Americans Earning Six Figures Or More Pay Nearly 80% of Individual Income Taxes

I think once we hit $20 trillion in debt the whole thing is pointless....
I think we will be nearing 100% of GDP at that point....

No one in either party it seems cares one bit about the national debt...
We could have dealt with it but I guess there were other things that were more important.

The worst thing EVER happened in this country was when we left the gold standard. Now? We print phony money by the truckload. China (and others) buy our phony treasury bills (to the tune of 700 billion dollars and we just keep printing phony baloney money.

One day soon, it's going to bite us on the ass.
Where is the inflation that follows uncontrolled printing of paper money?

The shitty economy took care of inflation. BTW, have you bought anything lately? I know that Obama is telling you to report inflation is low but Walmart tells me otherwise. Only good thing is gasoline and home heathing fuel prices but that is merely another indication of a shitty economy.
I still get my food from labor, no inflation there...But economies all over the world have hyper or high inflation when printing worthless paper money...The economy today is much better than when Bush left the White House...

I cut wood to heat the house, have not figured out how to cool the house with wood. People say it is free energy. Free if your time is worthless. Free is you consider that each log I burn I could sell for money. Nothing is free, even your garden.
Do you always charge yourself?

as i have mentioned before, once we hit 20 Trillion, it becomes pointless to tax anyone. its like taking one drop of water a day from a one million gallon pool and just waiting to see how long before the pool is empty.

We could have dealt with it but I guess there were other things that were more important.

The worst thing EVER happened in this country was when we left the gold standard. Now? We print phony money by the truckload. China (and others) buy our phony treasury bills (to the tune of 700 billion dollars and we just keep printing phony baloney money.

The shitty economy took care of inflation. BTW, have you bought anything lately? I know that Obama is telling you to report inflation is low but Walmart tells me otherwise. Only good thing is gasoline and home heathing fuel prices but that is merely another indication of a shitty economy.
I still get my food from labor, no inflation there...But economies all over the world have hyper or high inflation when printing worthless paper money...The economy today is much better than when Bush left the White House...
and what was the national debt when we were all cavemen 3000 years ago? a few goats and cows?

What is your point? The Federal tax on the chart is about 80 thousand. 80 thousand being 26 percent. So maybe I figured mine wrong and I actually paid a higher percent. Is that your point?

upload_2016-4-18_20-31-9.png

upload_2016-4-18_20-30-31.png

I cut wood to heat the house, have not figured out how to cool the house with wood. People say it is free energy. Free if your time is worthless. Free is you consider that each log I burn I could sell for money. Nothing is free, even your garden.
Do you always charge yourself?

I don't consider my time worthless.

And you are still full of sh*t...

upload_2016-4-18_20-45-50.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-4-18_20-42-0.png
    upload_2016-4-18_20-42-0.png
    101.6 KB · Views: 41
  • upload_2016-4-18_20-44-0.png
    upload_2016-4-18_20-44-0.png
    19.6 KB · Views: 40
as i have mentioned before, once we hit 20 Trillion, it becomes pointless to tax anyone. its like taking one drop of water a day from a one million gallon pool and just waiting to see how long before the pool is empty.

Ask the federal reserve and their boss. When you arbitrarily hold the interest rate at, or near zero, it is impossible to have inflation. There is literally nothing to inflate.

You have a savings account? Check your interest rate. It is paying nearly nothing. No inflation, no interest paid to use your money.

Go back to jimmah carter's reign, when inflation was running at about 22% annually. A home mortgage was 18-20% (if you were lucky). A credit card? IF you could get one, it was 30-35% annually. Obama has been running a game on the America people that will soon end.

Try getting a loan then, my friend.

Ask the federal reserve and their boss. When you arbitrarily hold the interest rate at, or near zero, it is impossible to have inflation. There is literally nothing to inflate.

You have a savings account? Check your interest rate. It is paying nearly nothing. No inflation, no interest paid to use your money.

Go back to jimmah carter's reign, when inflation was running at about 22% annually. A home mortgage was 18-20% (if you were lucky). A credit card? IF you could get one, it was 30-35% annually. Obama has been running a game on the America people that will soon end.

And the GOP wants us to return to the days of W, when we all lost. Thanks, but No Thanks...

and what was the national debt when we were all cavemen 3000 years ago? a few goats and cows?
Unwashed taint...

I got loans during Carter did my business and paid them off...I used to rebuild roadsters then..

you see,,,according to Bernie and Hillary, we have about 50 Millionaires in every average town of 32,500. therefore they need to pay for the other 31,250 peoples expenses

To the 45 percent that Romney was right about, you're welcome.

Americans earning six figures or more paid 79.5 percent of the nation’s share in individual income taxes in 2014, according to the latest preliminary data from the Internal Revenue Service.

Americans paid a total of $1,358,093,169,000 to the IRS in individual income taxes in 2014. Americans earning $100,000 or more paid $1,079,392,180,000 to the IRS, or 79.5 percent of the total

And:
45% of Americans pay no federal income tax

You're welcome ..liberals.

Americans earning six figures or more paid 79.5 percent of the nation’s share in individual income taxes in 2014, according to the latest preliminary data from the Internal Revenue Service.

Americans paid a total of $1,358,093,169,000 to the IRS in individual income taxes in 2014. Americans earning $100,000 or more paid $1,079,392,180,000 to the IRS, or 79.5 percent of the total

And:

2/3 of corporations pay an EFFECTIVE federal tax rate of 0%. That is why our revenue as a percentage of GDP is so low.

18 million people make less than 10.10 per hour. How many more make less than 15 per hour do you think? Can we really expect those people to have a tax liability? No.

And the GOP wants us to return to the days of W, when we all lost. Thanks, but No Thanks...

I suggest you go back to those days and question Barney Frank and Chris Dodd about the subprime debacle that Bush and the republicans TRIED to stop.

And:

Thanks to republicans. And Paul Ryan wants to INCREASE that number to 52%.

Is the republican politicians trying to buy the low wage vote? Is that what you vote republicans to DO?

And:

Thanks to republicans. And Paul Ryan wants to INCREASE that number to 52%.

Is the republican politicians trying to buy the low wage vote? Is that what you vote republicans to DO?

Again, the Democrats were in power for a long time, seems a bit disingenuous to just blame one party when it is both parties.

And you are still full of sh*t...

View attachment 71900

since neither of us apparently knows what you are talking about I would rate whatever point you are trying to make, just more liberal BS.

My analysis is straight off the web, using the high tax California. Yours is incredibly inaccurate. No one understands how you came ip with those numbers. Just another RW LIE...

And:

Gee, another thread on this issue, and once again built on lies of omission.
  • Gross income v. Net Income needs to be considered and factored into the equation.
  • Capital Gains pay a lesser percentage than do wages earned by one's labor
  • The cost of non durable goods is the same for high earners and the 45%ers
  • The cost of College is beyond the reach of children of most 45%ers
  • The cost to borrow money is less for the rich than for the 45%ers
  • No one who pays a higher percentage of their income tax would trade places with a member of the 45%

Forum List

Back