American Truckers' 'Freedom' Convoy to D.C. to Launch February 23, Organizers Say

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Oct 8, 2013
South Carolina
Organizers say the American truckers' protest, dubbed "The People's Convoy," will depart on Interstate 40 heading east from Barstow on February 23.

Truckers headed toward the nation's capital are demanding an end to the Emergency Powers Act concerning the pandemic, and to "restore our nation's constitution." "This is about our rights, as well as the freedom of future generations," organizers of the convoy wrote on Facebook. "It's not about political parties, but more so about a government that has forgotten its place and has no regard for our founding fathers' instructions." American Truckers' 'Freedom' Convoy to D.C. to Launch February 23, Organizers Say

So, here we go....Convoy to take to the road Wednesday....What will the Biden administration do? Will you support them? Or will you call them NAZI's like PM Zoolander did in our neighbors to the north?

Personally I support them....Nothing is more important than the individual rights as laid out by our Founders...And it is important that these American's that hate truckers start to realize that without us, they have NOTHING they need....

So, here we go....Convoy to take to the road Wednesday....What will the Biden administration do? Will you support them? Or will you call them NAZI's like PM Zoolander did in our neighbors to the north?

Personally I support them....Nothing is more important than the individual rights as laid out by our Founders...And it is important that these American's that hate truckers start to realize that without us, they have NOTHING they need....
They are driving from Barstow? That's a long drive.

1645300786902.png

Are they at least going to carry some freight with them?

It's not like they have to work for a living.
That's probably true. They're SO economically deprived that they're:

1. Not going to carry any freight while travelling cross country to the protest and
2. They're willing to park idle somewhere while they're not being paid to haul freight.

It sounds like they're self-indulgent snowflakes to me.

Big sack of powered charcoal just delivered to the (once) White House an hour ago. Strongly suggests Xiden's handlers are favoring the "PM Blackface" approach.

What's this about tanks massing in Northern Virginia and new signs being painted for The Mall - renaming it Tiennamin North?

OK, you say that hasn't happened.

But can anyone be sure?

Forum List

Back