American Truckers' 'Freedom' Convoy to D.C. to Launch February 23, Organizers Say

It's great to see people supporting unions. They need to make a big comeback.

What are you talking about?

They are supporting unions and unions aren't supporting them. Unions are siding with the government so they can continue to be allowed to operate and take money from their workers paychecks. Well steal money from them and disguise it as union dues.

Rules for Protesting:

1. Must be Democratic Party supporter and Voter.

2. Must hate the Constitution.

3. Must loot and burn the area you are protesting in…

……

If you fail to comply with those three rules you shall be branded as a Insurrectionist and the Government well be ordered to Genocide you, your family and all Republicans in this war against the Sith Empire that is lead by Darth Poopy Panties aka Biden…

Sure…I wore this country’s uniform for 6 years to defend that right….You?

I wore it 20 years. And I will support the right of both BLM and the truckers as long as they are not imposing their liberty at the cost of liberty for others.

Blocking highways is if they choose to do so. I hope they do not make that choice
So, when large protests happen in any big cities happen, and roadways are closed to accommodate them, that’s wrong in your mind?

In Seattle during 2020, downtown roads were blocked by blm/AntiFa, and people trying to drive through, were physically attacked, was that wrong to you? Because I don’t recall you ever denouncing that.

So, when large protests happen in any big cities happen, and roadways are closed to accommodate them, that’s wrong in your mind?

If they get prior approval to close them like they do for races and such, then I am good with it. But I do not believe their right to protest outweighs someone's right to get to work on time.

In Seattle during 2020, downtown roads were blocked by blm/AntiFa, and people trying to drive through, were physically attacked, was that wrong to you? Because I don’t recall you ever denouncing that.

Yes, that is wrong to me. I was off this forum from about the beginning of April 2020 till sometime in 2021 so I was not around this forum to speak of it going on

If they get prior approval to close them like they do for races and such, then I am good with it. But I do not believe their right to protest outweighs someone's right to get to work on time.

Yes, that is wrong to me. I was off this forum from about the beginning of April 2020 till sometime in 2021 so I was not around this forum to speak of it going on
Is it as wrong as trampling people with horses.

closing the road was peaceful civil disobedience

But Trudeau used violence against them

1645459795017.png

Golfing Gator DO you rebuke violent protests, fires, and looting of BLM since you are so quick to force someone else to equally embrace peaceful protests and then rebuked truckers for blocking passageways and impacting local business, I am just curious.

It's kind of a no-brainer as Most people would be okay with peaceful protesting. The issue really is defining peaceful.

Do you think some of the BLM protestors were violent, started fires, did violence, took over a section of Seattle that impacted local business on that block?

You see BLM had violet antics and they also blocked traffic in the mayor of Seattle's summer of love. They also took over a section of Seattle and one girl got raped in their new city.

Did you vocally or through posts here at this messageboard rebuke that behavior when it was happening?

Many of the lefts protest are unpermitted.

Golfing Gator DO you rebuke violent protests, fires, and looting of BLM since you are so quick to force someone else to equally embrace peaceful protests and then rebuked truckers for blocking passageways and impacting local business, I am just curious.

It's kind of a no-brainer as Most people would be okay with peaceful protesting. The issue really is defining peaceful.

Do you think some of the BLM protestors were violent, started fires, did violence, took over a section of Seattle that impacted local business on that block?

You see BLM had violet antics and they also blocked traffic in the mayor of Seattle's summer of love. They also took over a section of Seattle and one girl got raped in their new city.

Did you vocally or through posts here at this messageboard rebuke that behavior when it was happening?
He wasn’t here, but he did say he disagreed with that…

Forum List

Back