Americans Earning Six Figures Or More Pay Nearly 80% of Individual Income Taxes

And you are still full of sh*t...

View attachment 71900

since neither of us apparently knows what you are talking about I would rate whatever point you are trying to make, just more liberal BS.

My analysis is straight off the web, using the high tax California. Yours is incredibly inaccurate. No one understands how you came ip with those numbers. Just another RW LIE...

What numbers are you talking about? The example you gave is what I used. You are just using innuendo as an argument.

To the 45 percent that Romney was right about, you're welcome.

Americans earning six figures or more paid 79.5 percent of the nation’s share in individual income taxes in 2014, according to the latest preliminary data from the Internal Revenue Service.

Americans paid a total of $1,358,093,169,000 to the IRS in individual income taxes in 2014. Americans earning $100,000 or more paid $1,079,392,180,000 to the IRS, or 79.5 percent of the total

And:
45% of Americans pay no federal income tax

don't worry about it.... you aren't in that pay grade, white trash.

Americans earning six figures or more paid 79.5 percent of the nation’s share in individual income taxes in 2014, according to the latest preliminary data from the Internal Revenue Service.

Americans paid a total of $1,358,093,169,000 to the IRS in individual income taxes in 2014. Americans earning $100,000 or more paid $1,079,392,180,000 to the IRS, or 79.5 percent of the total

And:

You take most the income...you pay most the taxes
Take? Try earn.

Let's hope dear old man Bernie isn't elected....imagine, if you will - having a wallet with a $10 dollar bill in it. Good old communist Bernie comes in, takes your wallet and your $10 dollar bill and replaces it with a $1 dollar bill. Congratulations!!! You just paid YOUR fair share!!!

I heard tonight that good ol Bernie paid his taxes to the tune of 13%.....
But he wants others to pay up to 90%....

Example of a foolish comment ^^^ by one who has no understanding of the tax tables / or a liar!

And:

Take?

Take from who?

And hiw does that excuse people with incomes paying no income tax?

as i have mentioned before, once we hit 20 Trillion, it becomes pointless to tax anyone. its like taking one drop of water a day from a one million gallon pool and just waiting to see how long before the pool is empty.

I think once we hit $20 trillion in debt the whole thing is pointless....
I think we will be nearing 100% of GDP at that point....

No one in either party it seems cares one bit about the national debt...
We could have dealt with it but I guess there were other things that were more important.

The worst thing EVER happened in this country was when we left the gold standard. Now? We print phony money by the truckload. China (and others) buy our phony treasury bills (to the tune of 700 billion dollars and we just keep printing phony baloney money.

One day soon, it's going to bite us on the ass.
Where is the inflation that follows uncontrolled printing of paper money?
Without inflation, we wouldn't be yammering about doubling the MW.

And:

Take? Try earn.

EARN - to receive as return for effort and especially for work done or services rendered

Q. Are capital gains earned
A. Not by labor

And:

Take?

And:

Take? Try earn.

EARN - to receive as return for effort and especially for work done or services rendered

Q. Are capital gains earned
A. Not by labor
I render a service if my IRA invests money in a company. I therefore earn the capital gains.

And:

Thanks to republicans. And Paul Ryan wants to INCREASE that number to 52%.

Is the republican politicians trying to buy the low wage vote? Is that what you vote republicans to DO?

Republicans know they can't sell a tax cut for the rich without offering some token cut for working Americans

That is why so many people end up paying no federal taxes. Then the Republicans fake outrage over people not paying federal taxes and try to rescind the cuts for the working poor

And:

Take?
Apparently, nothing actually belongs to you, it belongs to the government.

And:

Thanks to republicans. And Paul Ryan wants to INCREASE that number to 52%.

Is the republican politicians trying to buy the low wage vote? Is that what you vote republicans to DO?

Republicans know they can't sell a tax cut for the rich without offering some token cut for working Americans

That is why so many people end up paying no federal taxes. Then the Republicans fake outrage over people not paying federal taxes and try to rescind the cuts for the working poor
Apparently, the Republicans are the party looking out for the poor. Good to know.

as i have mentioned before, once we hit 20 Trillion, it becomes pointless to tax anyone. its like taking one drop of water a day from a one million gallon pool and just waiting to see how long before the pool is empty.

We could have dealt with it but I guess there were other things that were more important.

The worst thing EVER happened in this country was when we left the gold standard. Now? We print phony money by the truckload. China (and others) buy our phony treasury bills (to the tune of 700 billion dollars and we just keep printing phony baloney money.

Must be why Congress is whining for a raise..

Must be why Congress is whining for a raise..
That should be the last thing they get. In fact, their salaries should be moved up or down by the same percent as the deficit we run.

Like which bathroom we should be using!

And you are still full of sh*t...

View attachment 71900

since neither of us apparently knows what you are talking about I would rate whatever point you are trying to make, just more liberal BS.

My analysis is straight off the web, using the high tax California. Yours is incredibly inaccurate. No one understands how you came ip with those numbers. Just another RW LIE...

What numbers are you talking about? The example you gave is what I used. You are just using innuendo as an argument.

Your 80% statement is a lie. Just admit it and go away.

And:

Take?

Whether he meant it or not he expressed the liberal mentality very well.

Working and making money is "taking" to a liberal. I can only assume in their eyes that welfare is just accepting money that is rightfully theirs.

Forum List

Back