Two Year Old Little Girl Found Locked Inside Daycare

We put ourselves into this position with daycares everywhere due to extreme feminism and women in the workforce. Many teachers in public schools have that attitude also. So as Devil's advocate...Has this woman done this before and how many times? And what is the employee policy of the Day Care in that is anyone compensated for staying and other benefits? The costs of all these agendas are massive. And we are getting dumber as a nation. Tha movie "Idiocracy" will eventually be banned.

All I can say is I sure hope that a lot of people here got fired.

You do not need "training" to know not to leave a 2 year old child alone with no adult in the BUILDING.

Horrid.

Sadly, these issues will only get worse as daycare workers, caregivers and teachers are more and more difficult to find, and no one wants to increase anyone's pay.

Thats seriously fucked up!!!
Who the hell does something like this?
Who was the person who locked the kid in there?
What in the hell was she thinking when she turned out the lights and locked the door?

You know they're going to say it was a mistake and they thought she'd already been picked up.

Thats seriously fucked up!!!
Who the hell does something like this?
Who was the person who locked the kid in there?
What in the hell was she thinking when she turned out the lights and locked the door?

You know they're going to say it was a mistake and they thought she'd already been picked up.

Yeah, but you would think they would do attendance or something as somebody should have been watching her!! :mad:

Back in the day, Dads paycheck was enough to keep the household running with Mom staying home and watching the kids.
I am living proof of this, until the day that my mom finally grew enough sense to finally wash her hands of my dad.

God bless you and my mom and the left behind little girl and her family always!!!

Holly

P.S. Why couldn't the daycare people wait for that girl's mom or let her know through a note or a phone call about why they had to leave so soon and take her daughter with them. Her mom could've met them where ever they had to go and picked her daughter up there.

P.S. Why couldn't the daycare people wait for that girl's mom or let her know through a note or a phone call about why they had to leave so soon and take her daughter with them. Her mom could've met them where ever they had to go and picked her daughter up there.

Because they're idiots.

Forum List

Back