cases are made to legalize weed and I could see some cases made to legalize coke and mushrooms.

No god damn Muslims !!!
Abolish your useless and alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror; right wingers don't want to pay for them anyway. All you are doing is Creating more refugees.
I wouldn’t lump all 3 together. The war on terror? Necessary and courageous. What on crime? Are you saying not to fight crime and allow criminals to run unabated? Not a great option in my opinion.
War on drugs? Might have a case. I am not sure I would like to see drugs like heroine or meth legalized. Easy cases are made to legalize weed and I could see some cases made to legalize coke and mushrooms.
I agree to disagree. I lump them all together for a reason and to avoid ambiguity and vagueness. This is the Common law for the Common defense:
The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States. Why do right wingers have Any problem with it, at all?

Also state what type of american you are (white american, black american, hispanic american, asian american, native american etc. because that probably makes a difference )
Anyone who is less ugly than you are. So everyone.

Forum List

Back