American Truckers' 'Freedom' Convoy to D.C. to Launch February 23, Organizers Say

So Biden and the Dems put a wall around the White House but not on our border. This says it all
--he tries to silence free speech and opposition
--he doesn't care about America or Americans
--on and on

Truckers can’t block roads because people can’t get their groceries
BLM can loot and burn down grocery stores but since they are venting then that’s more important than people getting their groceties
Lib 101

Last edited:
So, here we go....Convoy to take to the road Wednesday....What will the Biden administration do? Will you support them? Or will you call them NAZI's like PM Zoolander did in our neighbors to the north?

Personally I support them....Nothing is more important than the individual rights as laid out by our Founders...And it is important that these American's that hate truckers start to realize that without us, they have NOTHING they need....
They are insurrectionists and will be dealt with accordingly by the forces of the United States of America! Bigly!!!

Who knows, maybe a 3rd political party is about to be born, if enough people decide to form it based on the principles of limited gov't and protecting our rights and freedoms.

LOL....No...Deliveries are in most cases on appointment...This is a protest drive and arrival....
I'm aware of how trucking works since I once worked for a company that handled the warehouse and the shipping of a major US Beer company. I dealt with hundreds of truckers every day, and I know that they don't make money while they're waiting to be loaded. They make money when they're on the road.

So, that begs the question as to why they're not carrying freight on their way to the protest.

I'm aware of how trucking works since I once worked for a company that handled the warehouse and the shipping of a major US Beer company. I dealt with hundreds of truckers every day, and I know that they don't make money while they're waiting to be loaded. They make money when they're on the road.

So, that begs the question as to why they're not carrying freight on their way to the protest.
its a protest drive…not members of the convoy peeling off to deliver freight….That’s called a work day.

Forum List

Back